• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was weird that I couldn't find this on the front page of Gaming... pretty amazing we had nearly 3 OTs before we got to this stage.

Got the Makar Mask today, probably my favorite Nintendo-themed item, the Koroks are fucking adorable. Also, return of the Night Owl Ordinance tomorrow, Nooks closing at 8pm is laughable.

In other news Brewster Roost Coffee Inc. went out of business after its CEO admitted that many of its branches only had enough stock to serve one cup of coffee per day. BRC's sister company Shampoodle is said to have similar limitations.

Phil just sold me a fake painting even after I handed him medicine for three days. Smug bastard.

Here's a question: what's worse, rejecting a plea for a favour, or accepting the favour and not following through? Skye asked me for a spider and I stupidly said yes even though it's a clear day.

Linius

Phil just sold me a fake painting even after I handed him medicine for three days. Smug bastard.

Here's a question: what's worse, rejecting a plea for a favour, or accepting the favour and not following through? Skye asked me for a spider and I stupidly said yes even though it's a clear day.

A spider is not a tarantula. You can catch them during the day. Funny story (well not really), I caught my first ever spider today during the morning routine. I shook some pears from a tree and all of a sudden there was a spider hanging from the branches.

A spider is not a tarantula. You can catch them during the day. Funny story (well not really), I caught my first ever spider today during the morning routine. I shook some pears from a tree and all of a sudden there was a spider hanging from the branches.

I thought spiders only appeared on rainy days.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Looking for these fossils and willing to trade any of my dupe fossils or Nintendo items :D

Megacero Skull

FC: 0602-7549-1446

Nintendo Items

Peach's Parasol
still need the skull? I'll take the parasol if that's ok? Gate's open! And you're added. My FC Is in my profile.

Linius

Anybody here who has a spare t-rex torso so I could complete my miniature?

Also Niraj, are you there? I have the time to visit for those last songs.

Marbles

Ahh so this is where you guys have been hiding. I was beginning to think the AC shine had suddenly worn off and no one was posting. Happily it would appear that's not the case, as i'm now about 20 pages behind.

Wolfe

Did you still need that ottoman? I can open my gates up if so but I have to take off after not too long.

Stat!

I know buying furniture from Nookling's Catalogue is delivered at 9AM and 5PM.

What about buying furniture from the Happy House Showcase? Is that delivered in the AM or PM too? Don't want to buy too much and lose out on an authentic painting from Redd.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I am not. I'll be back in like an hour, but I still have one song in the mail anyway. I can get you in tomorrow prob (tonight for me) if that works. Alternately, you'll just be short KK Rockin :p

Elija2

Posting this again for the new page.

My Re-Tail is buying perfect apples for a premium. Anyone that wants to offload their stash, feel free to come by.

Labelle is also selling the crown for 1,000,000 bells in my town, if anyone wants to buy it.

Linius

I am not. I'll be back in like an hour, but I still have one song in the mail anyway. I can get you in tomorrow prob (tonight for me) if that works. Alternately, you'll just be short KK Rockin :p

Maybe if Mich gets to you first I'll go to his place. We're in the same timezone so that would be easier for all of us instead of you receiving all Europeans seperately :p

pulga

Banned
Looking for these fossils and willing to trade any of my dupe fossils or Nintendo items :D

Apato Torso
Dinosaur Egg
Ichthyo Skull
Megacero Skull

FC: 0602-7549-1446

Fossils
Ankylo Skull
Diplo Hip x2
Diplo Neck
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Pachy Skull
Pachy Tail
Pachy Torso x2
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Neck
Plesio Torso
Ptera Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Styraco Skull
T-Rex Tail
Tricera Skull

Nintendo Items
Block Floor
Blue Pikmin
Fi Mask
Goal Pole
Midna's Mask x2
Peach's Parasol
S.S Dolphin x2
Super Star x2
Triple Bananas

Is there any Nintendo item you might need for the Fi Mask? Dont have any of your fossils!

I'm now gonna put this game in my 3DS and see what Animal Crossing is all about.

Anastacio pls. Youre gonna forget all about the Footy Thread for a while lol

milkham

Posting this again for the new page.

My Re-Tail is buying perfect apples for a premium. Anyone that wants to offload their stash, feel free to come by.

Labelle is also selling the crown for 1,000,000 bells in my town, if anyone wants to buy it.

i'd like to come buy your crown
3239-2769-8151

edit nevermind getting it from mindcollizion

Sure, I'll open up. Does she have to be in her house or can she be walking around? I have no clue what she's doing. Haven't even said goodbye :p

On the moving day the animal will be in their house with all their stuff in boxes, that is when you talk to them and ask them to move to your town.

Linius

You guys are right, she's in her house with her boxes. Looking happy as always. She told me was about to spread the word about the great town of Westeros. That's why she's moving out. Fine by me Bella.

Going to open up then.

Raptomex

How the hell do we regrow grass in this game? I'm not sprinting and I think it's deteriorating more and more. I have some flowers in dirt spots and they've been there for weeks, maybe even a month and I haven't seen any grass grow? How long does this take?

Koren

The netcode is REALLY annoying. They seems to have NO tolerance to packets losses/delays.

Thanks again Elija2 for the perfect apples notice! After making 6 millions this morning with tulips, I made 1.5 million this afternoon with apples. Even with a 15% tip, that's still a lot of cash to pay loans and PWPs.

And I got the perfect city rank today, too. Great day. Now if I could find a scorpion...

Marbles

Has anyone managed to catch a Piranha? I caught one on my very first day but haven't seen another since, I'd like one for my home aquirium. Is there certain conditions required before they appear?

I've yet to see a scorpion either come to think of it.

SmithnCo

How the hell do we regrow grass in this game? I'm not sprinting and I think it's deteriorating more and more. I have some flowers in dirt spots and they've been there for weeks, maybe even a month and I haven't seen any grass grow? How long does this take?

I put flowers over dirt spots and I have noticed they regenerate after about a week, I have the Beautiful Town ordinance though.

Oxx

tumblr_mq1nrxNwvi1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Running around in my first dream.

Anything to do other than chat to the animals and steal some art designs?

Philia

Speaking of flowers... I've mass culled my basics. :) I have enough hybrids of pansies, cosmos and tulips to do this lol. Surprisingly I still have PT after eliminating more than 75% of my flower fields. Its interesting.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Raptomex

I put flowers over dirt spots and I have noticed they regenerate after about a week, I have the Beautiful Town ordinance though.
So do I. I water my flowers everyday. I have a perfect town as well. This is madness.

Another question, I have a few jacob's ladders. Now these won't breed at all or just not create hybrids? I know there's no hybrids and they only spawn when you have a perfect town. So is that it? If you put 2 together they won't create more? They do increase the chances of other flowers breeding.

Koren

Has anyone managed to catch a Piranha?
Quite regularly. Look for the small shadows in the river. According to a faq, you need to do it either in the morning or during the night, though. I can't confirm myself.

Can you exchange fishes, by the way?

Philia

Another question, I have a few jacob's ladders. Now these won't breed at all or just not create hybrids? I know there's no hybrids and they only spawn when you have a perfect town. So is that it? If you put 2 together they won't create more? They do increase the chances of other flowers breeding.

No. JLs do NOT increase the chance of flowers breeding. This is a damn myth since WW. Stop it. STOP perpetuating this stupid myth guys. Seriously.

Watering the flowers has an effect more than placement of JLs do. And no JLs don't breed or do anything else than to show you that you got PT status.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is getting villagers to move into your town from other people's as easy as it sounds? Just talk to someone who's moving out and they'll come to your town?

Elija2

I'm after both crowns, I'd be willing to buy whichever ones milkham doesn't!

You can buy the royal crown from MindCollizion's town and the regular crown from my town. Since I believe we're already friends, feel free to visit my town whenever today.

Raptomex

No. JLs do NOT increase the chance of flowers breeding. This is a damn myth since WW. Stop it. STOP perpetuating this stupid myth guys. Seriously.

Watering the flowers has an effect more than placement of JLs do. And no JLs don't breed or do anything else than to show you that you got PT status.
According to some wiki's they do. I never tried.

Is getting villagers to move into your town from other people's as easy as it sounds? Just talk to someone who's moving out and they'll come to your town?

Yup. I had Rocket moving out a few days ago so Debs came to talk to her. She chatted with her for a few seconds and when Debs left my town, Rocket's house was completely empty with a sign that said "Moved Out."

I'm still on the hunt for another tenth. Really hoping I get to screen through my campsite this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom