• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Awwww yeah! Labelle's mannequin GET! Today is a good day!

1,220,000 points. Thank you very much, now I can get back to having my house how I like it.

Edit: what? Can only order one golden prize at a time? So it'll take five stupid days to get a stupid looking gold house which I'll probably want to change after one day? Bah. Nook let me order all five exterior parts on the same day.that's service for you.disappointed, Lyle.

Same but yesterday. So need to keep it perfect until the end of July. Am away from home for a week so will probably put on beautiful town during that time. Does anyone know if a town will stay perfect if you don't play it every day?
I had 600k yesterday. Today? 189k. What the fuck happened? I didn't change anything besides customizing the modern set with sapphire and put in a lucky cat

Wut

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
1,220,000 points. Thank you very much, now I can get back to having my house how I like it.

Edit: what? Can only order one golden prize at a time? So it'll take five stupid days to get a stupid looking gold house which I'll probably want to change after one day? Bah. Nook let me order all five exterior parts on the same day.that's service for you.disappointed, Lyle.
So the reward for doing all that is to make the outside of your house gold?

I know I called my town Goldtown (in Welsh) but I quite like the colour scheme I have at the moment.

Maybe a challenge for the future with an alt villager.

Shahadan

Great morning, Super T&T and shampoodle opened at the same time, AND I finally got Redd for the first time \o/

Edit : bwahaha Iwata's Mii Mask is awesome

Oxx

I didn't think I would get sucked into the madness, but I'm starting to collect specific sets rather than just buying everything and chucking it into a room.

Alpine and Rococo rooms agogo.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Unfortunately Redd seems to only have one piece of legit art today so I can't offer a spare to anyone else.

Mekere

I didn't think I would get sucked into the madness, but I'm starting to collect specific sets rather than just buying everything and chucking it into a room.

Alpine and Rococo rooms agogo.

I have the complete Alpine set if you want to catalog it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So the reward for doing all that is to make the outside of your house gold?

I know I called my town Goldtown (in Welsh) but I quite like the colour scheme I have at the moment.

Maybe a challenge for the future with an alt villager.

seems so. Just ticking a box really. Now to keep my town perfect and then start landscaping and cultivating my perfect apple orchard

Sordid

Does anyone have any sci fi/lunar stuff I could catalogue? Or even better a sci fi wall/floor or lunar horizon/surface they'd be willing to sell? I want to make a space room but I'm missing a lot of the space stuff :(

I've got loads of fossils/Nintendo items/random stuff in my locker I could give away and I have the full rococo and modern sets in my house that you could catalogue in return. I have a few other full sets too but I'd have to order them from Nooks :)

Finally visited someone else last night which was great. Collected about 5 or 6 new types of fruit to start growing and the game gave me a disconnection error just as I was about to hop on the train and gtfo. Gutted.

Chaos17

I got a perfect town, gold watering can here I come ♪

BPSjN-2CcAAxtei.jpg

Shahadan

Finally visited someone else last night which was great. Collected about 5 or 6 new types of fruit to start growing and the game gave me a disconnection error just as I was about to hop on the train and gtfo. Gutted.

You can come in my town and take fruits if you want.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anyone have any sci fi/lunar stuff I could catalogue? Or even better a sci fi wall/floor or lunar horizon/surface they'd be willing to sell? I want to make a space room but I'm missing a lot of the space stuff :(
Do you want all the pieces or just certain ones? I have the rocket.

Managed to make a wish and got an object?
Yep. Managed to make a wish no problem. Will have to wait until later today though to see what I'll get.

Also, I was hoping one of my villagers would end up plopping down on one of my benches while the meteor shower was still going on and I could take a nice shot and Del ended up being kind enough to let me do just that:
hni_0031_mpofbufc.jpg

Bulbasaur

Banned
I'm slowly ammassing a force to be reckoned with and all shall kneel before me!

60D93AA4-9320-49A8-B554-B80C1B71804B-985-000001256D28BDBF.jpg

I also have plenty of room on my friends list so please feel free to add me! 0559 6787 5259

Linius

7.7 million in the bank and no more debt thanks to the turnip rush. Well no more debt is not entirely truth because I'm planning on slowly expanding my dupes house too. It's good for storage and maybe I'll fully furnige when I progress in the game. Already dumped 300K on him to expand the first floor to 8×8 at least.

EDIT

Yeuh, master turnip trader badge get :D

zigg

Today is a good day. Thanks again to Philia for helping me out a ton with all the flowers / hybrids. :D

BPQ6XrqCMAAmcHo.jpg:large

YESSSS GOLDEN WATERING CAN
Make sure you don't ever let a black rose wilt, or you'll lose it forever watering it with that can!

Just sliiiightly beginning to get bored with the game. Hope I can last long enough to see at least a whole year.
Don't do so many things at once. Some days I don't feel like racing through shops or talking to villagers or writing letters or WHATEVER so I don't. I just keep up on my flowers and it's all good. I'll never catch up to some of your bank accounts but hey, it's cool.

Stat!

Aww yeah. Club LOL is opening for me today.

If only I could figure out a path to start organizing my town so I can start making public works, to start heading towards my golden watering can...

Got perfect town status for the first time this morning.

Noticed a special plant growing near a cliff, could renovate town hall and get a flower clock.

After that, what other awesome things happen?

Koren

Yes, if you enjoy pain. ;)
Believe me, having spent so much time on harvest moon games, I know what you mean (still, watering 12x20 at the end of the game is wonderful)

I was just wondering, you refer to the fact that watering withered black roses gives you golden ones, that's it? I was just suggestion that you could use the normal (or silver) can *just* on the withered black roses, not everywhere ^_^

Got perfect town status for the first time this morning.

Noticed a special plant growing near a cliff, could renovate town hall and get a flower clock.

After that, what other awesome things happen?
If you keep the perfect status up for 15 days, you'll get a gold watering can.

Didn't get a Jacob's Ladder today. :(

And I think I accidentally sold my silver shovel...

Linius

It's 1,5 day since my 100th town visitor now but the monkey didn't tell me I could remodel th train station. What does that mean? Is it normal it takes so long?

If you keep the perfect status up for 15 days, you'll get a gold watering can.

Didn't get a Jacob's Ladder today. :(

And I think I accidentally sold my silver shovel...

Ooo, gold watering can, nice.

Now, can you keep adding stuff to the town, such as flowers, while you're in perfect status? I'm putting flowers around three objects and about halfway done planting. Just curious if it'll suddenly say the townspeople think there's way too many flowers, killing the perfect status. Should I just wait the 15 days then finish adding them?

theluma

Do you have the QR machine that is unlocked in game ?
Yes and that in itself works fine. It's the ios app that should allow you to convert images into qr that I'm having trouble with. I know a few folk here have been using it successfully but it basically doesn't work for me:/ hoping there's a fix/alternative.

Ooo, gold watering can, nice.

Now, can you keep adding stuff to the town, such as flowers, while you're in perfect status? I'm putting flowers around three objects and about halfway done planting. Just curious if it'll suddenly say the townspeople think there's way too many flowers, killing the perfect status. Should I just wait the 15 days then finish adding them?
Haha, you can add as many flowers as you want. I would worry more about taking down Public Work Projects or cutting down many trees. You're good.

zigg

I was just suggestion that you could use the normal (or silver) can *just* on the withered black roses, not everywhere ^_^
Right, you could, except I don't believe you can't tell which color rose is which when they've wilted. :)

Haha, you can add as many flowers as you want. I would worry more about taking down Public Work Projects or cutting down many trees. You're good.
In past games, there was a perfect tree count. Too few or too many would remove perfect status. But flowers would effectively widen your spread—the more the better.

In Wild World, you could actually have a perfect town with no trees, if you had 27 flowers per acre! I wonder if something similar is still true in this game... I don't want to kill all my trees to find out though, heh.

Gartooth

Just popping in to see if anyone has Nintendo items up for trade. I'm looking for:

1. Hero's Tunic
  2. Hero's Pants
  3. Toad Hat
  4. Yellow Pikmin Hat
  5. Block
  6. Flag Pole
  7. Fire Flower
  8. Super Mushroom
  9. Starman
  10. 1-Up Mushroom
  11. ? Block
  12. Yoshi Egg
  13. Pikmin
  14. Arwing
  15. Varia Suit Boots
  16. Metroid

Right now I have extras consisting of:

1 Mushroom Mural
1 Block Floor
1 Coin
1 Fire Bar
1 Blue Pikmin Hat
1 S.S. Dolphin
2 Green Shell's
1 Master Sword

tetsuoFI

Haven't been reading too much of this thread, but the villager pictures are back in this game, yes? I read somewhere that the pictures come by mail now instead of the villager coming to talk to you and giving it in person. If the pictures come by mail, isn't it not good to send letters to all of your villagers every day, you might miss a letter which has the picture in it?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm hoping to get all of the pieces eventually (if I can find them!)

The rocket would be cool :) is there anything you're after yourself?
Well the two things I'm focusing on are the Megacerops torso and Dinosaur Track as those are my final two fossils.

MicH

It's 1,5 day since my 100th town visitor now but the monkey didn't tell me I could remodel th train station. What does that mean? Is it normal it takes so long?
Are you sure you reached 100? How do you know? Unless you counted every visitor

Linius

Just popping in to see if anyone has Nintendo items up for trade. I'm looking for:

1. Hero's Tunic
  2. Hero's Pants
  3. Toad Hat
  4. Yellow Pikmin Hat
  5. Block
  6. Flag Pole
  7. Fire Flower
  8. Super Mushroom
  9. Starman
  10. 1-Up Mushroom
  11. ? Block
  12. Yoshi Egg
  13. Pikmin
  14. Arwing
  15. Varia Suit Boots
  16. Metroid

Right now I have extras consisting of:

1 Mushroom Mural
1 Block Floor
1 Coin
1 Fire Bar
1 Blue Pikmin Hat
1 S.S. Dolphin
2 Green Shell's
1 Master Sword

I'd like to take that mural of your hands in exchange for a flag pole. PM me if we have a deal :)

Are you sure you reached 100? How do you know? Unless you counted every visitor

That random guy who hands out badges gave me a badge for having 100 visitors over. No other way of knowing :p

EDIT

Oh wait, I see in a guide now that badge should be for 50 visitors. I guess I misread :/

Koren

It's 1,5 day since my 100th town visitor
How do you know this? I'm curious to know how many I've received myself...

All 3 would be awesome if you could!
No problem... Going to order them now, I should be able to bring them to you tonight if you're available.

Is there anything you're looking for? I might have it in my locker or catalogue :)
Not really searching for anything in particular...

But if you have anything among those:
- arcade machine, crane game, tabletop game
- SPA furnitures among Bathhouse wall, Bath mat, Bath tile, Bucket, Ice cream case and Milk case
- regal furnitures *except* Armoire, Lamps, Table and Wall
I'd be interested (catalog is perfectly fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom