• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Someone told me that you can duplicate items. Is this true?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Yes and I certainly can see the dupers lose their digital save by save corruption by doing so for doing it every so often. :T
Yeah, I just saw how it's done on YouTube. No thanks.

Ellix

Oh no, mishap occurred D: I still have two random songs in my inventory.

I'll try to get back in to return them and finish cataloguing again quickly, and not lollygag this time >_<

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody wanna come to my town to get their fortune told from Katrina? Help boost my towns fortune count... Or your own... whichever one it is.

Ellix

Thanks again Niraj and everyone who pooled music!

Aside from the two I was holding no other songs seemed missing, I think it's all good.

I think we're good. I didn't get any of that stuff cataloged I guess, but no big deal. Some other time. Do you think you need to wish again?
yeah I'll stop by to wish again. there wasn't any saves after I made it to your town.

Anybody wanna come to my town to get their fortune told from Katrina? Help boost my towns fortune count... Or your own... whichever one it is.
sure, open your gates.

Thanks to several generous GAFfers, I'm now down to just three fossils to complete my set!

Anyone have any of these up for sale/trade/whatever? My friend code is in my profile, shoot me a PM :D

Ankylo Tail
Megacero Tail
Archelon Skull

Chaos17

Meteor shower in Niraj town. I did wish upon the shinning star.

BPQvOcbCMAAmIR1.jpg

Thank you very much Niraj for your kindness.

milkham

this is becoming a ritual any time someone enters my house
pOVnf6G.jpg

Gen, keeping me on my toes
DZFvIwL.jpg

philia in that cute wetsuit
4iKD5FO.jpg

Scorpion got me even though I wasn't looking for one
AlwB157.jpg

Making wishes
2jv1ttG.jpg

oh god his real eyes!
w8sHPQD.jpg

Galactic Fork

Niraj, your sheep monster only proves to me that those things are the scariest villagers in this game. I had to write Flurry to tell him how brave she is living in the same town as it.

Galactic Fork

Yes, just one for the museum. I can buy it if ya want.

Ohh, I read it wrong! I thought you were asking for paintings to put on the second floor! Not that you were asking for paintings to get your second floor... Sorry I have no real paintings! My room just has a few fakes hanging up.

leehom

Ohh, I read it wrong! I thought you were asking for paintings to put on the second floor! Not that you were asking for paintings to get your second floor... Sorry I have no real paintings! My room just has a few fakes hanging up.
All good, lol. I've only seen Reed once and he sold me a fake painting =/
How can I tell which is real or fake?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh no, you were great. It was just difficut at first for her to get in, what with everybody else trying to squeeze in as well. lol

lol understandable.

Niraj, your sheep monster only proves to me that those things are the scariest villagers in this game. I had to write Flurry to tell him how brave she is living in the same town as it.

Poor Flurry. I'm pretty sure the villagers drove her mildly insane:

tumblr_mpuzg3KXpu1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

btw, do either of you recall seeing K.K. Rockin'? I thought it was there but seems to be gone. No big deal, I'll order another in the morning but was just wondering if it was never there, or maybe got lost during the earlier d/c

Galactic Fork

btw, do either of you recall seeing K.K. Rockin'? I thought it was there but seems to be gone. No big deal, I'll order another in the morning but was just wondering if it was never there, or maybe got lost during the earlier d/c

Hmm It's not one of the ones I cataloged. Dunno, sorry.

Niraj

Hmm It's not one of the ones I cataloged. Dunno, sorry.

No big deal, it's possible I just missed it, that's all I was wondering :)

Seems to have finally slowed down in my town. Hope everyone that came had an ok time :p

EDIT:

Gooster you'll have to come back. I'm guessing none of that saved :/

No big deal, it's possible I just missed it, that's all I was wondering :)

Seems to have finally slowed down in my town. Hope everyone that came had an ok time :p

EDIT:

Gooster you'll have to come back. I'm guessing none of that saved :/

Are you still accepting people? If so, lemme add you (my FC is in my profile).

Niraj

Are you still accepting people? If so, lemme add you (my FC is in my profile).

Yeah I added you.

I swear I deleted like 10+ people today and I'm already almost full again -_- my deletion criteria is really going to get lax in the next couple days

EDIT:

thoseAREmySHOES thank you for the very generous donation!

Niraj

Niraj, you still open? Not sure if I added you already so I will need your FC. Can't see it in your profile on my phone :/

2836-0258-6594

Thanks Niraj! I think in my haste, I missed a few, but hey, I'll take going from having 3 songs to only missing 7.

Thanks again man!

You're welcome. Thanks again for the money, it was unnecessary, but definitely appreciated! :)

Animekatt

Gah! Sorry Niraj, I have your K.K. March song. I just now checked my inventory, and saw it there. Are you open so I can return it to you? x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom