• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Well think of electronics as a negative deterrent to nature in general. At least that's what I see it as, but anyway you had a lot of other projects and great stuff going on in your town that pretty much overrides this small negative score the jumbo monitor could give.

Dat social commentary by Nintendo.

Chopper

Reposting for new page: Come to my town today, get silver axes at the island!
3480 3868 2820
Open up mang!
Edit: in case you've deleted me, my code is 3136 6553 7968.
My wife accidentally cut down the trees on the island where the good Bugs were spawning. How do I get them to come back? Is there a way to respawn the island back to its original state?
Get fruit from island tours. Rebuild accordingly.

Ellix

My wife accidentally cut down the trees on the island where the good Bugs were spawning. How do I get them to come back? Is there a way to respawn the island back to its original state?

You can steal fruits/flowers while doing the island tour games and they stay in your inventory. That way you can replant the trees/flowers on your island, or you can even put them in the basket to bring back to your town.

Elija2

Once again, my Re-Tail is buying perfect apples for a premium. Anyone who wants to unload their stash feel free to tell me.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Will I still get high value bugs to respawn on the outside trees like before? Or do I need to have the trees spaced out like the island was originally? I'm just worried that I won't get those good bugs to appear on the trees at nighttime.

Sigh now I gotta wait three days for those damn trees to grow!

Ellix

Will I still get high value bugs to respawn on the outside trees like before? Or do I need to have the trees spaced out like the island was originally? I'm just worried that I won't get those good bugs to appear on the trees at nighttime.

Sigh now I gotta wait three days for those damn trees to grow!

As long as you plant back some bananas or coconuts (those are the ones that grow on the sand into palm trees) the beetles will spawn again when the tree is fully grown. The spacing is just to help yourself catch bugs more easily.

Soulmate

Banned
if I plant a tree in that hole will die?

nned.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I'm convinced that 9 villagers is the max. My village has been the same 9 guys the whole time without anyone moving in.

How does the campsite work though? Do they immediately kick someone out or do I still get a chance to convince them to stay? Cuz I wouldn't want to lose one of the better villagers for some random shmuck.

Roto13

I'm convinced that 9 villagers is the max. My village has been the same 9 guys the whole time without anyone moving in.

How does the campsite work though? Do they immediately kick someone out or do I still get a chance to convince them to stay? Cuz I wouldn't want to lose one of the better villagers for some random shmuck.

They don't kick anyone out. They move in as your tenth villager. You can also get a tenth villager by having someone move from a friend's town.

abundant

9 villagers will move in randomly + 1 villager you convinced to move in. So there's 10.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If anyone wanted to grab the 6 songs that were missing last night (actually some of you might be missing K.K. March too...), feel free to hop over. The 6 I'm referring to are I Love You, K.K. Stroll, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Etude, Rockin' K.K., and Lucky K.K.

Animekatt

If anyone wanted to grab the 6 songs that were missing last night (actually some of you might be missing K.K. March too...), feel free to hop over. The 6 I'm referring to are I Love You, K.K. Stroll, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Etude, Rockin' K.K., and Lucky K.K.

I'll come over for those. How many songs are there total?

Wolfe

Thanks for letting me come over Wolfe. Though Tammy had already got signatures apparently! Stupid bitch. She can fuck off.

Edit: Nice. I should totally buy that stuff.

My pleasure dude, I actually ended up redoing my bedroom after you left because of that stuff I got in the mail, mostly just adding more alpine stuff and moving things around. Need to get those rooms expanded!

MarkusRJR

So annoyed that desertification is in this game. So much of my ground is just dirt now, despite me only owning the game for 3 weeks and playing 30 minutes to an hour a day.

So frustrating. Now I have to force myself to only walk.

Vibranium

Banned
So annoyed that desertification is in this game. So much of my ground is just dirt now, despite me only owning the game for 3 weeks and playing 30 minutes to an hour a day.

So frustrating. Now I have to force myself to only walk.

Yep, that's what I've been doing to myself, the grass deterioration is one of the stupidest things ever, the devs shouldn't force people to walk if they want nice grass. It could easily be patched with Spotpass too, which makes it even more mind-boggling.

Anyways, I still haven't had Gracie visit me but I have Super T&T, no Home Center yet though. I still have a long way to go to get perfect town.

I got lucky and learned of the grass issue during my first day of having the game so I've pretty much walked everywhere and make an effort to take different paths constantly and just plant flowers everywhere. I've gotten used to moving slow it's still infuriating.

Thanks for everything, GAF, you have all been really awesome in helping me finish sets, complete my fossil exhibit, and everything else I can't think of. I had to post this because I completed 3 sets today and finished my fossil exhibit so I'm pretty stoked and glad I could participate in such an awesome community.

Cheers to several more OTs!

tumblr_mq27o0Obnq1svnup4o1_400.jpg

3ds imageshare is borked for me at the moment. Anyone else having issues with Tumblr with it?

And thank you Limlark for the silver shovels! First tree stumps I'll leave sitting around.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is there a list of all the things villagers refer to you (and other people) as? Like stump maker, pro listener, bug whisperer, etc? Just out of curiosity.

MarkusRJR

Yep, that's what I've been doing to myself, the grass deterioration is one of the stupidest things ever, the devs shouldn't force people to walk if they want nice grass. It could easily be patched with Spotpass too, which makes it even more mind-boggling.

Anyways, I still haven't had Gracie visit me but I have Super T&T, no Home Center yet though. I still have a long way to go to get perfect town.
Are there any tricks to make it look better? Back in City Folk I made paths with designs made to look like stone to walk on. As a mayor can to make legit stone paths?

Hay u guize

tumblr_mq28en9XvQ1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_mq28gmhzvl1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Think my room is ostentatious enough?

OPULENCE, I HAS IT.

How did you manage to get that many gold ores already? I feel like people are being fairly stingy on giving them up.

Went to Best Buy to get my luggage and the damn Nintendo Zone hotspot would not work. God damn it.

Change your SSID on your router to "Bestbuy" (case sensitive) and you can access the items right from home!

I let a bunch of people come to my town to catalog a Japanese DLC set and a lot of them brought gold ore as thanks. :p
:eek: Wow, that's quite the tip to leave! I'd love to catalog that, but I can tell you right away I don't even have a spare to tip with, I gotta finish my own set first!

Roto13

:eek: Wow, that's quite the tip to leave! I'd love to catalog that, but I can tell you right away I don't even have a spare to tip with, I gotta finish my own set first!

Well I clearly don't need any more. :p Ask me tomorrow and I'll let you come by and catalog the DLC. I'm signing out now.

Levi

Banned
Anyone already on my friend list who had turnips to sell should visit Dredfort tonight. I'm buying for around 530 for the next hour and a half.

I need lab stuff, music, and doctors office items.

Please don't ask me to add you, as I'm too busy tonight to manage my friends list. Wish it was otherwise, but at least I may be able to help people I've traded with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom