• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

This time my connection is still strong. Dunno what happened. Well thanks for everything, I'll swing by some other time. Great town :)

And thanks again for the globe Katt :D

Animekatt

This time my connection is still strong. Dunno what happened. Well thanks for everything, I'll swing by some other time. Great town :)

And thanks again for the globe Katt :D

You are very welcome!

Niraj, you should come to my town instead. I'll open the gate. ^^

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
All I'm saying is, I have people over like everyday with no issue...

then you guys show up and rain all over that particular parade

so rude

So if my town is perfect, and I have the Beautiful Ordinance, will it stay Perfect even if I don't don't do anything?

There will still likely be some weeds, so just keep an eye on those. It's also possible to mess it up by building the wrong public work (there's a list of 'good' and 'bad' ones) or by having a villager move away if your level isn't "strong enough." That happened to me when Elise moved, so I had to restart the cycle unfortunately.

Philia

All I'm saying is, I have people over like everyday with no issue...

then you guys show up and rain all over that particular parade

so rude

I never had issues with Katt's connection. Just saying. She was there earlier when I was in there cataloging too.

Niraj

I never had issues with Katt's connection. Just saying. She was there earlier when I was in there cataloging too.

Man nobody even asked you

jk :p it's totally fine. I was just being facetious.

Now if I error in her town, well I'm clearly the pox then

BPRf-vBCcAAF-VB.jpg

The Hanten Shirt Plague continues to spread. Guys, are these uniforms? Are my animals forming a militia and planning a coup?

Linius

Sometimes I error out when it's a long visit (30 minutes+). Though my connection isn't the best I have enough smooth visits without errors.

I wish my provider could get their shit together and come up with a proper solution for 3DS online play. If it wasn't for the fact I live at home I would have switched providers by now :/

Busaiku

There will still likely be some weeds, so just keep an eye on those. It's also possible to mess it up by building the wrong public work (there's a list of 'good' and 'bad' ones) or by having a villager move away if your level isn't "strong enough." That happened to me when Elise moved, so I had to restart the cycle unfortunately.

Wait, there are bad public works projects?!
That explains I no longer get VIVA Busaiku anymore...

Where is the list?!

Wolfe

Where is the list?!

You have to keep in mind the msg changes every so often, no one gets that msg anymore. Just as long as she says it's the best town ever and that none of the villagers want to leave you're golden (I believe.)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
BPRf-vBCcAAF-VB.jpg

The Hanten Shirt Plague continues to spread. Guys, are these uniforms? Are my animals forming a militia and planning a coup?

The same is happening to my town with the fresh tee. I filled up my Able sisters with custom patterns, but only Skye took one. But she changes shirts every few days... I bet she wears a fresh tee next.

Niraj

Sometimes I error out when it's a long visit (30 minutes+). Though my connection isn't the best I have enough smooth visits without errors.

I wish my provider could get their shit together and come up with a proper solution for 3DS online play. If it wasn't for the fact I live at home I would have switched providers by now :/

It's all good man.

Where is the list?!

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/44114461860/great-blog-glad-you-still-have-it-would-you-happen

Also, thanks Katt for letting me visit. Very lovely town.

Incidentally, that's it for me with the music cataloging. I'm beat. Sorry to anyone that wanted to and wasn't able. A bunch more people have all the songs I have now (well, maybe sans 1 or 2), so it should be easier for you guys to get them from non-Niraj sources too :p

Animekatt

It's all good man.

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/44114461860/great-blog-glad-you-still-have-it-would-you-happen

Incidentally, that's it for me with the music cataloging. I'm beat. Sorry to anyone that wanted to and wasn't able. A bunch more people have all the songs I have now (well, maybe sans 1 or 2), so it should be easier for you guys to get them from non-Niraj sources too :p

It was my pleasure. Come back anytime. ^.^

Philia

Just want to shout out to Pulga's nice town! :) Do NOT judge by his tag or his avatar! LULZ. He's a serious player than I thought he'd be. :3 He'll be getting a massive garden service tomorrow to go with his great looking paths.

pulga

Banned
Just want to shout out to Pulga's nice town! :) Do NOT judge by his tag or his avatar! LULZ. He's a serious player than I thought he'd be. :3 He'll be getting a massive garden service tomorrow to go with his great looking paths.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Niraj

Worst part about laying all that music out is putting it all back :p Thanks to those of you who visited, I appreciated your kind words. Didn't take too many pictures today with all the hustle, but here's what I managed to snap:

tumblr_mq0nmnz5GR1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Galactic Fork and Groucho plotting against me :(

tumblr_mq0noczrDm1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Lots and lots and lots of music

tumblr_mq0nripCoD1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Meteor showers tonight.

tumblr_mq0ntoOFl71sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Katt keeps some weird crap in her closets...

tumblr_mq0nvrB8nH1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

...but her town rocks. Chibiterasu :D

pulga

Banned
Worst part about laying all that music out is putting it all back :p Thanks to those of you who visited, I appreciated your kind words. Didn't take too many pictures today with all the hustle, but here's what I managed to snap:

...but her town rocks. Chibiterasu :D

Im sooo gonna need that bonfire and three easter eggs, my GoT town demands it. Too bad I cant have a naked lady in game :(

Wolfe

Have any of you experimented with switching gyroids at the club? What's a good combo to try?

Howloids are good, nice and creepy, tootoids work well also if you're into tooting. Oh and the ones that sounds like they're screaming too.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's all good man.

Damn, you timed that just when I was sleeping ;)

Will hopefully catch up with someone else another time.

Edit - hmm, no letter from the HHA this morning. Odd, I was confident of hitting 1.1m (950k with two rooms, went up to five rooms). Will need to check with lyle in an hour..

Linius

i4Q2Mzi9oRarU.JPG
iOm8456p294h9.JPG

As you can see the hamster is gone and replace it with the globe from Katt. Will order a side table for that later I guess.

i1tPfRGz7Kfi5.JPG
iVXM41NhIwxjj.JPG

I mashed all minimalist things in there, but it still looks decent enough to me.

iSc1GpWo3y9l1.JPG
ibxa42ft9SeZ52.JPG

Collecting music at Niraj's town (don't be bothered by Katt's Mii mask) and enjoying my new wind turbine.

Wolfe

Hey Linius I've got that minimalist piece you wanted, just let me know when you want to swing by and pick it up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Managed to snag a legit painting from a neighbour yesterday (the perfect painting which is always legit so I didn't even bother to haggle the price incase I lost it) and now Redd is in town (not opened yet). Hopefully I can get another bit of art.

This seems to be the area everyone is on a level playing field

mrklaw

MrArseFace
1,220,000 points. Thank you very much, now I can get back to having my house how I like it.

Edit: what? Can only order one golden prize at a time? So it'll take five stupid days to get a stupid looking gold house which I'll probably want to change after one day? Bah. Nook let me order all five exterior parts on the same day.that's service for you.disappointed, Lyle.

I'm 15 days behind, just got the perfect town status and my first jacob's ladder...

Managed to make a wish and got an object?

Same but yesterday. So need to keep it perfect until the end of July. Am away from home for a week so will probably put on beautiful town during that time. Does anyone know if a town will stay perfect if you don't play it every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom