• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want that screwing up my perfect town is why I ask. Hence why I never touched Sprinkle's old spot.

Good to know.

And the camper asked to move here then recanted. What a dick.
If you are really concerned use the new character trick on the days you are expecting a new villager to move in. If the villager is set in stone you can use it to manipulate house position, otherwise it changes position and which villager is due to move in.

Linius

If you manage to get one catalogued, let me know. Or direct me to one!

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out.

Looking for the other wall mounted fan myself. And a regular fan too (one that stand on the ground).

Anyone have the modern dresser, and the exotic furniture set?

If so, I'd love to catalog it, especially quickly before 5 EST. The modern dresser especially so I can have the set for the HRA tomorrow.

I have a modern dresser you can cataloge. I can open up in a bit if you want? Not sure what time 5EST is for me :p

Narras

Gaf I need help :(

I'm looking for a wall electric fan. It's the kind of fan you usually see in kitchens which is embedded on a wall and often in bathrooms. It's small, square and white and i've seen it on a video.

I stress if anyone can help me i'd be grateful

I have one I can give you. Let me know if you would like me to visit you or to come over to my town.

My FC: 1075 - 0745 - 4550

Stat!

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out.

Looking for the other wall mounted fan myself. And a regular fan too (one that stand on the ground).

I have a modern dresser you can cataloge. I can open up in a bit if you want? Not sure what time 5EST is for me :p

lol its in 45 minutes - so preferably now! :p

I'll check my fan / House Showcases as well.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone have the modern dresser, and the exotic furniture set?

If so, I'd love to catalog it, especially quickly before 5 EST. The modern dresser especially so I can have the set for the HRA tomorrow.

I can get you the exotic set dude.

Stat!

I can get you the exotic set dude.

I would be extremely grateful. After I pop offer to Linius, may I come over? Any thing you're looking for? Bells, furniture, nintendo items?

My FC is 1821-9832-6293

Once I hit 150K, I'll get my badge and then I'll just pass on the VIP challenges because - I can do those anytime and I'd rather just decorate my house without the HRA mess.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I would be extremely grateful. After I pop offer to Linius, may I come over? Any thing you're looking for? Bells, furniture, nintendo items?

My FC is 1821-9832-6293

Once I hit 150K, I'll get my badge and then I'll just pass on the VIP challenges because - I can do those anytime and I'd rather just decorate my house without the HRA mess.

I added you already, mine's 2836-0258-6594. I don't need anything :)

Linius

I can't come just yet, i'm in a town and we don't have each other added.

You never got round to it and I removed the provisional request.
4425-2273-6142

Yeah, I remember that. I think I messed up your FC. I'll add you right away now. Mine is in my profile.

pulga

Banned
ibeCSZlup0tfVl.jpg

Bow before Pulga, the first of his name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Lol, wish I could get everything clear in one shot.

Linius

ibeCSZlup0tfVl.jpg

Bow before Pulga, the first of his name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

And yet you're in Braavos. Us Westerosi won't buy this bullshit.

Stat!

ibeCSZlup0tfVl.jpg

No yeah, definitely not overboard Pulga :p - got to put some gold furniture with a gold stereo in that room!

Though if I come over and I see your villagers offering tributes, I might step in! :p

SmithnCo

ibeCSZlup0tfVl.jpg

Nice, the 'dragon' skulls are a nice touch.

pulga

Banned
No yeah, definitely not overboard Pulga :p - got to put some gold furniture with a gold stereo in that room!

Though if I come over and I see your villagers offering tributes, I might step in! :p

Haha, all my villagers say m'lord and other peasenty phrases lolololol

Nice, the 'dragon' skulls are a nice touch.

Just wish I could find something stag related! Got the wolf, lion and dragon represented.

Linius

Haha, all my villagers say m'lord and other peasenty phrases lolololol

Just wish I could find something stag related! Got the wolf, lion and dragon represented.

Don't forget the Tully fish. Salmon season is coming. Also, do you need a regular sword? I have one for you.

I'll add you soon. Do you have to be anywhere soon? I'll try and be quick.

Well I'd like to go to bed with 30 minutes. So if you could come in before that would be nice :p

Almost forgot, Linius do you still have that large piano in your house that you were going to let me pop over and catalogue? I think it was a week or two ago now.

Linius

Almost forgot, Linius do you still have that large piano in your house that you were going to let me pop over and catalogue? I think it was a week or two ago now.

Yeah, I asked you about it last week but I think you missed that post :p

But the gates are open if you want to come by now. Only the ebony one? Or the upright piano too?

Yeah, I asked you about it last week but I think you missed that post :p

But the gates are open if you want to come by now. Only the ebony one? Or the upright piano too?
Yeah I obviously didn't see that then. May as well catalogue both just in case, I haven't decided the exact layout for my classy Rococo room yet.

Edit: Odd, 3DS says you've been offline for 23 hours and no gates open.

Linius

Yeah I obviously didn't see that then. May as well catalogue both just in case, I haven't decided the exact layout for my classy Rococo room yet.

Edit: Odd, 3DS says you've been offline for 23 hours and no gates open.

That's not me then, Pulga just left and Sah is here now :p

I'm Randy in Westeros.

Linius

Unless this imposter has the same name, Mii and friend code as you it must be :p

I'll reboot a couple of times and see if you show up then.

Sah said I might have removed you. I was cleaning up a bit and I guess your 3DS name and Gaf name aren't the same? If that's the case I have removed you probably.

We should really get a list going of corresponding Gaf and 3DS names to prevent this from happening. I don't wanna remove my regular people :(

SuperSah

Banned
Sah said I might have removed you. I was cleaning up a bit and I guess your 3DS name and Gaf name aren't the same? If that's the case I have removed you probably.

We should really get a list going of corresponding Gaf and 3DS names to prevent this from happening. I don't wanna remove my regular people :(

GAFers should put their names on the speech bubbles on the friends list. Would make a hard task a lot easier.

Nope, 3DS name is Symphony, that's probably why. I tend to keep people with unique display names but end up clearing out all the real names since those are way too hard to keep track of.

Linius

I added you back Azure, that was the problem. You're Symphony I see.

Going to brush my teeth and then open up again real quick so you can get the pianos :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
To be sure, he asked me if I wanted a golden roof and I said yes. Then he told it's all set tomorrow. So I'll have that roof tomorrow right?

Might not be the smartest decision though if I wanna keep scoring with the theme challenge but oh well.

Oh yeah, that's fine. I waited until I'd completed the challenge just in case, which is why I hit the 'one item per day' thing because I wanted to order all five at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom