• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
Does anyone have the complete Classic, Astro, Gorgeous, or Stripe sets handy for me to catalog? I have the full Minimalist, Sleek, Modern, Polka-dot, and Campus DLC sets you can catalog in return.

I have astro. I need campus and or polka dot.

Gartooth

Updated my Nintendo items list, here is what I still need:

1. Hero's Tunic
  2. Hero's Pants
  3. Yellow Pikmin Hat
  4. Block
  5. Fire Flower
  6. Starman
  7. 1-Up Mushroom
  8. Arwing
  9. Varia Suit Boots
  10. Metroid

Here is what I have to offer:

1 Block Floor
1 Coin
1 Fire Bar
1 Blue Pikmin Hat
1 S.S. Dolphin (currently reserved)
1 Green Shell

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have that song if you want it?

Probably, but I will likely be busy for a bit. Feel free to add me in the meantime.

You better be open in 5 hours :p

Keep crackin that whip dude, that'll get you what you want

I'll see what I can do :p I think Soulmate still has my K.K. Senor, Technopop, and Swing though (we disconnected the first time, and the second time I think we forgot), so those might not be readily available.

MicH

Probably, but I will likely be busy for a bit. Feel free to add me in the meantime.

Keep crackin that whip dude, that'll get you what you want

I'll see what I can do :p I think Soulmate still has my K.K. Senor, Technopop, and Swing though (we disconnected the first time, and the second time I think we forgot), so those might not be readily available.
Sounds good!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I am still missing the chair. Not sure as I'm on work and can't check. I still have the items you or someone else left :p
The more I think about it, I took my items and I'm pretty sure Vs just picked them up and dropped them again thus just cataloguing them so I think when we got disconnected the first time I believe my items were duped.

I just need one more fossil...
Ammonite

Also here are my fossil dupes, feel free to take one.
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Chest
Pachy Skull
Para Skull
Plesio Skull
Mega Skull
Raptor Torso
Stego Tail
Trilobite
T. Rex Tail

Redd is in town with a genuine "proper painting." So if you want...ask for it. In the meantime, I'm going to buy this awesome fake "scary painting" because it's hilarious.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Niraj

Ok cool, got those songs back from Soulmate, so have everything but I Love You now. I added you btw Sordid, my FC is in my profile :)

MicH

The more I think about it, I took my items and I'm pretty sure Vs just picked them up and dropped them again thus just cataloguing them so I think when we got disconnected the first time I believe my items were duped.
That might have happened. I do find it weird that there was two closets among the items

pulga

Banned
I just need one more fossil...
Ammonite

Also here are my fossil dupes, feel free to take one.
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Chest
Pachy Skull
Plesio Skull
Mega Skull
Raptor Torso
Stego Tail
Trilobite
T. Rex Tail

Redd is in town with a genuine "proper painting." So if you want...ask for it. In the meantime, I'm going to buy this awesome fake "scary painting" because it's hilarious.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Can I get it?

Animekatt

I just realised I got nothing from my wish at Niraj's town. Is it normal to not receive anything? Or doesn't it work in foreign towns?

I got the number 6 lamp in the mail this morning from "Wishy the Star". That's weird you haven't received anything yet. Was your mailbox full?

UberTag

Ok guys, thanks to Soulmate, I believe we're only missing one song. "I love you"
Supposedly we've got someone in this thread with the I Love You track.
It was claimed by Marshall Lee back on Saturday night.
If he requested it, he just needs to get it over to one of us and we'll have the complete 91-track music library.

CLAIMED

- I Love You - Marshall Lee

milkham

Updated my Nintendo items list, here is what I still need:

1. Hero's Tunic
  2. Hero's Pants
  3. Yellow Pikmin Hat
  4. Block
  5. Fire Flower
  6. Starman
  7. 1-Up Mushroom
  8. Arwing
  9. Varia Suit Boots
  10. Metroid

Here is what I have to offer:

1 Block Floor
1 Coin
1 Fire Bar
1 Blue Pikmin Hat
1 S.S. Dolphin (currently reserved)
1 Green Shell

i can give you hero pants for block floor
3239-2769-8151

Gartooth

I don't really need anything, unless you have a red zap shirt. Otherwise you can have those no charge.

I actually do have the red zap shirt, I'll give it to you if we trade.

i can give you hero pants for block floor
3239-2769-8151

Sounds good!

Edit: Gah missed some of you guys. Just letting you know I did register all your friends codes. I will check again at 5pm EST (3 hours from now) just to give a heads up.

Elija2

Haven't been reading too much of this thread, but the villager pictures are back in this game, yes? I read somewhere that the pictures come by mail now instead of the villager coming to talk to you and giving it in person. If the pictures come by mail, isn't it not good to send letters to all of your villagers every day, you might miss a letter which has the picture in it?

No, villagers will sometimes give you their picture after you complete a task for them. This includes catching a rare bug/fish for them, returning a lost item to them, or getting signatures for a petition for them. They'll only send you their picture in the mail if they move out, but even then it's not guaranteed that they'll send you it.

Does everybody get the number 6 lamp? That's what I got too.

I got a rococo shelf. I have no idea how the game decides the gift you get.

spacebear

Looking for these fossils and willing to trade any of my dupe fossils or Nintendo items :D

Apato Torso
Dinosaur Egg
Ichthyo Skull
Megacero Skull

FC: 0602-7549-1446

Fossils
Ankylo Skull
Diplo Hip x2
Diplo Neck
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Pachy Skull
Pachy Tail
Pachy Torso x2
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Neck
Plesio Torso
Ptera Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Styraco Skull
T-Rex Tail
Tricera Skull

Nintendo Items
Block Floor
Blue Pikmin
Fi Mask
Goal Pole
Midna's Mask x2
Peach's Parasol
S.S Dolphin x2
Super Star x2
Triple Bananas

milkham

Sounds good!

Edit: Gah missed some of you guys. Just letting you know I did register all your friends codes. I will check again at 5pm EST (3 hours from now) just to give a heads up.

my gate is open right now if you're still around

Niraj

Supposedly we've got someone in this thread with the I Love You track.
It was claimed by Marshall Lee back on Saturday night.
If he requested it, he just needs to get it over to one of us and we'll have the complete 91-track music library.

Sordid has it, doesn't really matter too much.

I got a captain's monitor from Wishy (already had one :( ). Time before was a throne though, so that was welcome.

Philia

I got the Number 9 lamp from Wishy a few days ago when there was a meteor shower in my town

I got a number 1 lamp from wishy last night. I got a large space station and a building model Arc de Tourdio (sic) from wishy.

I also found Gulliver. The correct answer was Vietnam... I had to look that one up. :(

Also apparently I'm missing a few pieces of furniture... please let me know when you're available MicH. :)

I need that Polka Dot stool, and Stripe TV, chair, drawers, and wallpaper. :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Sounds good!

I'll keep my gate open too, so when you're done at Milkham's

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (running out of bells and I'm about to just sell them all at Retail :p ). So, if anyone is interested in any of these fossils, it's last call :p

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull
Diplo Tail
Diplo Neck
Plesio Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

So when can villagers start suggesting work projects? I feel like I'm about to run out of things I want to build for my town and no one has made a peep to me about it.

Nori Chan

So I finally had a villager suggest to me two projects in two days.

Some mosssy stone and a bell...I just want the police station or the roost...

Linius

I got the number 6 lamp in the mail this morning from "Wishy the Star". That's weird you haven't received anything yet. Was your mailbox full?

No, my last mail for sure was far from full. But maybe because it was already morning (after 6am) in my game I get the gift tomorrow? I can only hope :p

So... I have both the crown and the royal crown for sale today at Abel Sisters... anybody with 2.2 mil wanna come over to buy them and let me catalog them?

Koren

I think I am still missing the chair. Not sure as I'm on work and can't check. I still have the items you or someone else left :p
You shouldn't since I've brought you one yesterday. I can order another one if needed ^_^ (or MrSamMan may be able to help, I've given him mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom