• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

According to some wiki's they do. I never tried.

According to the wiki, you'd believe in everything you'd read. And besides, the only extra flowers you'd see out of that is JLs themselves.

Beautiful Town ordinance pushes out more flowers too from your own neighbors than your JL can too.

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (running out of bells and I'm about to just sell them all at Retail :p ). So, if anyone is interested in any of these fossils, it's last call :p

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull
Diplo Tail
Diplo Neck
Plesio Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Raptomex

According to the wiki, you'd believe in everything you'd read. And besides, the only extra flowers you'd see out of that is JLs themselves.

Beautiful Town ordinance pushes out more flowers too from your own neighbors than your JL can too.
So they JLs spawn more of themselves then?

Linius

Galactic Fork will have Bella moving in very soon. I have a spot free now.

If any snooty villager is leaving, please let me know!

Though I'm a bit scared for new villagers, you never know where they move in. Chanches are they move right on top of my perfect pear ochard :/

Also keeping a visitor count now. Your names are on my sheet, I will not forget. The 100th visitor gets a cookie.

UberTag

Wow... my first day of ranking by Lyle in the HHA Theme challenge and THIS happens.

HNI_0014_zpsd879ce11.jpg

HNI_0015_zps310bfa60.jpg

I didn't even get a chance to front-load a single room like the FAQ suggested or anything.
This is what happens when you over-prepare.

Ah well... back to focusing on feng shui then.

Raptomex

So Flo moved out of my town on the 11th. I haven't planted or put anything in her spot. When would a new villager move in? Is it random or is there a time limit? If I was to occupy the space with plants and whatnot would that affect new villagers moving in?

Edit: I meant Sprinkle. Doesn't really matter.

I put flowers over dirt spots and I have noticed they regenerate after about a week, I have the Beautiful Town ordinance though.

I'm in the same boat as Raptomex. I've tried putting flowers in dirt spots and haven't seen any real signs of regrowth after weeks. Just started Beautiful Town though, so we'll see if that makes a difference.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
When did our thread move to community?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice job UberTag.

I just got I Love You from Sordid, so once my mail comes in at 5 (an hour and a half) I should have every song on hand.

UberTag

Nice job UberTag.

I just got I Love You from Sordid, so once my mail comes in at 5 (an hour and a half) I should have every song on hand.
Nice. Looks like I might be able to knock out my music library, my Nintendo items and my HHA pursuits all on the same day.

Gartooth

Finished paying off my debt thanks to turnip profit, going to get the final space expansion for another room. By tomorrow it will be 3 rooms down, 3 to go! (haven't constructed main floor left & right, or basement yet)

SmithnCo

tumblr_mq1rg6Cf7n1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Got a surprise when I saw one of the octopi in my campsite. Currently playing a dangerous game to get him to move him. If he wins he takes my only wet suit.

Pachimari

I just started this up and oh my... This can become an addiction!

It's my first time ever that I'm trying out an Animal Crossing game and I'm glad it kind of controls like Luigi's Mansion 2.

Anyway, I moved into Ilocos on July 16 2013 as the new mayor and on my first day I got stung by bees... Just my kind of luck. At least it's very nice inside my tent with the palm tree.

Can't wait to go see how much my depth is at 10 in the morning.

I moved into the town here at 10 at night, very nice. :)

How do you take pictures of the game?

Linius

It's my first time ever that I'm trying out an Animal Crossing game and I'm glad it kind of controls like Luigi's Mansion 2.

Anyway, I moved into Ilocos on July 16 2013 as the new mayor and on my first day I got stung by bees... Just my kind of luck. At least it's very nice inside my tent with the palm tree.

Hold L+R :)

Add me some time (FC is in profile), if you need some start up bells and equipment I can hook you up tomorrow or so depending on what my store is selling. Though you have to come back to Footey Gaf more often as a payback :p

Press L+R at the same time, I'm not sure how people are uploading them though

Pachimari

Press L and R at the same time.

Hold L+R :)

Add me some time (FC is in profile), if you need some start up bells and equipment I can hook you up tomorrow or so depending on what my store is selling. Though you have to come back to Footey Gaf more often as a payback :p

Press L+R at the same time, I'm not sure how people are uploading them though
Thanks guys! :)

I didn't know I were missed in the Footy GAF thread? :D

Pachimari

Mdvfgta.jpg

My first night, moved in at little over one hour ago and got stung by bees when I were a little too interested in a tree.

Anyway, my first ever Animal Crossing picture.

Soup Bar

Can anyone let me in their town? There's this traveler that wants me to bring her to another town. My friend code is in my profile.

Philia

A couple of days back I believe.

Question: to be sure, if the same person visits me let's say three times in one hour, that does count three times towards the 100 visitors right?

With your spotty wifi connections, I'd not be surprised half of those visits weren't even registered in the first place since it never got saved when they were leaving (thus completing the visit). And yeah you have multiple visits from the same person.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody on my friend list who wants to visit, and talk to my villagers or anything, come on over. I'll be away from my 3ds while my gate is open. Please don't destroy my flowers. Thanks!

Linius

With your spotty wifi connections, I'd not be surprised half of those visits weren't even registered in the first place since it never got saved when they were leaving (thus completing the visit). And yeah you have multiple visits from the same person.

It's not that bad as you might think. Already passed 50. It mostly happens when my town starts to get crowded. Though today I had Wolfe and someone else over at the same time without problems. One of them even stayed for like 30 minutes to explore and gather signatures. Also had a pretty lenghty visit from Galactic Fork today.

I have misc questions.

1. Explain the olive flounder / dab joke.

2. Are there pink pansies?

3. There aren't any furnishings that are made just from silver ores, right?

4. Does anyone really want Margie? (she wants to move)

5. Where can I see the house exteriors and their classification, that isn't wikia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom