• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Person just left over here, on my way Mich ;)

And both those doors are trendy right? Then I'd like to order the one Mich doesn't want :p

EDIT

Lol so random, someone I did not invite is coming to enter my town. Will bonjour that person out first :/

EDIT 2

Turned out it was coffeehofi. On my way now.

According to the Prima guide on Trendy exteriors...

Mailboxes: Cyan, Light-blue, Metal, Square, Stainless

Doors: Arched astro, Arched beige, Arched metal, Arched pink, Astro, Metal, Pink

Roofs: Astro, Black modern, Concrete, Simple gray, Simple green

Fences: Blue, Cinder-block, Concrete, Pink, Red-brick

Exteriors: Astro, Black, Blue, Brick, Brown-brick, Concrete, Orange, Pink, Simple, White-brick

And pavements don't give you HHA points so you can skip that.

Hopefully someone will be around this weekend with those full Astro, Modern & Stripe sets. My employers just don't understand the importance of cataloging furniture.

Linius

Doors: Arched astro, Arched beige, Arched metal, Arched pink, Astro, Metal, Pink

Exteriors: Astro, Black, Blue, Brick, Brown-brick, Concrete, Orange, Pink, Simple, White-brick

Hopefully someone will be around this weekend with those full Astro, Modern & Stripe sets. My employers just don't understand the importance of cataloging furniture.

Great post. Bookmarked.

MicH

I have all those three sets complete and ready to be cataloged if you want.

Linius

God damn, I finally found out my problem. My phone turns off the damn hotspot after ten minutes of inactivity on my phone because of the power. I turned that off now.

Sorry Mich :(

milkham

God damn, I finally found out my problem. My phone turns off the damn hotspot after ten minutes of inactivity on my phone because of the power. I turned that off now.

Sorry Mich :(

you don't have wifi connected to your home internet connection?

Linius

you don't have wifi connected to your home internet connection?

Sadly no. I have wifi, I even fibre glass running up and above 50mb up and down easily. But the router the provider sends along with it doesn't communicate with the 3DS. And it's locked in a way that you can't forward the ports or whatever other possibilities there might be. It's a known problem here in The Netherlands with KPN.

Luckily my now 4G internet connection is just as fast as most people's home connection so that works just fine. Except for the fact my phone turns it off automatically, which won't happen again from now on.

milkham

Sadly no. I have wifi, I even fibre glass running up and above 50mb up and down easily. But the router the provider sends along with it doesn't communicate with the 3DS. And it's locked in a way that you can't forward the ports or whatever other possibilities there might be. It's a known problem here in The Netherlands with KPN.

Luckily my now 4G internet connection is just as fast as most people's home connection so that works just fine. Except for the fact my phone turns it off automatically, which won't happen again from now on.

ah that sucks, i suppose you could get a seperate router and hook it up to the provided one and create a second wifi network, but maybe that's a little too much trouble for animal crossing.

Linius

ah that sucks, i suppose you could get a seperate router and hook it up to the provided one and create a second wifi network, but maybe that's a little too much trouble for animal crossing.

It's my parents wifi network. And my dad already ain't a fan of me playing a lot of games so to not make the tension higher I'm not gonna do that. In a year or three I'll be out of house (done with my study hopefully) and then I'll get a proper provider of my own choosing. I'm just glad my 360 works perfectly and I'll improvise with the 3DS.

MicH

OK, gate is open again.

The following sets are on the ground to be cataloged:

Astro
Stripe
Polka-Dot

If you need anything else, let me know.

Feel free to check my house and see if you would like to catalog anything.

OK, gate is open again.

The following sets are on the ground to be cataloged:

Astro
Stripe
Polka-Dot

If you need anything else, let me know.

Feel free to check my house and see if you would like to catalog anything.

Can I get in, MicH?

FC: 1461 6210 7579

Thanks!

Tash

Still no god darn Redd! I have the other sections almost complete and still no second floor because I cannot get art :(

Linius

7 medals. And no I don't have Elite Scavengers Hunt. :( I'd like to grind that at someone's right now though.

Ah thanks, will look at my island later today if I have it.

Thanks again for the help Mich. I missen the Polka Dot clock and table though in between all those pieces of furniture :p

MicH

Ah thanks, will look at my island later today if I have it.

Thanks again for the help Mich. I missen the Polka Dot clock and table though in between all those pieces of furniture :p
They were definitely there unless someone kept them.

Also I believe the bushes are 5 medals each (without bell boom)

Linius

Oh yeah, I believe they were. But Milkham and I were cataloging at the same time and we messed up the order a bit so I figured there would probably be something I'd miss. Wasn't really worth the effort to check every piece, figured I'll see it in my catalogue at home :p

Philia

Oh derp. Mich's right. I must had been thinking of the medals I had left when I bought my only bush I could buy lol.

Koren

MicH (or anyone with a flower arch): do you know if you can plant a bush next to the arch? I wanted to build a rose garden closed by bushes, and with the arch acting as a gate, but I'm wondering if I can do this (if you can't plant bushes next to the arch, it kills the idea).

I don't have the PWP yet, so I can't try, but I was thinking about building the bushes fence in the meantime (hoping to keep the villagers outside, too ^_^ )

7 medals.
7? I get those for 5 here (and 6 because of the wealth ordinance). There's a trick somewhere?

MicH

MicH (or anyone with a flower arch): do you know if you can plant a bush next to the arch? I wanted to build a rose garden closed by bushes, and with the arch acting as a gate, but I'm wondering if I can do this (if you can't plant bushes next to the arch, it kills the idea).

I don't have the PWP yet, so I can't try, but I was thinking about building the bushes fence in the meantime (hoping to keep the villagers outside, too ^_^ )

7? I get those for 5 here (and 6 because of the wealth ordinance). There's a trick somewhere?
You can't grow bushes next to the arch. Same as every other PWP. You can plant flowers next to ir instead :p

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Hey,

Im rocking 444 turnip prices this afternoon. Details in the turnip thread.

On a side note : anyone know how to get bushes ?!?

Philia

Hey,

Im rocking 444 turnip prices this afternoon. Details in the turnip thread.

On a side note : anyone know how to get bushes ?!?

The island has them for 5 medals. I can let you in and buy them if you like. :) My island is selling Red and Yellow Hibiscus bushes.

Also I've updated my Dream Code. Still is at 4000 2264 4880

BPYX2HfCAAEJ-hz.jpg:large

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Would be good if someone could do another music cataloging event eg at the weekend? For those that missed out on visiting you originally?

I could conceivably do it on Sunday, but I wouldn't be hurt if somebody else did it :p

Ah well, the plus side is I'm collecting more pears in the mean time. Until I reach the point where I really need to dump it's okay. I'm at 160 perfect pears at the moment and I have room to stach more.

Also, got my gift from the wish at Niraj's town, so my theory probably is truth. I got a crew monitor.

Good, glad you didn't miss out. I figured it'd take a day.

Man, I passed out early last night. Missed Niraj opening his doors for cataloging and wiped out 4 days of perfect town streak due to leaving stuff strewn about. D'oh!

:( well I can grab you those today. No big deal. Goes for anyone else who was missing the 6.

MicH

The island has them for 5 medals. I can let you in and buy them if you like. :) My island is selling Red and Yellow Hibiscus bushes.
I may need to take you up on that offer later today :p

I could conceivably do it on Sunday, but I wouldn't be hurt if somebody else did it :p

Good, glad you didn't miss out. I figured it'd take a day.

:( well I can grab you those today. No big deal. Goes for anyone else who was missing the 6.
I keep missing you :(

Philia

Speaking of bushes..do they need any watering or extra care? Do they also promote grass to grow around them?

I don't know yet... I'm working that as an experiment... and no they don't need to be watered. You can place bushes next to each other but not next to trees or cliffs or buildings or PWPs.

Here's an image of my bushes.

BPYY6vrCcAAahH1.jpg:large

The one I'm standing behind is a newly planted bush. I'll be taking screenshots after a week or so to see if this bush actually helps restore grass.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I may need to take you up on that offer later today :p

I keep missing you :(

I....I didn't know you cared :'D

Lol I'll get you in sometime. You should make a list of what songs you DON'T have. Y'know. To ease my pain ;).

MicH

I....I didn't know you cared :'D

Lol I'll get you in sometime. You should make a list of what songs you DON'T have. Y'know. To ease my pain ;).
Lol :p

I already did, actually, I only need these songs:

K.K. Chorale
K.K. Swing
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Étude
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Samba
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Tango
K.K. Faire
Lucky K.K.
K.K. Condor
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Safari
Rockin' K.K.
K.K. Gumbo
The K. Funk
K.K. Technopop
DJ K.K.
Only Me
K.K. Dirge
Mr. K.K.
K.K. Parade
Señor K.K.
K.K. Song
I Love You
My Place
K.K. Dixie
K.K. Marathon
Neapolitan
Steep Hill
K.K. House
K.K. Island
K.K. Birthday

So you can't build stone paths you guys are laying down custom designs that look like it right? Is that the best solution to the grass problem?

Hmm, today's the fifteenth straight morning Isabelle's told me my town is perfect but still no watering can. Holding out on me, Izzy?

So you can't build stone paths you guys are laying down custom designs that look like it right? Is that the best solution to the grass problem?

Right. They're just patterns on the ground. The grass will still deteriorate underneath leaving neat dirt paths. The patterns are just to focus the deterioration on to a few walkways and preserve the grass elsewhere. My plan is to eventually pull up all the paths once I have worn down walkways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom