• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
AWWWWWW YES.

Metroid get. :3
Been looking for this for well over a month! :D

1044672_467098846720189_1501748549_n.jpg

Also, Koren, I have both, Ice Cream Case, Milk Case and the Bath Mat.

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (need to pay off my debt :p ):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull
Diplo Tail
Diplo Neck
Plesio Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

MicH

How do you know this? I'm curious to know how many I've received myself...

No problem... Going to order them now, I should be able to bring them to you tonight if you're available.

Not really searching for anything in particular...

But if you have anything among those:
- arcade machine, crane game, tabletop game
- SPA furnitures among Bathhouse wall, Bath mat, Bath tile, Bucket, Ice cream case and Milk case
- regal furnitures *except* Armoire, Lamps, Table and Wall
I'd be interested (catalog is perfectly fine)
I have a lot of the stuff you're requesting. Well, I can order it for delivery tomorrow (at work till 11 PM so can't check right now)

milkham

When Opal moved out I didn't touch the space where her house was, even left the flowers surrounding it and this morning I find this

uHRzeQ0.jpg

Croque moving into the exact same spot! what are the chances? is there a way to keep this happening?

Roto13

Katrina says my good luck item is sunglasses, which I'm already wearing.

Guess that explains why the first rock I hit was a gem rock with three gold ores. And why Re-Tail is buying ores for double today.

Levi

Banned
Does anyone have any sci fi/lunar stuff I could catalogue? Or even better a sci fi wall/floor or lunar horizon/surface they'd be willing to sell? I want to make a space room but I'm missing a lot of the space stuff :(

Add me and PM your friend code. I have the full space theme (not willing to give up the wallpaper, though.) The robo wall/floor looks good with the space items as a temporary solution. I'm headed to work but I'll be able to have you over to catalog sometime today if you're available.

Koren

I have a lot of the stuff you're requesting.
I guess... ^_^ You seem to have managed to get quite an extensive catalog!

That's really nice to make this offer, but don't bother with this now. I just put a couple of things I'd like to find in the coming months for a couple of rooms I want to design, should Sordid prefer making a real trade rather than just getting the items for free (I wouldn't mind).

I may ask for your help later if I keep missing one of those, or we'll trade if you're looking for something yourself in the coming weeks, but for now, I'm fine.

In fact, I don't even have enough available space to set up anything yet, anyway. The 4.5 millions I made this morning will definitively help, even if I'll probably need to find four times this amount sooner or later ^_^

Chaos17

When Opal moved out I didn't touch the space where her house was, even left the flowers surrounding it and this morning I find this

uHRzeQ0.jpg

Croque moving into the exact same spot! what are the chances? is there a way to keep this happening?
I pray that I will have the same luck *_*

Tenumi

Banned
I've absolutely given up on collecting Fortune Cookie items, for some reason. I guess I finally want to actually design my house instead of tossing random junk in it.

Linius

Tomorrow's Jay's birthday. From what I understand he likes sporty stuff or blue items. Gonna get him my dupe Blue Falcon, he must like that.

Also, first time I went into Frank's house today. This guy is a goldmine for people who look for boxing stuff.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I've absolutely given up on collecting Fortune Cookie items, for some reason. I guess I finally want to actually design my house instead of tossing random junk in it.

I kind of agree. I'd be ok with the idea if I could at least order them through the catalogue. But it seems kind of arbitrary that you can't, so you're forced to use up space in your storage or one of your rooms (or museum)

Animekatt

uHRzeQ0.jpg

Wow, so lucky. Croque is awesome, so I'm not surprised he would do something like this. He has given me many of the zen style PWPs out of the 3 cranky villagers I have currently.

Haven't been reading too much of this thread, but the villager pictures are back in this game, yes? I read somewhere that the pictures come by mail now instead of the villager coming to talk to you and giving it in person. If the pictures come by mail, isn't it not good to send letters to all of your villagers every day, you might miss a letter which has the picture in it?
Yes, they're in this game. The mail thing is junk though. They still give them to you in person after you do a hard request for them.

MKUltra

I only need an Anklyo torso to complete the fossils in my museum so I'd happily trade if anyone gets one, I have some other fossils and a bunch of Nintendo items (that I want to get rid of anyway if anyone wants to trade anything else), here's a list if anyone's interested:
T.rex skull
Tricera skull
Tricera tail
Stego torso
Ptera left wing
Ptera right wing
Triple bananna (x4)
Green shell (x2)
Triple red shell (x2)
Block (x2)
? Block
Block floor
Fire bar
Super Mushroom
1Up mushroom
Bill blaster
Toad hat
Majoras mask
Midna mask
Fi mask
Makar Mask
Hero boots
Blue Pikmin hat (x2)
Red Pikmin hat
Pikmin
Virtual boy

Gartooth

I only need an Anklyo torso to complete the fossils in my museum so I'd happily trade if anyone gets one, I have some other fossils and a bunch of Nintendo items (that I want to get rid of anyway if anyone wants to trade anything else), here's a list if anyone's interested:
T.rex skull
Tricera skull
Tricera tail
Stego torso
Ptera left wing
Ptera right wing
Triple bananna (x4)
Green shell (x2)
Triple red shell (x2)
Block (x2)
? Block

Block floor
Fire bar
Super Mushroom
1Up mushroom

Bill blaster
Toad hat
Majoras mask
Midna mask
Fi mask
Makar Mask
Hero boots
Blue Pikmin hat (x2)
Red Pikmin hat
Pikmin
Virtual boy

Is there anything your specifically looking for? I bolded Nintendo items I'm interested in.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
The item of the day for trading for me are perfect Cherries. If anyone is interested in selling shoot me a PM. I should be online most of the day.

MKUltra

Is there anything your specifically looking for? I bolded Nintendo items I'm interested in.

That I can think of the Samus Mask, Varia suit boots, Big bro's moustache and Bad bro's moustache. If you haven't got any of those then I don't mind trading for KK Music (have KK Ska), a drum kit/set, a metronome, an effects rack or just bells.

Adamator

NL is my firrst AC game and I am really enjoying it. But my interaction online has been very minimal and I would like to increase my friend code list more. I'm on the spreadsheet but have visited like 2 towns since the game has been out.

Also, when I was first thinking about buying the game, one thing that made me go "Oh I have to do that" is that space/sci-fi set with the holographic globe and other items. I don't know what the set is called. I've seen it called the sci-fi set or the "Star Trek" set. I have only gotten the crew's monitor and wall monitor. If anyone has more pieces from that set, I would really, really love to catalog it.

I can offer up a trade but not sure what I have to offer. My most complete set is the Astro set but I think that's pretty common. Please PM and we can chat. I may/will miss a reply on here. It moves too fast for me!

Linius

NL is my firrst AC game and I am really enjoying it. But my interaction online has been very minimal and I would like to increase my friend code list more. I'm on the spreadsheet but have visited like 2 towns since the game has been out.

Also, when I was first thinking about buying the game, one thing that made me go "Oh I have to do that" is that space/sci-fi set with the holographic globe and other items. I don't know what the set is called. I've seen it called the sci-fi set or the "Star Trek" set. I have only gotten the crew's monitor and wall monitor. If anyone has more pieces from that set, I would really, really love to catalog it.

I can offer up a trade but not sure what I have to offer. My most complete set is the Astro set but I think that's pretty common. Please PM and we can chat. I may/will miss a reply on here. It moves too fast for me!

http://moridb.com/items/sets/space

Here's a small list of space items so you know what you're looking for. I have that space station and you can come and get it at my town. That's the only price you're paying, I want my 100 visitors asap :p

Gartooth

That I can think of the Samus Mask, Varia suit boots, Big bro's moustache and Bad bro's moustache. If you haven't got any of those then I don't mind trading for KK Music (have KK Ska), a drum kit/set, a metronome, an effects rack or just bells.

I have the Minimalist lamp, a conga drum, and a drum set that I'm willing to trade.

Linius

I just realised I got nothing from my wish at Niraj's town. Is it normal to not receive anything? Or doesn't it work in foreign towns?

milkham

it's not part of a named set the items in question are called
Space Captain's Seat
Crew Member's Seat
Space Console
Large Space Console
Small Space Console
Captain's Monitor
Crew's Monitor
Spherical Radar

and maybe the Hologram machine

Roto13

Does anyone have the complete Classic, Astro, Gorgeous, or Stripe sets handy for me to catalog? I have the full Minimalist, Sleek, Modern, Polka-dot, and Campus DLC sets you can catalog in return.

Stat!

Guess who's home finally hit 50,000 points? This guy.

Slowly adding furniture to complete more sets. I know I get 30,000 for having 11 matching furnitures + the wall/floor but can the 11 be the same item? I.e Can I have two chairs?

Also, my Club LOL opens tonight. Anyone want to come?

Linius

It definitely works. It might take a day?

Well while it was evening/night at your place it was already past 6am for me. So I expected there to be a present during my 9am or 5pm mail. But maybe tomorrow in the 9am mail then. I'll be waiting :p

pulga

Banned
Add me and PM your friend code. I have the full space theme (not willing to give up the wallpaper, though.) The robo wall/floor looks good with the space items as a temporary solution. I'm headed to work but I'll be able to have you over to catalog sometime today if you're available.

Can I get in on this as well? I've a bunch of space stuff I could take, too!

Does anyone have the complete Classic, Astro, Gorgeous, or Stripe sets handy for me to catalog? I have the full Minimalist, Sleek, Modern, Polka-dot, and Campus DLC sets you can catalog in return.

I'm only missing
Carpet, Clock, Sofa, Wall from Stripe

I would like to catalog your Modern though. I only need.
Chair, Desk, Wall

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ok guys, thanks to Soulmate, I believe we're only missing one song. "I love you"

The rest are in my storage (and have Rockin' KK coming in the mail, not sure what happened to it last night :/). So if you guys want to grab K.K. Stroll, Lucky K.K., K.K. Dirge, and K.K. Etude at some point, let me know.

Thanks again Soulmate!

Linius

Everyone who's going trendy is after stripe pieces. So that includes me, I'll join a cataloging party some time, some place.

Ok guys, thanks to Soulmate, I believe we're only missing one song. "I love you"

The rest are in my storage (and have Rockin' KK coming in the mail, not sure what happened to it last night :/). So if you guys want to grab K.K. Stroll, Lucky K.K., K.K. Dirge, and K.K. Etude at some point, let me know.

Thanks again Soulmate!

Sweet! I'll just pop by some time when you're open.

Sordid

Well the two things I'm focusing on are the Megacerops torso and Dinosaur Track as those are my final two fossils.

I don't think I have any of those, I'll have to double check.

Not really searching for anything in particular...

But if you have anything among those:
- arcade machine, crane game, tabletop game
- SPA furnitures among Bathhouse wall, Bath mat, Bath tile, Bucket, Ice cream case and Milk case
- regal furnitures *except* Armoire, Lamps, Table and Wall
I'd be interested (catalog is perfectly fine)

I have an arcade machine, tabletop game and I'm pretty sure I have a milk case too that you can have. I have the full regal set iirc but I'd have to order it in for you :)

Edit: I just noticed that I have a space helmet in my storage so I won't need that from you!

Edit 2: Wow, just saw that VsRobot offered me the full set sans the wallpaper. Even if it includes the items you're offering I'm still more than happy to give/let you catalogue the items that I have :)

I have that song if you want it?

Roto13

Everyone who's going trendy is after stripe pieces.

Pretty much! Just want to get my HHA score over 1.2 million. At 865-ish thousand today. I can probably get it over 1.2 million with just random trendy items I order from my catalog, but I might as well stick another Trendy set in the Campus room.

Well, that was lucky. First thing this morning, after the "grand ceremony" for the metal bench, another villager suggested a fairy tale bench. Not something I want, but hey at least I don't have to grind for suggestions today.

Also, my town tree got a bit larger today.
BPTqmLUCMAMCE-J.jpg

Adamator

it's not part of a named set the items in question are called
Space Captain's Seat
Crew Member's Seat
Space Console
Large Space Console
Small Space Console
Captain's Monitor
Crew's Monitor
Spherical Radar

and maybe the Hologram machine

Yes! That is the set I am looking for.

MicH

I believe MicH is collecting the stripe pieces from everyone so we can all catalgoue the whole set
I think I am still missing the chair. Not sure as I'm on work and can't check. I still have the items you or someone else left :p

I will hopefully have the full set available tomorrow

Thanks again Soulmate!
You better be open in 5 hours :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom