• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they give you an option to stop them from moving in? Or at least a warning? Or do they just show up one day saying "Hey I liked your coffee so I'm moving in"? That would suck if you got some ugly animal's order perfect by pure chance and they decided to move in.
At least it's easy to intentionally mess up their order. Just drown their coffee with milk and put absolutely no sugar in it (or vice versa) and boom, no chance of getting it perfect (since for normal villagers, you always have to pick the same amount for both).

Can anyone let me into their town to sell some fruit? My town has had a turnip crash so selling those at anything above 80 would be a bonus.

I am 1289 8226 9509

Wolfe

I'm going to have Twiggy moving out tomorrow but one of my local friends has claimed her. Assuming she doesn't fill up to 10 before then, if not the bird will be up for grabs.

I really want to get Punchy, best cat dude ever. Although I'd also like to grab Rodney (from Azure I believe it was?) but since he just moved in it's not a guarantee that I'll even have space by the time he possibly decides to move out.

So, anyone available for some fossil trading? I currently need help getting these, in order to complete my fossil collection:
Code:
archaeopteryx
[s]coprolite[/s]
dinosaur track
peking man
trilobite
ankylo torso
diplo chest
iguanodon torso
mammoth skull
megacero skull
[s]pachy tail[/s]
ptera skull
ptera right wing
[s]sabertooth torso[/s]
spino skull
styraco tail
tricera torso
and I have these available for trading:
Code:
amber
ankylo skull
ankylo tail
ankylo torso
apato tail
apato torso
archelon torso
[s]diplo skull[/s]
fern fossil
iguanodon skull
pachy torso
parasaur tail
plesio neck
plesio neck
plesio skull
raptor torso
spino torso
stego skull
stego tail
stego torso
styraco torso
tricera tail
As a note, I'd also be fine with paying for fossils on my "need" list - like 10000 per? PM me if you're interested, thanks :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
lol I can take whomever. 2836-0258-6594. Already had one attempt where she didn't board the train tonight, what's two more? :p

Keldor

Can anyone let me into their town to sell some fruit? My town has had a turnip crash so selling those at anything above 80 would be a bonus.

I am 1289 8226 9509
My town is buying them for 566 bells. Come on over. I've been letting people in the turnip thread in all day. My FC is in my profile.

I'm about to call it a night but if anyone else wants in before I do, hit me up in the other thread or PM me. I have the night owl ordinance in effect.

Levi

Banned
I had Katie three days in a row. Last two times her gifts were doubles, hopefully I get something new tomorrow from today's Katie. I only have three Katie items! I've gotten the globe thrice, and Katie's pic twice, and the sketchbook once.

Wolfe

I had Katie three days in a row. Last two times her gifts were doubles, hopefully I get something new tomorrow from today's Katie. I only have three Katie items! I've gotten the globe thrice, and Katie's pic twice, and the sketchbook once.

I've gotten the globe 2 or 3 times and her pic once, doesn't feel like I've seen her (or any of the other random visitors) nearly as often as some of the people on here have.

Nowise10

Oh my god. Never go to the island online and try to fish until you are full. I got about 6 sharks in 20 minutes, one ebing a Whale shark which I've never got before, then someone joined the island and it went into the saving screen then got stuck in their for 10 minutes until an error screen finally popped up, then I lost all of those sharks.

So frustrating. It happens so much.

Levi

Banned
Best thing that happened to me was Redd had two pieces of real art. One more reason I'm glad I have two characters. ;-)

celebi23

So, I saw a design for a no running sign outside the train station in someone's town. I don't remember which one it was but, if anyone could whip up a QR Code for the design, that be awesome :D Trying to slow down the grass fading away :/

Poyunch

DyluOZM.jpg

I hope this hasn't been posted.

Levi

Banned
So, I saw a design for a no running sign outside the train station in someone's town. I don't remember which one it was but, if anyone could whip up a QR Code for the design, that be awesome :D Trying to slow down the grass fading away :/

That was my town, and I got the qr code from, uh, Neogaf. I forget who posted it originally, but here it is again.

MiixjRe.jpg

Elija2

I was on the island with some Japanese girl, not really interacting with her. Eventually she wanted to do a tour so I decided to join in. After the tour she sees me eyeing the mermaid dresser being sold and she buys it for me (even though I didn't really want it). After that we starting doing random emotions and making emoticon faces until we unfortunately got disconnected. Here she is complimenting one of the emoticon faces I made:

k3u6ge7.jpg

She got the game near it's Japanese launch and had played over 500 hours of it, and yet I had 1 more badge than her. I guess that tells me hardcore I am.

So...anyone want a mermaid dresser?

I was on the island with some Japanese girl, not really interacting with her. Eventually she wanted to do a tour so I decided to join in. After the tour she sees me eyeing the mermaid dresser being sold and she buys it for me (even though I didn't really want it). After that we starting doing random emotions and making emoticon faces until we unfortunately got disconnected. Here she is complimenting one of the emoticon faces I made:

k3u6ge7.jpg

She got the game near it's Japanese launch and had played over 500 hours of it, and yet I had 1 more badge than her. I guess that tells me hardcore I am.

So...anyone want a mermaid dresser?

that's a pretty amazing outfit she's got on

Wolfe

Looks like I was mistaken, Twiggy is moving out "tomorrow" but packed today, thought it meant she would be packed up tomorrow.

So this means my local friend won't be able to get her in time, anyone else want Twiggy? Gotta come talk to her tonight.

The Japanese version has both Japanese and English keyboards. For whatever reason our version only has an English keyboard.

Only Japan is allowed to speak Japanese.

That or there is a massive phobia in English speakers of seeing foreign languages that Nintendo is addressing. Most North American games didn't even allow accents even though there are significant parts of the population who use them.

Elija2

Only Japan is allowed to speak Japanese.

That or there is a massive phobia in English speakers of seeing foreign languages that Nintendo is addressing. Most North American games didn't even allow accents even though there are significant parts of the population who use them.

I dunno, an important part of this game is visiting people from other countries for region-exclusive events. Also they let you go to the international island which is usually filled with Japanese players. It's weird that they let you type a bunch of random symbols but not Japanese characters.

Another fun observation about the 3ds. Japan can only choose from Japanese prefectures for location. There are no "abroad" options which are sometimes present on products meant for a Japanese audience. North American 3ds can choose from a ton of countries that are not in North America but can not choose Japan as its region.

ramyeon

Does anyone have the full Cabin Series set that I could catalogue by any chance? I don't have a whole lot to offer in return besides bells or I could bring the Modern or Modern Wood or Campus Japanese DLC sets for you to catalogue.

Niraj

Does anyone have the full Cabin Series set that I could catalogue by any chance? I don't have a whole lot to offer in return besides bells or I could bring the Modern or Modern Wood or Campus Japanese DLC sets for you to catalogue.

Yeah I can help you out there. Don't really need anything in return, unless you have some extra cabana crap you don't need (missing lamp, chair, armchair, wall, floor). It's not a big deal though.

Wolfe

Looks like I was mistaken, Twiggy is moving out "tomorrow" but packed today, thought it meant she would be packed up tomorrow.

So this means my local friend won't be able to get her in time, anyone else want Twiggy? Gotta come talk to her tonight.

Any takers?

ramyeon

Yeah I can help you out there. Don't really need anything in return, unless you have some extra cabana crap you don't need (missing lamp, chair, armchair, wall, floor). It's not a big deal though.
Unfortunately I only have the Cabana Dresser in my catalogue :( Thanks a lot though! Would you be able to do it now or is another time better for you?

Niraj

Hmm I can't find my cabin wardrobe :/ may have accidentally sold it. Whoops

I guess you can grab everything else!

Niraj

Ohh that's okay. Could I still catalogue the rest? Maybe someone else has the wardrobe lying around.

Yeah np, sorry about that. I moved a bunch of shit around/out of my house so it's possible I lost it in the shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom