• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Okay, there's definitely some other requirement to get Sable's mannequin other than befriending her. I've talked to her every day since the game's release and she still hasn't given me the mannequin. Is it random? Do I have to scan a certain number of QR codes? WHAT IS IT!?!?

Guys, my greeting is super weird. When he's doing it with one hand it looks like he's wanking. I can't help it :(

Trust me, that isn't the worst expression your character can make.

7lLrIOn.jpg

Linius

Okay, there's definitely some other requirement to get Sable's mannequin other than befriending her. I've talked to her every day since the game's release and she still hasn't given me the mannequin. Is it random? Do I have to scan a certain number of QR codes? WHAT IS IT!?!?

I scanned one or two codes. Even stopped talking to her after I got the QR machine. Then after a few days I talked to her again for a few days straight and she gave it to me.

Chanser

She gave me a mannequin if I kept on buying clothes.

SeZMehK

Mannequin 1: Best friends with Sable
Mannequin 2: Buy 30 or more dresses from Mabel
Mannequin 3: Buy 51 head accessories from Labelle
Mannequin 4: Has something to do with Gracie. Don't remember.

SmithnCo

Yeah, we need to figure these mannequins out. I think one is for buying clothes, which I got. I still don't have the accessory one though I've bought a lot of those. I got the Sable one a day after the QR machine, but still don't have it with my alts after like four days.

Not quite, that one is for buying from her for 31 days (dunno if it has to be 31 days straight or just total). I bought way over 100 from her and didn't get in until I had bought an item each day for 31 days.

I got mine today without buying for 31 days straight so if it's 31, it has to be total.

Has anyone gotten a blue flower through their own flower breeding yet? :(

Sure, pansies and violets.

Linius

That was a great session. I'm at 69 visitors now, of which nine were from today alone. I won't be able to keep that pace but I'm getting there.

Also finally able to make my T-Rex miniature and completed the Nintendo Cookie collection.

Elija2

I scanned one or two codes. Even stopped talking to her after I got the QR machine. Then after a few days I talked to her again for a few days straight and she gave it to me.

I've scanned 5 QR codes, so it can't be that.

She gave me a mannequin if I kept on buying clothes.

I haven't bought that many clothes, but I thought that buying a bunch of clothes gets you Mabel's mannequin.

I befriended Sable almost a month ago. There has to be something else to it or else it's just random.

SmithnCo

"Best friends with Sable" is too vague... There is either some random element or something we're missing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Has anyone gotten a blue flower through their own flower breeding yet? :(
No, just got my red* roses. Did get a black one from them though.

Also concentrating on breeding more purples and oranges. Will be in a position to give them away so more people can try breeding blue roses.

Linius

ifbnArV5S2328.JPG
i7jXGgwv8SIQz.JPG

My Nintendo room now I have it all. Some pieces are in my house though. And that last Glass Display Case is coming tomorrow.

iWo35gxpgHPmi.JPG
iby6CHejtsAsoA.JPG

My minimalist room that once started out as office turned out pretty okay.

imcLvpZeccQLu.JPG
i0P1StqMB5YR4.JPG

My new villager Vic is going to be awesome. He has most of the Pascal stuff so hopefully I can buy some from him.

iboYQjOtfgSIVP.JPG
iCw1h7SSDaF89.JPG

Pulga keeping in touch with his feminine side. Yet he he manages to place a rock in the middle of his paths.

ibmWnm7ebQj2yp.JPG
ibt3iR4osirEtv.JPG

Yes I agree :D

ibg6VmlV0lnWlE.JPG
i2C1bGCoVHhPR.JPG

Bella's goodbye was hearthwarming. Galacticfork picked her up so she will be fine I guess.

iJy51aDx2p5AW.JPG
iAc3GxyJLtoWt.JPG

Enjoying rainbows and fires in Mich's town.

iblsF2xfIgjLgl.JPG
iZc0bHfEaSdwG.JPG

Last but not least, I'm enjoying a debt free life. And I've put Cyrus to work for a nice miniature.

Philia

Awwww... this makes me sad too. :(

Well thankfully I pmed Kouriozan just now and turns out he's not playing online anymore. He's playing local with his mom and his brother. He says he'll get back to online in a few months but told me to go ahead and delete his FC. :\

SuperSah

Banned
Gaf I need help :(

I'm looking for a wall electric fan. It's the kind of fan you usually see in kitchens which is embedded on a wall and often in bathrooms. It's small, square and white and i've seen it on a video.

I stress if anyone can help me i'd be grateful

Gaf I need help :(

I'm looking for a wall electric fan. It's the kind of fan you usually see in kitchens which is embedded on a wall and often in bathrooms. It's small, square and white and i've seen it on a video.

I stress if anyone can help me i'd be grateful

Full name of it is Ventilation Fan so you know what to look for, sadly I don't have one but I'm sure someone else here does.

So how does one go about uploading pics from the 3ds straight to the internet?

I find the easiest way to be just to yank the SD card out, connect it to the PC via some method (I use my digital camera), pull the images from the folder and upload as usual. Messing around with the 3DS browser is too much hassle.

That's what I thought. Will the game just randomly clear space for the house? I haven't placed anything where sprinkle use to live.
Yup, I find new villagers have a strong tendency to move in directly where ones have previously moved out however.

SmithnCo

That's what I thought. Will the game just randomly clear space for the house? I haven't placed anything where sprinkle use to live.

They won't move in too close to other buildings and public works, but flowers and paths are fair game. They'll probably build in a different spot unless you're really lucky.

zigg

I find the easiest way to be just to yank the SD card out, connect it to the PC via some method (I use my digital camera), pull the images from the folder and upload as usual. Messing around with the 3DS browser is too much hassle.
Using the browser isn't exactly quick and easy, but it seriously beats pulling the card in my book. I guess if you had a ton of pics to post at once you might swing back the other way though.

Raptomex

They won't move in too close to other buildings and public works, but flowers and paths are fair game. They'll probably build in a different spot unless you're really lucky.
I don't want that screwing up my perfect town is why I ask. Hence why I never touched Sprinkle's old spot.
Yup, I find new villagers have a strong tendency to move in directly where ones have previously moved out however.
Good to know.

And the camper asked to move here then recanted. What a dick.

Stat!

Anyone have the modern dresser, and the exotic furniture set?

If so, I'd love to catalog it, especially quickly before 5 EST. The modern dresser especially so I can have the set for the HRA tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom