• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despera

Banned
ibanocuWeL3nC3.jpg

The first note-worthy milestone in my career as a mayor :p

Farun

Neo Member
One of these days I really need decent turnip prices to get the 100 visitors so I can do away with the boring default station, not even had the badge for 50 yet.

Same here, I was quite surprised about that, there were so many people over on tanabata. But not enough apparently. Need high turnip prices now!

Wolfe

tumblr_mq1rg6Cf7n1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Got a surprise when I saw one of the octopi in my campsite. Currently playing a dangerous game to get him to move him. If he wins he takes my only wet suit.

Dude get out of here, you get all the good villagers! Gimme Punchy (you have Punchy in your town right? lol).

Edit: I've got Katrina in my town today if anyone wants to get their fortune read.

I was feeling neglected because I had only 1 Jacobs ladder in like 7 or more days. so I picked up my 1 flower and put it in my house.

overnight, I got a 2nd one.

couple days pass, no new spawns. so I pick up both my jls and put them in the house.

overnight, a 3rd spawn.

Does having a perfect town rating cause a spawn for sure, if none exist outdoors?

You can only have 4 Gyroid active at a time in this game? That's sad one of my favorite things about the OG Animal Crossing was having a room full of them going off

Wolfe

I was feeling neglected because I had only 1 Jacobs ladder in like 7 or more days. so I picked up my 1 flower and put it in my house.

couple days pass, no new spawns. so I pick up both my jls and put them in the house.

overnight, a 3rd spawn.

Does having a perfect town rating cause a spawn for sure, if none exist outdoors?

No idea, but I do know that I've gotten no more JL's since my first one and I've had it outside my house the entire time.

jmoe316

Looking for the following if anybody has them to sell/catalog:

Kiddie Set:
- Bed
- Chair
- Table
- Bookcase
- Clock
- Wall Clock
- Stereo

Modern Wood:
- Bed
- TV
- Clock
- Chest

Regal:
- Wall
- Dresser
- Armoire
- Bookcase
- Vanity

Please PM me as it will be hard to keep track of this thread.

Thanks!

spacebear

I'm looking to finish off the fossil section of my museum. I have a ton of extras, so I can give two fossils for every one that I need.

We can do the trades in my town. I'll also buy any fossils that I need if anyone would prefer that.

FC: 0516-7436-2322
Town: Bokoku

I can give you:

mammoth torso
plesio neck
stego tail

for:

apato torso
dinosaur egg
megacero skull

Added you - here's my FC: 0602-7549-1446

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

overnight, a 3rd spawn.

Don't believe so. I've gotten like 2 in 10ish days and have picked both.

Wait what is this shenanigans about stumps for mushrooms?

Also does any the minimum amount of times I have to hit the stupid robot in the hammer mini game to get a gold tortimer? It's the quickest game so I'm grinding it for medals and I want to simply count and stop once I get the needed number of hits.

Roto13

Also does any the minimum amount of times I have to hit the stupid robot in the hammer mini game to get a gold tortimer? It's the quickest game so I'm grinding it for medals and I want to simply count and stop once I get the needed number of hits.

I don't know what the minimum is but it's high enough that you wouldn't likely be able to stop very early.

The best game for grinding is the Elite Scavenger Hunt.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Always double the needed score amount for Gold I think; not sure how it works for time related tours.

Some stumps will have different patterns in their rings and mushrooms will spawn around them year-round. Otherwise they only appear in the fall. Stumps are also good for catching a few specific bugs and outdoor seating. (For some reason my animals only sit on stumps, I've never seen them on a bench.)

Koomaster

overnight, a 3rd spawn.

Unsure; had my perfect town rating for 15 days today (got the gold watering can) and I only have 3 jacob's ladders and they all grew in the first 3 days of my town being perfect. Maybe I will take them all indoors tonight and see what happens tomorrow.

Koren

The crystal hunt pro (a bit more medals for a slightly longer time) is good too.

Hammer pro is decent, but tedious. I think the requirement is somewhere close to 60, and that would indeed being double. You'll definitively get gold with 70.

I don't know what the minimum is but it's high enough that you wouldn't likely be able to stop very early.

I mean I was playing it til I knocked the robot over and usually had a minute left over getting around 75 hits and a gold

Always double the needed score amount for Gold I think; not sure how it works for time related tours.

Testing now, got a gold for 65 hits must of miscounted but yeah it's probably 60. Only took me about 80 seconds to hit the robot enough

UberTag

I'm looking to finish off the fossil section of my museum. I have a ton of extras, so I can give two fossils for every one that I need.

These are the fossils that I need:

T. rex skull
I've got one of these I can part with in exchange for either your Styraco Skull or one of your Tricera Skulls.

spacebear

Deal, but I only need the mammoth torso now. (I just got the other two somewhere else.)

I'll give you all three you need though.

Looks like my work internet is blocking connections so Iwon't be able to head over for another hour and a half or so. If you can't make it - no big deal :D

Seigyoku

Sitting at the office.

Yelling at my coworkers.

STOP WORKING, TURN ON YOUR GAMES AND COME TO MY TOWN AND TAKE THIS DAMN FRUIT!

I mean really, what's more important...

So can I only have one perfect fruit tree at a time or can I have multiple? My perfect cherry tree just bloomed and I'm not sure if I should grow more trees or start stocking up perfect cherries

So can I only have one perfect fruit tree at a time or can I have multiple? My perfect cherry tree just bloomed and I'm not sure if I should grow more trees or start stocking up perfect cherries
You can grow more.

Make sure to always have some spares though. PF trees will die eventually.

You can grow more.

Make sure to always have some spares though. PF trees will die eventually.

Yeah I know they die that's why I was hesitating to shake it until I was sure. My plan is whenever the garden shop finally sells a bloody axe to slowly replace all the cherry trees in town with perfect cherry trees and whenever a PCT dies just replace it with fruit stored in my locker.

Philia

I...I got perfect town rating. I'm about 1 month in. Now, how do I keep it? I don't want to mess it up.

Don't build a shit project. Don't demolish anything. Build a good nature project.

Don't chop down anymore trees, add a few if you like. Don't let flowers die, buy some more if you need to. That's about it really.

Oh yeah, don't leave any items around and be sure to pull up weeds.

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/44114461860/great-blog-glad-you-still-have-it-would-you-happen

UberTag

I...I got perfect town rating. I'm about 1 month in. Now, how do I keep it? I don't want to mess it up.
Easiest way is to check in with Isabelle to confirm your rating before you stop playing for the night. If she tells you that you're no longer perfect, that's your clue to look for weeds or stuff you've left out on the ground that you need to clean up. You might also need to plant some trees or flowers if you've transplanted some during the day. Aside from that, just make sure you water your plants and don't build any public works like the Garbage Can, Jumbo Monitor, Oil Excavator or Tire Play Equipment that will severely drop your quality of life scores and you should be good to go. If you're back to perfect status when the 6am daily changeover happens, your streak will continue.

Roto13

So which are the projects I can build? A bench? Light post? I wanted to plant a lot more trees, will this affect anything?

You can't have too many trees or too many flowers, so go nuts with those. The vast majority of Public Works projects affect your town positively and not negatively.

Philia

Whats wrong with the Jumbo Monitor? Ive had it forever and still made PT.

Well think of electronics as a negative deterrent to nature in general. At least that's what I see it as, but anyway you had a lot of other projects and great stuff going on in your town that pretty much overrides this small negative score the jumbo monitor could give.

Philia

Hey, so I recently bought some of the silver tools. Just wondering what they do that the lesser tools can't. Thanks.

Silver Rod will allow a bit more time (more like an extra second) to nab the fish after the bob had gone under. Large/rare fish doesn't apply.

Silver Slingshot shoots two rocks.

Silver Shovel allows rocks to generate ores for you instead of money. Still a rare occurrence.

Silver Axe lasts longer than a Reg axe in chopping trees. It still breaks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom