• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think I have the Cabana Dresser on my island today. Orator it was the UK island.

Let me check

I could use a replacement! lol

Also just went to the island and the first thing I found was a Cabana Armchair -_-

Stat!

Thank you a ton to Linius and Niraj yesterday for helping me finish my furniture sets so I could hit 150k!

....I hit 144000ish points...so close!

Ps. Tomorrow is the bug off! Any tips? Tricks? Reminders? How it works?

Parfait

8luUkqa.png

I...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm adding you now. Let me know when you're open.

Also, I still have two fortune cookies at my Nooklings for sale. The store is open for another 30 minutes if anyone wants to have some cookies.
Opening my gate now.

Also who was it that was collecting space stuff again. I've got a space shuttle as well now as well as the rocket.

GulAtiCa

I started to get a bit more serious with my town, I started adding road paths around my town. Almost fully complete and connected. Town is so much more organized now. Also started planting my flowers around the paths. Looks really nice. Even have all the different fruit thanks to other people's towns.

It's funny, during the last 3 weeks of June, I barely played the game. Like I would spend 3 hours max per week. Mainly just doing the normal town cleanup and then sell/etc. Now I'm spending like 3+ hours per day playing the game.

SeZMehK

Now that I got my gold can, I can start landscaping my town. This is going to be fun. On a side note, I still didn't get a perfect cherry in my town... Lol.

Linius

AHAHAHA

Have fun with Charlise

I'm so sorry

I don't know what I did to deserve this bear moving in. I never talked to her, come on :(

Well at least I still have an open spot, let's hope not all of Gaf's animals decide to move into Westeros now.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Oh god, elite hammer tour is horrible. You can't easily sit in front of it, you keep bei pushed aside, and it changes direction all the time. Aargh

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh god, elite hammer tour is horrible. You can't easily sit in front of it, you keep bei pushed aside, and it changes direction all the time. Aargh
It's not that hard. I always get gold in it.

Still prefer scavenger hunt. Will have to remember to check the island tonight to see if I can grind medals/what's on sale.

Linius

Had some sweet cataloging at BGBW's place. Got home and though let's order some. Past 8pm. Fuck this shit Nooklings, I'm going night owl right away.

Can anybody give me a good reason why the previous shop was open till pretty late and a new and bigger shop is closing this early? It makes zero sense.

milkham

Had some sweet cataloging at BGBW's place. Got home and though let's order some. Past 8pm. Fuck this shit Nooklings, I'm going night owl right away.

Can anybody give me a good reason why the previous shop was open till pretty late and a new and bigger shop is closing this early? It makes zero sense.

one is based on a convenience store and one is based on a.. supermarket?

Linius

one is based on a convenience store and one is based on a.. supermarket?

Oh I see, I looked it up. Apparently convenience store work long hours. We don't have those here so I'm not familiar with that. But our supermarkets are usually open till 10pm.

But it sucks, you progress in the game but it feels like you're going backwards with these opening hours.

Wolfe

I don't know what I did to deserve this bear moving in. I never talked to her, come on :(

Well at least I still have an open spot, let's hope not all of Gaf's animals decide to move into Westeros now.

I'd much rather have Charlise than Muffy or Sydney as my Uchi villager (not sayin much but still, those are the only others once I've had experience with so far).

Also I have a dupe graceful painting and an extra globe from Katie for trade.

milkham

how are you guys meeting japanese people? every time i go to the international island seems like i'm with someone from florida

edit: oh duh time zone.

Linius

I'd much rather have Charlise than Muffy or Sydney as my Uchi villager (not sayin much but still).

Also I have a dupe graceful painting and an extra globe from Katie for trade.

Are you the painting for paintings guy or could I buy if of you? :p

Yeah, I just nabbed her from ramyeon the other day and she's moving in today. I regret nothing.

I dunno if her house resets or if she keeps the things she had when she left her previous town, but I hope her rococo house is intact. I don't need to buy any of her stuff, I just want there to be a rococo house to hang out in. :p

Villagers keep what they had when they left. When I got Muffy almost all of her Rococo stuff was gone, replaced by a green bench, some kind of dinosaur tail and a large machine.

Can I interest you in a hamster named Rodney at all? :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
how are you guys meeting japanese people? every time i go to the international island seems like i'm with someone from florida

edit: oh duh time zone.

Mad skillz

MicH I gotta go grab some lunch, but I'll keep island hopping for ya in a bit. Have enough to buy 2 of something we both need :p

Linius

ik531PrkZ3NT9.JPG
iwvFX6tXB1bZl.JPG

Gave my bedroom a bit more homey vibes. Also got a fan for this damned heat.

iIWdsGFxfBilV.JPG
iRTYrmMrPw0Ao.JPG

Sad celebration was sad. But okay, it was 6:15am. Now I have a Napoleon Fish in my house, freakiest fish ever.

ikKWksosqjIRx.JPG
ihTOb6DY9hF6v.JPG

Littabox ain't all that so she came to me. And I won't forget Resetti.

idwngyWLaxbEz.JPG

TIL one does not just wander into someone's basement.

Can I interest you in a hamster named Rodney at all? :p

I will find you if I ever come across Rodney in my town.

Stat!

Okay - A public works question:

I want to delete my fence to put my Roost Cafe in their instead. But i can't build a public works during an event (Tomorrow is the Bug off), so what are the chances someone moves in? I don't want someone to take that perfect spot I have set up.

Wolfe

You might as well just wait to demolish in that case.

P.S. the zen bell rules, I wonder if you can hear it all across town...

Don't you dare!
As long as he gets the hell outta Barstow ASAP, I don't care if he ends up in another town or tied to a concrete block at the bottom of the sea.

You might as well just wait to demolish in that case.
Wouldn't matter, villagers are assigned to move in when you first load your file for the day. That gap will be there when the file is loaded at which point there is a risk a villager can move in on that spot (assuming the town isn't at maximum capacity).

milkham

Streetpassed the antichrist yesterday
fMqD8FU.jpg

he/she's a jordan fan

KSnxnwT.jpg

1v43gmZ.jpg

Consider your next word's carefully Peewee...

v515xhP.jpg

Ok we're good... for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom