• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Oh that would be great. Let me know when you open up. I already have your FC right?

Need to clear some stuff here first, deciding what to order because the mail comes in with 30 minutes :p

EDIT

Guys, who was it again that lives in Littabox and why do I have your stupid green bear living in my town? I never asked for this! :(

gates open - niraj already dumped Katie on me :p

Forkball

I've played since launch and Redd has come to my town twice. He can be really picky apparently. I've had my villagers sell me legit artwork though, so keep an eye out. Also you can buy from Redd's in other towns.

Even with SMTIV and Steam sales, I still find myself booting this game up first. I FINALLY got the cafe project.

olimpia84

My playtime for this game has slowed down considerably and I still have a ton of stuff to unlock. I need to get back on the groove.

Krelian

I'm finally making some progress. Donated a piece of art (has to be a painting apparently because the statue didn't seem to count), so Blathers recommended his public works project.

My club LOL opened today too! Pretty excited to visit it, though I won't have time tonight.

Also, I have the QR machine now. Does anybody have some good recommendation for paths? I remember seeing some a few pages back but can't find them anymore.

I finally got a Perfect Town rating today. Setting up Beautiful Town Ordinance for the next couple of weeks to get that gold can.
Which brings up a question: do I need to check on Isabelle for the next 14-15 days so they would count?

milkham

I finally got a Perfect Town rating today. Setting up Beautiful Town Ordenance for the next couple of weeks to get that gold can.
Which brings up a question: do I need to check on Isabelle for the next 14-15 days so they would count?

i checked every day just to be sure i didn't lose it somehow

zroid

Banned
I finally got a Perfect Town rating today. Setting up Beautiful Town Ordenance for the next couple of weeks to get that gold can.

You don't need to check in with her every day, no

But you obviously won't actually receive the can unless you talk to her after 15+ days

Finally managed to get todays PWP request after 3 hours of farming for it. Rosie just did not want to play ball today, and then I ended up with an Illuminated Tree when I was after the Illuminated Heart. Silly Rosie, don't you realise I want to build that heart next to your house?

Linius

On my way to you mrklaw!

And who of you nice folks has a coathanger I can cataloge? It's one of the nicer pieces of trendy furniture I noticed. Also apparently all the display cases and number clocks are trendy.

On my way to you mrklaw!

And who of you nice folks has a coathanger I can cataloge? It's one of the nicer pieces of trendy furniture I noticed. Also apparently all the display cases and number clocks are trendy.
I've got a coat hanger in my house, pop on over and you can catalogue it.

Would it be too much to ask if you could come to mine? I'm opening up for Milkham too.

Otherwise I'll come after Milkham was here :)

Currently in the middle of doing some heavy deforestation and replanting so It'd be easier if you dropped by whenever you get a chance, I've left it by the station

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Can I visit anyone's town today? I need to offload some turnips before I head out of town for he weekend. I just want to sell at any price and visit another persons town for the first time!

FC is on my profile, even on mobile

Sol1dus

I love matching outfits.

10RRffo.jpg

jHWokUn.jpg

:3 that's adorable I want one!

milkham

Can I visit anyone's town today? I need to offload some turnips before I head out of town for he weekend. I just want to sell at any price and visit another persons town for the first time!

hey dude my code is 3239-2769-8151
unfortunately turnips are going for 49 bells right now :(

Chaos17

Two of these you can only get by working at the café.

I have the Jukebox, I'll open later so you can come and cataloge it if you want.
sorry, I edited my message, I am only looking for 2 perticular items in fact.

Philia : that would be really nice, I will repay you since I don't have much to offer. Sorry. PM me when you will get it, please.

Philia

sorry, I edited my message, I am only looking for 2 perticular items in fact.

Philia : that would be really nice, I will repay you since I don't have much to offer. Sorry. PM me when you will get it, please.

I'll pm you when it arrives in the mail at 5pm EST. :) And don't worry, its free for girl GAF. :3

Roto13

I wonder how many of the people who want to get rid of Muffy realize Uchi villagers aren't that common and they're the only way to get certain project types.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I wonder how many of the people who want to get rid of Muffy realize Uchi villagers aren't that common and they're the only way to get certain project types.

But... It's Muffy! All sheep are scaaaaaary.

yeah pants shirt and hat/helmet,

i don't believe there are shoes that go with it

Can I catalog them? I have a all zap suits if you want to catalog those. I might have something else you're interested in.

Chaos17

Philia and Galactic Fork : I thank you both for your kindness.

Roto13 : I would have loved to get Muffy instead of Canberra (not my type at all lol) >.>

zroid

Banned

No one will ever take Phoebe from me

NO ONE

she's may be a gaudy rainbow chocobo, but she's my gaudy rainbow chocobo

Muffy is awesome, I'm glad I specifically nabbed her when someone was kicking her out of their town. Her house positioning was literally flawless.

MicH

Very exciting day today!

First of all - I FINALLY GOT MY VERY FIRST BLUE PANSY. AT LAST!!! I now have 3 orange and 1 blue. Yep, I'm having TERRIBLE luck with pansies.

As Peewee moved out yesterday, I convinced a new villager to move in today. She's actually from my other town and it lined up perfectly. The cutest cutie Apple will move to Dewford :D

tumblr_mq6wfrQ1Tf1svgayqo1_400.jpg

HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTE?

She's Peppy, so Wendy- MOVE THE HELL OUT :( And you too, Muffy. GET OUT

I now have two hamsters in town - Rodney (seriously feel bad seeing Azure Phoenix smack that poor guy around :() and Apple!

Got my brand new wind turbine today! Very much like where I built it.

tumblr_mq6wgyfDrY1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Look at that bitch Wendy. GET OUT :(

I then took some time to arrange my massive number of hybrids which I, until now, just threw together in front of my house. It looks GREAT now!

tumblr_mq6whyNGnF1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Still no black cosmos. What is up?

tumblr_mq6wiuGLra1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq6wjtlaFf1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Philia

Anyone got perfect peach bonus at their retail?

My TT Mart is selling a vaulting horse, bingo wheel, retro fridge, and a wall mounted speaker. I have no interest in these things... I think I already had retro fridge cataloged.

Mekere

Hey, one of my friends wants a perfect cherry at some point. I can't go online right now, but can we meet up some other time to get one from you? I can exchange for perfect apples. My FC is in my profile, and I'll add you later.

Thanks!

Added both of you. My gate is open now, I may be AFK though, I need to prepare the dinner.

You can buy everything you want in my shops, be careful with the flowers and I hope you'll like my town :)

[edit] rpmurphy, I have let a bunch of perfect cherries for you near my tree.

MicH

Anyone got perfect peach bonus at their retail?

My TT Mart is selling a vaulting horse, bingo wheel, retro fridge, and a wall mounted speaker. I have no interest in these things... I think I already had retro fridge cataloged.
I would love to buy/catalog the speaker

mrklaw

MrArseFace
my son just visited me in HHA via streetpass, and 'virtual me' gave him a balloon. I don't have a balloon so what was that all about?

Also, what tactics are good for the bug off? It's my first tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom