• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
A for effort, Tucker.

C493Htp.jpg
rRgFvgF.jpg

Also I got someone who isn't from my town in the coffee shop today, I really wish she were though.

JYb6YhD.jpg

I have Flora and i love her. Was a bit quiet at first, but she's really grown on me. To be honest, I can't see parting with any of my current villagers (not even 1 of my 2 hippos!). Love this game.

ramyeon

Now I'm wondering if I ever even had it lol

Could have confused it for something else.
Haha no worries, I ended up cataloguing and ordering one thanks to Soulmate. I won't get it until tomorrow morning but let me know if you're keen on cataloguing it!
Thanks for everything Ramyeon! I loved your town! And Dotty :D
No worries! Thanks for stopping by! Everyone seems to love Dotty haha she's one of the few I think I'd have a hard time letting go in my village :0

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks Hiro4, that helped me finish off quite a few fossil sets. Only have about 5 left now and will try and collect those naturally.

Well apparently moving out tomorrow means packed up today, and in that case you've got nothing to worry about.

he did say he was moving on the 19th so he should be packed up.

anyone want him?

hiro4

Thanks Hiro4, that helped me finish off quite a few fossil sets. Only have about 5 left now and will try and collect those naturally.

No prob.
I had way too many stored anyway :)
I'm gonna make a list of dupe items I have and people can come and get them if they want.

Tash

After being drafted by the special branch of the museum I decided to go full-time archeologist. Got a hat to make sure everyone knows what's up!

VSqgI4V.png

That's the Dala Horsie I was talking about yesterday. A bit too colorful for my muted color theme but I did not want to disappoint Gulliver and you don't want to look a gift horse into the mouth..oh the pun!

kX3xyWm.png

I also started laying out paths which lead my villagers to all gather and chitchat on the bridge while they watched me working. I swear they like seeing me sweat. My suspicion was confirmed when not only Blathers started talking about expanding the museum, but Willow suggested she wanted a tower in town and Luca thought it might be fun to have an instrument shelter. He never talked about music so why now?! I don't even know what an instrument shelter is. Why do they need shelter?!

I decided to expand the museum, seeing I am now an archeologist and all and the general concensus is that the townies want more projects even though I am working my butt of installing lamps and some nice fountains. Ungrateful little things.

7znQbR0.png

xi4CKm1.png

PQU4Wh8.png

Also Luca (or Ronald McDonald, how I tend to call him when he is not around) has the coolest gym ever. And in case you are wondering if he is looking at us right now..I wonder that too, sometimes.

t3RT6tT.png

Salsa

does anyone know why I just straight up cant log into Tumblr with the 3DS browser anymore? I click the "log in" button after writing user/pass and it does nothing. When it loads the page it also says it "failed to load some aspects"

bumming me out

hiro4

Damn.. what do you guys do with all the clothes you buy / get?
I have so many already I don't know what to do with them!
same things goes for furniture, do you guys just sell them again?

one note though: my museum rooms are already full :p

Perhaps I should make a secondary character for this sort of stuff.

Linius

Also Luca (or Ronald McDonald, how I tend to call him when he is not around) has the coolest gym ever. And in case you are wondering if he is looking at us right now..I wonder that too, sometimes.

t3RT6tT.png

That gym looks very much like the home of my bro Frank.

Tash

does anyone know why I just straight up cant log into Tumblr with the 3DS browser anymore? I click the "log in" button after writing user/pass and it does nothing. When it loads the page it also says it "failed to load some aspects"

bumming me out

Same for me. So I decided to just use the card on my computer directly.

Tash

how do you get so many of the same flower? Buying from the shop or can you breed them?

I am grinding island tours. Mostly doing bug hunts and gardening challenges if they are up, Fishing works too. I collect the white flowers I need while doing the challenges and then bring them home :)
I do breed them too but it's much slower of course and some I just don't seem to be able to breed, like the white lilies for example.

Linius

When I'm starting my paths I'm going to do tours for flowers too. Going to smother my town with flowers, bushes and trees.

Also, finally agreed to a spot for my cafe with myself. It's coming right next door to townhall. I planted a perfect pear at each corner of the building, I wonder how it will look when it's all done. It's also right next to the beach so I think this is a good spot.

And hopefully some day my villagers will finally see that Westeros is a perfect town :/

Also, that golden roof looks so wrong :p

Wolfe

I just looove when I'm fishing for a large/rare fish and I keep putting the bobber just out of line with it (and thusly have to deal with it moving a couple times) and start to lose my focus due to all the recasts only for it to bite on the first nibble once I finally get it in line with the fish!

I'll get you next time you bastard...

Edit: Still can't get over the fact that the kitchen island item from the island shop can't have anything placed on top of it, it's got all this counter space for cryin out loud! Makes me feel bad for even trying to use it in a room since it takes up so much space and feels useless as far as utility goes.

Grizzo

I'm afraid the game is going to get boring in a couple of days... I already built 27 public works and you can only have 30 in your town :(

That's a shame, because customizing my town is really the high point of the game in my opinion. I usually build a public work, fund it and then come back excited every day as I can watch my town evolving in such a pretty way.

So if I can't add any other public work, I wonder what's the point in me playing the game (yeah, I know, customizing my house is fun too, but it's really not the same for me)...

Tash

I'm afraid the game is going to get boring in a couple of days... I already built 27 public works and you can only have 30 in your town :(

That's a shame, because customizing my town is really the high point of the game in my opinion. I usually build a public work, fund it and then come back excited every day as I can watch my town evolving in such a pretty way.

So if I can't add any other public work, I wonder what's the point in me playing the game (yeah, I know, customizing my house is fun too, but it's really not the same for me)...

make the rest around it super awesome and pretty?

Grizzo

make the rest around it super awesome and pretty?

Yeah, I'd like to add streetlamps around my little paths but I won't be able to do it since I only have 3 projects left :(

I guess I could still plant flowers everywhere. I'm gonna start erasing some old projects in case one of my villager brings up a good one to me (I wish they would stop with all those dumb traffic signs)

Chaos17

Visit this town and you may understand or want to make your town prettier maybe ?
Dream:3200-0118-4288

Building public projects is one thing but the other thing is how you can blend them all together.

Tash

Yeah, I'd like to add streetlamps around my little paths but I won't be able to do it since I only have 3 projects left :(

I guess I could still plant flowers everywhere. I'm gonna start erasing some old projects in case one of my villager brings up a good one to me (I wish they would stop with all those dumb traffic signs)

and paths and other things..you can even make patterns or images with planting flowers. How is that for a new project :)
For example, my ultimate goal is to have a very asian inspired looking town. So I plan on having a big yingyang symbol with flowers when you enter the town. That is a bit ways off and I also need all the zen pwp to finally make this and bamboo and stuff that goes well (and more white lilies). This will take me a looooooooooooooong time.

tetsuoFI

One of my villagers is asking me for a perfect fruit but I don't have any. I think this is one of those requests that could get me a villager picture. Can anybody give me one? I have a lot of spare fossils and nintendo items. We're having a contest with my friends who gets the first villager picture, the perfect fruit could be the thing that would get me the first price. So I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could give me a perfect fruit. I'll be around for the next hour or so, FC in profile.

Garland7G

is there a way to see how many pwp you've made other than going around and counting them?

Debs

Is there anyone who is willing to trade perfect fruits? I have 9 perfect apples that I would like to trade for a different perfect fruit.

Chaos17

Is there anyone who is willing to trade perfect fruits? I have 9 perfect apples that I would like to trade for a different perfect fruit.
You know that you can't have/plant any other perfect trees/fruit other than your native fruit which is apple.

If you plant a foreign perfect fruit other than your apple it will bear only normal fruits.

Tash

One of my villagers is asking me for a perfect fruit but I don't have any. I think this is one of those requests that could get me a villager picture. Can anybody give me one? I have a lot of spare fossils and nintendo items. We're having a contest with my friends who gets the first villager picture, the perfect fruit could be the thing that would get me the first price. So I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could give me a perfect fruit. I'll be around for the next hour or so, FC in profile.

I would love to help out but no Wifi atm :(

Mekere

I have some perfect cherries and don't really need anything in exchange. My FC is 4640-0003-5320

Grizzo

Visit this town and you may understand or want to make your town prettier maybe ?
Dream:3200-0118-4288

Building public projects is one thing but the other thing is how you can blend them all together.

and paths and other things..you can even make patterns or images with planting flowers. How is that for a new project :)
For example, my ultimate goal is to have a very asian inspired looking town. So I plan on having a big yingyang symbol with flowers when you enter the town. That is a bit ways off and I also need all the zen pwp to finally make this and bamboo and stuff that goes well (and more white lilies). This will take me a looooooooooooooong time.

Thanks guys, I'll go check this dream town out. I already laid patterns around town but I still have some empty areas. I think I just need inspiration and things should hopefully get interesting again !

is there a way to see how many pwp you've made other than going around and counting them?

Go sit behind the mayor's desk and chose "demolish a project". Then Isabelle will show you the list of everything you built, and you can count from there.

Debs

You know that you can't have/plant any other perfect trees/fruit other than your native fruit which is apple.

If you plant a foreign perfect fruit other than your apple it will bear only normal fruits.

Yes I know that, I want the fruits for villager requests to get the villager pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom