• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this gets asked all the time, but can players from different countries connect online?

Eg. if I have the European version, can I visit somebody with the North American version?

Philia

Sorry if this gets asked all the time, but can players from different countries connect online?

Eg. if I have the European version, can I visit somebody with the North American version?

Yes. You can visit in French and Japanese versions too. :) The only subtle difference is the language of items and shops. :) I've visited French once and it was neat. Where are you Kouriozan. :(

Yes. You can visit in French and Japanese versions too. :) The only subtle difference is the language of items and shops. :) I've visited French once and it was neat. Where are you Kouriozan. :(

At least he put that he'd be back next month in his friends list comment (and the swapnote).

Linius

It's a shame the game doesn't track all the different countries you get too. I know I've been to the US, UK, Denmark, Italy and Costa Rica.

What happens in Lazulis stays in Lazulis

Good :p

Guys, I'm so close to finishing my fossil collection. Thus I come to you on my virtual knees. Willing to pay 200k for any of the following fossils: Diplo Skull, Peking Man, Dimetrodon Tail.

Philia

Oh shit... you're right! My bad. This is what happens when I haven't been paying enough attention lately.

Its okay. I only remembered Kouriozan the most because I'm still keeping his carnations safe. :( I told him once he've restarted his game I'll return them to him. But... that never happened. His carnations just end up looking very sad.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I've never posted pictures here. Would anyone be interested in seeing my house, or is that a bit self-indulgent?

FINALLY SAW A SCORPION AFTER SO MUCH TIME LOOKING and it's in the god dang title screen

what is this

Title screen is some alt-dimension stuff. One time I saw Lucy fall into a pitfall I set for her on the title screen, cheered, and then found the pitfall intact when I started the game.

Made a bunch of changes/improvements to my town, and now I really feel it deserves to be called perfect. Check it out if you want . . .

5900-2158-8227

Its okay. I only remembered Kouriozan the most because I'm still keeping his carnations safe. :( I told him once he've restarted his game I'll return them to him. But... that never happened. His carnations just end up looking very sad.

Awwww... this makes me sad too. :(

SmithnCo

tumblr_mq431boVXy1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Lewd.

Granted I've cut back my playing time over the last few days to protect my hands but I haven't seen one of my villagers in about a week. His house is still there but he hasn't been walking around.

I suppose I'll have to check in and make sure he's not sick before I start sweeping the river for my wayward gorilla.

Linius

Can you mail them wallpaper and have them use it? Because then he might trade the wall to you.

I haven't tried it though.

Hmm, gonna mail him wallpapers every day then. Though I doubt he will give up his style. Julian is all about style and nice clothing :p

He wouldn't even let me buy his awesome dark blue/white globe. I ended up with his regal bookshelf :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom