• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semajer

I've got the Royal Crown for sale again, it's 1,440,000 bells if anyone wants to buy it. I'd appreciate being able to catalogue it though.

tumblr_mq0ne4Tq7R1qdmg6co1_500.gif
Based secretary!
Make it rain!

MicH

So I have Katrina today and my lucky item of the day is... a skirt. So mow I'm wearing a skirt.

.. And it just started raining.

Katriinaaaaa!!!

Chopper

My screenshots of the week.

Finally...

umw2pn2.jpg

MicH came over to sit on my bench.

EXok2r5.jpg

And I discovered the awesomeness of mannequins.

9jzgU0N.jpg

Also, is this bush dead?

iWMYsKX.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That bush isn't dead. It's just growing. Dead bushes look like dead trees.

MicH, have you got the Stripe bathroom sink? My Nook's was selling it today.

Koren

Is there a limit to Re-Tail prices that allow a sale?

I had a minimalist side table, price suggested was 750, I put it at 7500. Two days after, this morning, it's sold. Granted, the buyer found it quite expensive, but she still bought it.

So I have Katrina today and my lucky item of the day is... a skirt. So mow I'm wearing a skirt.
I should have taken a screenshot, btw ^_^

Also, is this bush dead?
Several days in this state? Because it seems just the first state of the growth, to me...

MicH

Yup, I got the complete set in the mail today. If anyone wants to catalog it all, I'll open my gates up later (have to get groceries now)

EDIT: ORE ROCK YESSS.. but no gold ores :(

MicH

Is there a limit to Re-Tail prices that allow a sale?

I had a minimalist side table, price suggested was 750, I put it at 7500. Two days after, this morning, it's sold. Granted, the buyer found it quite expensive, but she still bought it.

I should have taken a screenshot, btw ^_^

Several days in this state? Because it seems just the first state of the growth, to me...
Don't worry - I did!

My fancy new skirt bought at Koren's town. Thanks!

tumblr_mq2v5jEWlx1svgayqo1_400.jpg

EDIT: whoops, double post - sorry!

Chopper

Awesome, thanks. I wasn't sure. So, the only way to get bushes is from the island, right? Err... Does anyone have any they could sell me?! I spunked all my medals on silver axes...

Philia

Got my gold watering can. I can now rest easy knowing my PT worked. It seems to water over 9 flowers?

My island is now selling both red and yellow hibiscus starts (bushes), you can come over to buy them if you like. PM me if you do.

I also got a silver badge in visiting others. :)

My hybrids isn't doing well lately despite of PT, watering, and the mass culling of basics. I still don't have any new colors or interesting spawns. :( This is where I finally hit the feeling of a "meh" part of the game and just play it for a hour or two.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Awesome, thanks. I wasn't sure. So, the only way to get bushes is from the island, right? Err... Does anyone have any they could sell me?! I spunked all my medals on silver axes...
I think you can get normal bushes when the garden shop upgrades.

Best way to grind medals in the Elite Scavenger Hunt.

Linius

Got my gold watering can. I can now rest easy knowing my PT worked. It seems to water over 9 flowers?

My island is now selling both red and yellow hibiscus starts (bushes), you can come over to buy them if you like. PM me if you do.

I also got a silver badge in visiting others. :)

My hybrids isn't doing well lately despite of PT, watering, and the mass culling of basics. I still don't have any new colors or interesting spawns. :( This is where I finally hit the feeling of a "meh" part of the game and just play it for a hour or two.

How much coins do bushes go for? Maybe I'll grind some coins and come by later.

My Re-tail is buying some perfect oranges if someone is interested. :)

Fuuuu, wrong fruit :p

Ledsen

I've played this game for 7-8 hours... yet when I read this thread I don't understand anything you guys are talking about. So much to discover :O

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've played this game for 7-8 hours... yet when I read this thread I don't understand anything you guys are talking about. So much to discover :O
People have been playing this for over 100 hours…

You need to buy at least 1 item a day from her for 31 days, not confirmed if it has to be 31 days straight since I did that anyway.
The other theory being just 31 days but not necessarily together.

I'm willing to test it.

Linius

I'm at 140 hours, I see this game beating Pokémon Gold (200+ hours) in the long run. I'm having a hard time with games like this for 2013. GTA V is a game that I'd pour in 100+ hours as well. And then there's a brand new Pokémon in october. Come on!

MicH

I can open my gate in just a few minutes if you guys are up to it.

I can offer the following:

Complete Stripe set
Complete Rococo set
Complete Modern Wood set
Complete Astro set
Complete Modern set
Complete Polka-Dot set
Complete Minimalist set
Complete Sleek set

If you have any requests, let me know and I'll try to get it for you.

Linius

Just fell into a hole in the ground on my second day. =;(

Pitfall seeds. Look out for them, you can find one everyday. Better just fall in to them because they're pretty much useless. Sell for nearly nothing and only fun to trap villagers or bury them in friends towns. But since you find a new one each day you'll have plenty soon enough :p

Also, check your PM.

Complete Stripe set
Complete Rococo set
Complete Modern Wood set
Complete Astro set
Complete Modern set
Complete Polka-Dot set
Complete Minimalist set
Complete Sleek set

I so wanna be part of this party. Is there anything I can bring for you?

MicH

Pitfall seeds. Look out for them, you can find one everyday. Better just fall in to them because they're pretty much useless. Sell for nearly nothing and only fun to trap villagers or bury them in friends towns. But since you find a new one each day you'll have plenty soon enough :p

Also, check your PM.

I so wanna be part of this party. Is there anything I can bring for you?
You can check Nook's Homes and see if he has a Trendy door (I think they're Heavy doors) :p

Linius

You can check Nook's Homes and see if he has a Trendy door (I think they're Heavy doors) :p

Yaya, well played. If he has one I need it myself. But I still don't have a list of exterior things and their theme sorts :(

I officially signed up for the trendy challenge with Lyle this morning btw.

What is the best way to force a villager to move?

I was planning out my whole house. Placed it by a waterfall on a peninsula, build a bridge next to it, started drawing and planning out my cool pathways, figuring out the exact tree/public works placements around it.

Then yesterday I turn it on and a villager has decided to move like 3 squares dead smack in front of my house. I checked today and it’s awful, when I come out of my house half the screen is his roof with the smoke stack covering up my character.

Is there any better way other than never talking to them and hope they move?

MicH

Yaya, well played. If he has one I need it myself. But I still don't have a list of exterior things and their theme sorts :(

According to Thonky the following doors are Trendy:

Beige Round Door
Iron Round Door (I believe it's called "Heavy Round door" in our version)
Near Future Round Door (Astro door)
Pink Round Door
Square Beige Door
Square Iron Door
Square Near Future Door
Square Pink Door

Round door = Arched door, I believe
Square door = regular door (not called square)

What is the best way to force a villager to move?

I was planning out my whole house. Placed it by a waterfall on a peninsula, build a bridge next to it, started drawing and planning out my cool pathways, figuring out the exact tree/public works placements around it.

Then yesterday I turn it on and a villager has decided to move like 3 squares dead smack in front of my house. I checked today and it’s awful, when I come out of my house half the screen is his roof with the smoke stack covering up my character.

Is there any better way other than never talking to them and hope they move?

Whack them with your net, push them around, if they ask for favors say no.

Complete Stripe set
Complete Rococo set
Complete Modern Wood set
Complete Astro set
Complete Modern set
Complete Polka-Dot set
Complete Minimalist set
Complete Sleek set

:eek: Are you going to be on this evening? Like after 5:30 central daylight time? I'd love to take part in this, but I'm about to head in to work...

mrklaw

MrArseFace

if he has a trendy door Mich can come and order it and your Nook will tell his Nook, so he can buy it in his town. I don't know if it impacts your town at all.

Linius

According to Thonky the following doors are Trendy:

Beige Round Door
Iron Round Door (I believe it's called "Heavy Round door" in our version)
Near Future Round Door (Astro door)
Pink Round Door
Square Beige Door
Square Iron Door
Square Near Future Door
Square Pink Door

Round door = Arched door, I believe
Square door = regular door (not called square)

So everything that is called stylish on Thonky I should read as being trendy?

I'm just going to see what old Nook has for sale today then.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Complete Stripe set
Complete Rococo set
Complete Modern Wood set
Complete Astro set
Complete Modern set
Complete Polka-Dot set
Complete Minimalist set
Complete Sleek set

not really around til this evening UK time, but would love to catalogue the stripe and astro sets. I could bring some rustic stuff (have full alpine, green, blue) if it would be useful

MicH

OMG DOUBLE RAINBOW

This IS my lucky day! The SKIRT IS MAGICAL

:eek: Are you going to be on this evening? Like after 5:30 central daylight time? I'd love to take part in this, but I'm about to head in to work...
I will probably open the gates every now and then throughout today

So everything that is called stylish on Thonky I should read as being trendy?

I'm just going to see what old Nook has for sale today then.
Stylish is Trendy. The wording is off due to it being written translating the Japanese names.

not really around til this evening UK time, but would love to catalogue the stripe and astro sets. I could bring some rustic stuff (have full alpine, green, blue) if it would be useful
I have Alpine (in the catalog), but the other would be great.

Linius

Well no luck, my Nook is selling all kinds of hobby stuff.

Also, I'm ready to travel.

EDIT

Hmm, opening my town first for a lil' business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom