• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (need to make some room in storage :p):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
Igunodon Skull
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, or a pair of Brown Loafers, or Hero's Clothes, I'll take that too :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Closing my gate at the moment since nobody has come in awhile. Just let me know if you guys want to come over to catalog any of that music at some point.

Just picked up the game, and started at 9:00 PM. Doesn't look like a whole lot could be done at this time (First time playing Animal Crossing, trying to get the basics down). Looking forward to actually starting it tomorrow, I find the real-time system to be quite interesting.

Stat!

Just picked up the game, and started at 9:00 PM. Doesn't look like a whole lot could be done at this time (First time playing Animal Crossing, trying to get the basics down). Looking forward to actually starting it tomorrow, I find the real-time system to be quite interesting.

Did the same thing - best you can do is shake trees for a coins worth about 100 bells so you can buy a net/rod in the morning. Starting the game at night kinda sucks especially if all shops closed off the bat.

But this game is a marathon, not a sprint off the bat.

Did the same thing - best you can do is shake trees for a coins worth about 100 bells so you can buy a net/rod in the morning. Starting the game at night kinda sucks especially if all shops closed off the bat.

But this game is a marathon, not a sprint off the bat.

I've been trying to keep myself off the game for now. I haven't played many games that want you to play less to keep longevity. Most of the trees are shaken now, so I can at least rest easy tonight. Thank you for the tip about the equipment.

Niraj

Public thanks to rpmurphy for letting me visit. A cool town and a generous guy.

Drizzle, if you're still around, I'll open up in a few.

I'm thinking of making a separate villager swap topic (ie. posting which villagers you want/which ones you have moving out) in the community section here. Does everyone think there would be enough interest in it?

Elija2

I'm guessing you still ain't got shit on Philia if it makes you feel better :p

I'm scared to check mine, but maybe I will tonight :(

Oh, I'm sure there's tons of people than have played more than me, but for me this is a lot.

For comparison, my second most played 3DS game is only at 30 hours.

Imo, it's not common enough of an occurrence to bother. Posting here should be fine honestly (that and PMs).
I get the feeling that a lot of gaffers don't post their moving villagers. Perhaps because it doesn't occur to them that it can be beneficial to others.

Maybe a new topic would get people to be more involved. They seem to be very active topics on other Animal Crossing boards.

Niraj

Oh, I'm sure there's tons of people than have played more than me, but for me this is a lot.

For comparison, my second most played 3DS game is only at 30 hours.

That is quite a gap!

I get the feeling that a lot of gaffers don't post their moving villagers. Perhaps because it doesn't occur to them that it can be beneficial to others.

Maybe a new topic would get people to be more involved. They seem to be very active topics on other Animal Crossing boards.

I mean definitely gauge interest here, I don't speak for everyone :)

EDIT:

Whoever just tried to join....why you killin' our fun?

Niraj

Thanks, but It's 3am and I really should get to sleep. :D

Enjoy that perfect Cherry! :D

lol will do.

Apparently I have 92 songs handy, so it'll be fun trying to find the dupe. I think I'm going to put all my songs in a stereo now and just pull out specific ones on request. This ground dumping shit is such a chore :p I haven't even gotten to listen to half of these yet! Gonna do a bit of that before bed. K.K. D&B is still dope, and works great with outer space themes!

lol will do.

Apparently I have 92 songs handy, so it'll be fun trying to find the dupe. I think I'm going to put all my songs in a stereo now and just pull out specific ones on request. This ground dumping shit is such a chore :p I haven't even gotten to listen to half of these yet! Gonna do a bit of that before bed. K.K. D&B is still dope, and works great with outer space themes!

Wish you could play them sequentially. Shuffle is cool, but like most shuffles starts to repeat before playing through the whole list.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
K.K. D&B is still dope, and works great with outer space themes!

Oof, that is a hot jam. I might stop by your place some time in the future to pick it up. I'm currently using KK Synth in my space room and it fits perfectly.

Niraj

Wish you could play them sequentially. Shuffle is cool, but like most shuffles starts to repeat before playing through the whole list.

I feel you. I was only listening to like 5-10 seconds for now, I need to get to bed :p

On the plus side, I found the dupe, it was K.K. Soul. So there's that out of the way :D

Oof, that is a hot jam. I might stop by your place some time in the future to pick it up. I'm currently using KK Synth in my space room and it fits perfectly.

Definitely man. Synth is pretty sweet too, I had that playing in my first room with the cloud flooring and lunar horizon. Worked perfectly.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Closing my gate at the moment since nobody has come in awhile. Just let me know if you guys want to come over to catalog any of that music at some point.

Would be good if someone could do another music cataloging event eg at the weekend? For those that missed out on visiting you originally?

Jintor

tumblr_mq0ne4Tq7R1qdmg6co1_500.gif

Oxx

All the animals in my campsite are sporty bro types.

Is it because I run around everywhere? Im attracting the athletic.

Wolfe

Fuck yeah, Apollo hooked me up with his pic after I gave him a dorado (the request was just for a river fish in general but I had one in my locker).

Bros for life!

P.S. I still have Katrina in my town if anyone is interested in a fortune.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck yeah, Apollo hooked me up with his pic after I gave him a dorado (the request was just for a river fish in general but I had one in my locker).

Bros for life!

P.S. I still have Katrina in my town if anyone is interested in a fortune.

I am. I've been tripping and falling all day.

Chaos17

Oxx : I know what you feel! I got again a snooty camper and it's my second >.> I hope that theyre won't be a third, lol.

Wolfe : I would like to come please, I never met her. FC is in my profile. PM me if it's okay that I can come.

Wolfe

Finally snagged a scorpion too, time to unleash him on the unsuspecting tarantula.

Although now I need a second one to show off in my house!

Wolfe

Oxx : I know what you feel! I got again a snooty camper and it's my second >.> I hope that theyre won't be a third, lol.

Wolfe : I would like to come please, I never met her. FC is in my profile. PM me if it's okay that I can come.

Sorry dude I think she just closed -_-, always throws me off cause Redds tent stays open all night it seems.

If you're closed get your ass out of my town Katrina! (j/k don't curse me or somethin)

Linius

Another day so I'll post it once more, always looking for a re-tail that is buying perfect pears with a bonus. I've seen cherries and apples come by this week, so pears can't be far away now right? :p

Wolfe

Another day so I'll post it once more, always looking for a re-tail that is buying perfect pears with a bonus. I've seen cherries and apples come by this week, so pears can't be far away now right? :p

Unless you count the pears from last week...

Don't hate, I still haven't even seen any perfect cherries grow in my town yet!

Either way I'll keep my eye out for ya :p

Linius

Ah well, the plus side is I'm collecting more pears in the mean time. Until I reach the point where I really need to dump it's okay. I'm at 160 perfect pears at the moment and I have room to stach more.

Also, got my gift from the wish at Niraj's town, so my theory probably is truth. I got a crew monitor.

Oxx

Yo bro! This is like super important! Like just how fast can you run the 50 yard sprint?

I haven't heard that one before. They do comment on how flushed and sweaty I look when I have been running around.

Nothing can discourage me from holding down that B, though.

UberTag

Man, I passed out early last night. Missed Niraj opening his doors for cataloging and wiped out 4 days of perfect town streak due to leaving stuff strewn about. D'oh!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't heard that one before. They do comment on how flushed and sweaty I look when I have been running around.

Nothing can discourage me from holding down that B, though.
Really? Bill asks me that every bloody day. Maybe it's because I never run.

I wake up this morning to find a new villager trying to ruin my town by moving in where Charlise left (and where I had planned for a public works project to go). 10-15 resets later and that same villager still insists on moving in, I ended up having to reset until they went back to Charlise's old spot because all the other times the house was in the middle of my pathways or destroying all my flowers.

So now I'm left with this fat, ugly, greasy monstrosity that seems to have come from someone else's village, my public works spot is gone and I can't grab a cool villager that is moving out from a friends town. I looked through the entire villager list for this game and can't find a single villager I want less than this guy. FML.

aiZS4uc.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just look at him. You can tell he's the kind of guy who'd handle your controllers with cheesy puff crumbs all over his fingers.

Just look at him. You can tell he's the kind of guy who'd handle your controllers with cheesy puff crumbs all over his fingers.

He looks like some of the customers you see lurking around game shops, fingering all the pre-owned stuff and trading in their greasy, filthy 4 year old sports games. Fingers crossed that he will decide to move if I ignore him, seems to have worked for Iggly since that guy has already wanted to leave twice.

Just to be clear...we can leave the wifi on, open our gate, and then close the system to put it to sleep...and people can still visit our town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom