• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigg

A villager moved out, some flowers were planted, one or two trees added. And somewhere along the line, since I checked yesterday morning, my eval switched to "not enough public works projects." Insanity! I destroyed nothing, and a PWP actually switched me to PT in the first place.
Not that this is a popular topic ;) but just searching around it seems the move-out actually did this.

Waiting for the gold can was kinda stifling, honestly. I'll move on with some earlier plans I had in place that were risky PT-wise for now and when I get back to PT, I get back to it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anything you might need in return? Nintendo dupes, catalog something, bells etc etc
If you have sleek stuff of classic that would be nice.

Of the two I have:
Classic
Buffet
Sofa
Table
Wall shelf

Sleek
Bed
Closet
Stereo
Lamp
Clock
Floor

Levi

Banned
I'm going to wait until tomorrow to order it anyway, because I want to see how high I can get my HHA score tonight, just for the hell of it.

Yeah, I hit 1.2 before I finished theming as well. One room was nothing but mismatched SF pieces from random sets, with a floor wallpaper combo I already had up in another room.

What put me over the top was hanging albums that belonged to my theme, using Gyroids that also matched, and pulling every single item that didn't match out of my scored rooms.

Roto13

Yeah, I hit 1.2 before I finished theming as well. One room was nothing but mismatched SF pieces from random sets, with a floor wallpaper combo I already had up in another room.

What put me over the top was hanging albums that belonged to my theme, using Gyroids that also matched, and pulling every single item that didn't match out of my scored rooms.

That's what I'm doing. I'll take some pictures tonight. I have a couple of rooms with two complete sets in them. And lots and lots and lots of random Trendy items just scattered about. Plus Trendy KK albums.

Can't wait to get my house back the way it was, honestly. :p

EDIT: Screw it, I don't care how high my HHA score can go. I'm getting that shit out of there right now. :p

Still no luck here :( I got a round streetlight suggested today. Thanks for nothing Tammi.
If you are getting unlucky with getting the police station the best way to get it is to focus purely on getting PWPs from a specific personality type until you've exhausted all the ones specific to that personality. That way they can only ask for requests from the general pool which includes the police station, lighthouse and a few rubbish street signs/bridges.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If you are getting unlucky with getting the police station the best way to get it is to focus purely on getting PWPs from a specific personality type until you've exhausted all the ones specific to that personality. That way they can only ask for requests from the general pool which includes the police station, lighthouse and a few rubbish street signs/bridges.

That would probably work, but it's all good. I've waited this long, can wait a bit longer :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The way he phrased it, I thought he was going to somehow send me a roof in the mail.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to order it anyway, because I want to see how high I can get my HHA score tonight, just for the hell of it.

You order it like you order external changes at nooks. Also only one per day so it takes 5 days to fully switch to gold..

Linius

You order it like you order external changes at nooks. Also only one per day so it takes 5 days to fully switch to gold..

To be sure, he asked me if I wanted a golden roof and I said yes. Then he told it's all set tomorrow. So I'll have that roof tomorrow right?

Might not be the smartest decision though if I wanna keep scoring with the theme challenge but oh well.

pulga

Banned
Do you guys still want hero's pants?

I got another one in a fortune today so I have about six of the damn things.

Yeah dude, this skirt is totally unbecoming.

Since Linius, you and me have stuff to do with each other, meet up at Nirajs? :D

By the way, do you need any Nintendo dupe?

Linius

Do you guys still want hero's pants?

I got another one in a fortune today so I have about six of the damn things.

A guy from another forum who came cataloging my Modern Wood set gave me Hero's pants today so I'm good. But Nooklings surely pulls a trick on you with all those hero's pants :lol

Still looking for

- Bill Blaster
- Big Bro Stache
- Bad Bro Stache

Yeah dude, this skirt is totally unbecoming.

Since Linius, you and me have stuff to do with each other, meet up at Nirajs? :D

You guys should all come to me, I collect visitors! :p

pulga

Banned
A guy from another forum who came cataloging my Modern Wood set gave me Hero's pants today so I'm good. But Nooklings surely pulls a trick on you with all those hero's pants :lol

Still looking for

- Bill Blaster
- Big Bro Stache
- Bad Bro Stache

You guys should all come to me, I collect visitors! :p

Well Niraj isnt going to take all dat music :lol

Ill give ye a Bill Blaster and Bad Bro Stache.

SmithnCo

Still looking for

- Bill Blaster
- Big Bro Stache
- Bad Bro Stache

I have an extra Big Bro Stache you can have.

Philia

No one has perfect peach or any other perfect fruit bonuses at Reese's yet???

:( I'm seriously considering just to do bell boom ordinance to help you guys out. This is ridiculous. Bell Boom will allow Reese to offer at least TWO items as a bonus of the day. So I'll do this for all of the other fruit.

I've mass culled my flowers already so beautiful town isn't that as important.

Philia

Omggggggg I have a perfect town for the first time! :')

Getting fantasy town hall, and will get flower clock ASAP.

:D

Congrats! :)

Speaking of Fairy Tale theme, I seriously need a peppy neighbor to recommend me a FT bridge. The rest I'll get from normal villagers apparently. I'll need to talk up Caroline some more.

Caroline: Normal
Del: Cranky
Rocket: Uchi
Amelia: Snooty
Tank: Jock
Fang: Cranky
Soliel: Snooty
Colton: Smug
Barold: Lazy
Bubbles: Peppy... WHAT. I need to talk her more I guess. Her hours isn't... easy for me lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My town is open. Linius and Pulga c'mon over any time. Or Linius, if you want, after Pulga grabs the songs he needs, I can pop over with the one to add to your visitor count.

Also my re-tail has a bonus for perfect oranges.

Leeness

Speaking of Fairy Tale theme, I seriously need a peppy neighbor to recommend me a FT bridge. The rest I'll get from normal villagers apparently. I'll need to talk up Caroline some more.

Thank you! :)

Sydney never suggests things for me haha. I think she's my only normal villager but she suggests noooooothing. Sydney, we're friends, whhhhhy? Haha.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
:( I'm seriously considering just to do bell boom ordinance to help you guys out. This is ridiculous. Bell Boom will allow Reese to offer at least TWO items as a bonus of the day. So I'll do this for all of the other fruit.

I've mass culled my flowers already so beautiful town isn't that as important.
Well if you want all the badges you'll eventually have to change your ordinance.

Need the fairy tail exterior?

Linius

My town is open. Linius and Pulga c'mon over any time. Or Linius, if you want, after Pulga grabs the songs he needs, I can pop over with the one to add to you visitor count.

Also my re-tail has a bonus for perfect oranges.

I already have some pants over here for Pulga so he's going to come to my place anyways. I'll wait till he came by and then I'll come to you :)

Busy night :p

And thank you as well Smith :D

I'm so excited for the Bug Off! this Saturday. I'm gonna do it right this time. Small bugs leading to big bugs and collect as much furniture as I can. Katie's room will not be complete until it happens!

Philia

Well if you want all the badges you'll eventually have to change your ordinance.

Need the fairy tail exterior?

Yeah, thanks for reminding me of the weeds. I hope to get more lucky clovers this time too.

I'm good, I've gotten all of my exterior. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom