• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

tumblr_mq4yd6C5tq1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Bang.

I just added the Stripe theme to my Modern room today, and I have the Astro theme coming in the mail later. I should cram it all into my house and see how high I can get my score before turning two of my rooms back into the Gold and Cabana themes.

Also, none of my gold exterior stuff has come yet. :p Because I ordered so many things from the catalog at once.

Koren

His main room is Robo now. Though the set is only 50% complete.
I have nine items in this set in my catalog, should you (or anyone else) looking for those...
- chair
- closet
- dresser
- floor
- lamp
- stereo
- table
- tv
- sofa

(missing bed, wall and both clocks)

Linius

I have nine items in this set in my catalog, should you (or anyone else) looking for those...
- chair
- closet
- dresser
- floor
- lamp
- stereo
- table
- tv
- sofa

(missing bed, wall and both clocks)

I have the bed and one of the clocks. The regular clock. I need the chair, dresser, floor, table. And like you the wall and wall clock.

Koren

I have the bed and one of the clocks. The regular clock. I need the chair, dresser, floor, table. And like you the wall and wall clock.
I'll order them and can come later (tonight or tomorrow, e.g.) for a catalog exchange of those if that suits you...

Moreover, you'll be 1 closer to the 100 visitors ^_^

Linius

I'll order them and can come later (tonight or tomorrow, e.g.) for a catalog exchange of those if that suits you...

Moreover, you'll be 1 closer to the 100 visitors ^_^

That's cool! I'll make sure the items are out of my dupes house so I can receive you with my main character. Not sure if it will count towards 100 otherwise :p

Okay, so Labelle's mannequin definitely doesn't depend on 31 straight days of accessories bought. I got it this morning and didn't even set foot in her shop yesterday and certainly didn't buy something every day before that.

Or have we already determined her criteria?

Linius

Okay, so Labelle's mannequin definitely doesn't depend on 31 straight days of accessories bought. I got it this morning and didn't even set foot in her shop yesterday and certainly didn't buy something every day before that.

Or have we already determined her criteria?

No one knows for sure as far as I know :(

I have been waiting for ages now. Buying three pieces every day.

zigg

I have a perfect town crisis.

A villager moved out, some flowers were planted, one or two trees added. And somewhere along the line, since I checked yesterday morning, my eval switched to "not enough public works projects." Insanity! I destroyed nothing, and a PWP actually switched me to PT in the first place.

My streak is shot, isn't it? Even if I add something right now, it won't be up until tomorrow, and just starting a project doesn't seem to affect my status.

Any ideas? I already tried a little tree-choppin' to see if the tree count was the problem. I guess I could toss some flowers. I really don't want to start this over, I'm pretty sure I was at about 10 days or so.

Stat!

Random AC Question: If I reject Lyle's theme challenge, can I go to him and say "yes" to the theme challenges later on?

No one knows for sure as far as I know :(

I have been waiting for ages now. Buying three pieces every day.

Well, I'd doubt the 31 straight days theory since I've barely been buying anything there lately--only what I really want here and there. And I didn't have a streak going when I went in this morning. I'd probably guess time with an element of randomness mixed in at this point.

Betty

Banned
Well, I'd doubt the 31 straight days theory since I've barely been buying anything there lately--only what I really want here and there. And I didn't have a streak going when I went in this morning. I'd probably guess time with an element of randomness mixed in at this point.

Definitely not a 31 day streak, as I missed a couple of days and still got it today.

Stat!

Yes, you can even change themes after accepting a theme.

Thank you - and seriously, my HRA rating is 79,999 - not even 80,000!

I kinda figured out why my score wasnt as high - you need all 11 pieces - So I have to beds in the "kitchen" because I wont complete the set otherwise. Kinda lame that it works that way - so now im just focusing on hitting points to get the prize and ignoring actual decorations.

Aw, shit. Really? Man, that sucks.

I guess I can get like 10 a day at least. I'll talk to her tomorrow night and have her go to the plaza and let the people in and I guess use them for puzzle pieces.

I'm assuming she has to use the 10 before a new batch will arrive? Or at least to not avoid missing puzzle pieces or whatever.

The street pass plaza only allows for 10, but Animal Crossing allows for 20 before you have to go to the showcase to clear them out. You can store 48 houses there before it starts replacing them.

Linius

Did you want to grab it at some point?

Might do tonight (that's somewhere in the coming hours) if you're up to it. Don't want to bother you :p

Pretty cool, the mom character of my dupe just send him a green wardrobe, a piece I didn't had from that set :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
YES MARGIE YOU BEAUT

Just asked for the Police Station PWP!

Still no luck here :( I got a round streetlight suggested today. Thanks for nothing Tammi.

Might do tonight (that's somewhere in the coming hours) if you're up to it. Don't want to bother you :p

Pretty cool, the mom character of my dupe just send him a green wardrobe, a piece I didn't had from that set :D

It's no problem, just let me know when. It's just one song :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Home and ready for online. Pulga, I know you wanted the T-Rex skull, managed to dig up the torso as well today. Do you want that too?

Roto13

It doesn't come in the mail. Talk to Lyle and ask about prizes.

The way he phrased it, I thought he was going to somehow send me a roof in the mail.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to order it anyway, because I want to see how high I can get my HHA score tonight, just for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom