• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
my son just visited me in HHA via streetpass, and 'virtual me' gave him a balloon. I don't have a balloon so what was that all about?

Also, what tactics are good for the bug off? It's my first tomorrow

Get all the good bugs beforehand off the island. Catch crap ones in your town and keep barely topping yourself to get more bug items (you get one for each improved score, assuming you're still in first). 's about it.

Linius

I have a room filled with all sorts of bugs but some how the most common sorts like these yellow butterflies don't spawn in my town. Seems like I'm stuck with a ton of high scoring bugs and single tiger butterfly :p

Gonna use my dupe too btw. That should work.

milkham

my son just visited me in HHA via streetpass, and 'virtual me' gave him a balloon. I don't have a balloon so what was that all about?

Also, what tactics are good for the bug off? It's my first tomorrow

if you streetpass multiple times with someone and their house gets updated in hha they will give you stuff, balloons, ice cream, bubble blower, etc

Niraj

Anybody want to get their fortune taken? I'll leave my gates open.

Also, anyone know if you can wear custom stuff to reflect her fortunes? She told me I need to wear a T-Shirt, was just wondering if I had to wear one from the shops.

Philia

Also, anyone know if you can wear custom stuff to reflect her fortunes? She told me I need to wear a T-Shirt, was just wondering if I had to wear one from the shops.

I'll come over after billy drop off katie and mich gets his wall mounted speaker. I'm tripping for the first time EVER. :( Bad luck swarms are NO JOKE. :(

No problem. I also have some JP stuff I got yesterday, I'll leave it out for you guys to catalog. Also got some of the card set from Gracie (in another town).

Ooooh. :3 Thanks!

Niraj

I'll come over after billy drop off katie and mich gets his wall mounted speaker. I'm tripping for the first time EVER. :( Bad luck swarms are NO JOKE. :(

No problem. I also have some JP stuff I got yesterday, I'll leave it out for you guys to catalog. Also got some of the card set from Gracie (in another town).

Linius

When I'm playing tonight and you're still around I might come by. Still need to work my way up to 20 after all.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Today's Re-tail bonus item is : Perfect Pears

And hopefully this doesn't annoy Philia.

tumblr_mq6y7wlYBV1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Roto13

Muffy is awesome, I'm glad I specifically nabbed her when someone was kicking her out of their town. Her house positioning was literally flawless.

Yeah, I just nabbed her from ramyeon the other day and she's moving in today. I regret nothing.

I dunno if her house resets or if she keeps the things she had when she left her previous town, but I hope her rococo house is intact. I don't need to buy any of her stuff, I just want there to be a rococo house to hang out in. :p

Roto13

Aww, none of it is oderable.

I want that sexy newspaper hat so I can look like a crazy hobo

Pachimari

If I have a silver shovel and silver rod, should I just sell the normal ones?

I also payed off my depth, cought 2 bugs and have 5200 bells on me on my 4th day. ^_^

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OMG

Tell me you're around for the coming hours so I can finally sell tonight :D
No, I just thought I'd post it so I could laugh at someone's despair.

Apart from periods such as preparing and eating dinner I should be around for the rest of the day, so roughly 6 hours.

Oxx

Looking into it, seems like I have a good spread of villager types:

Peppy
Snooty
Cranky
Jock x2
Normal
Lazy
Uchi

(Tbh, they all seemed either Jock or Peppy to me)

I just need a Smug dude to show-up.

Elija2

Do you know anyone that's actually gotten a picture from this type of request? I only ask cause I've been asked a few times now for perfect fruit from my villagers but each time it's just resulted in a normal reward. It wasn't perfect fruit from my own town either since I've yet to grow any lol.

Edit: I looked around and I guess it is possible, just no more likely than any of the other hard requests apparently.

Pate gave me her picture after I gave her some furniture, so I'm not sure which requests are good for getting pictures. I know that your friendship with that character needs to be high so you should be completing all of their requests anyway.

Curly sent me an invitation to his birthday party on the 26th. It'll be my first villager birthday.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Yeeeah... Reese is offering extra bells to those selling...
Scorpions.

Everyone is calling me "darling" now. It's a little weird.

The predator animals in my village used to call me lamb. I really didn't like that. Now everybody calls me Major T.

UberTag

Anyone looking to trade Golden furniture dupes? I've got 2 Golden Men to part with.
Looking to exchange them for any golden furniture series items besides the Bench, Dresser and Table.

Incidentally, now that I've finally figured out how to spoof gold nuggets out of gem rocks daily I'm a little pissed that the only way to roll the dice on Cyrus to get what you want is to wait 30 minutes due to the item you get being set the moment you hand your nuggets over. That really sucks.

I just need a Smug dude to show-up.
Olaf is moving out of my town on the 22nd. If you've got room, you're more than welcome to drop by and recruit him.
PM me if you'd like to make arrangements.

Roto13

Anyone looking to trade Golden furniture dupes? I've got 2 Golden Men to part with.
Looking to exchange them for any golden furniture series items besides the Bench, Dresser and Table.

Incidentally, now that I've finally figured out how to spoof gold nuggets out of gem rocks daily I'm a little pissed that the only way to roll the dice on Cyrus to get what you want is to wait 30 minutes due to the item you get being set the moment you hand your nuggets over. That really sucks.

I have an extra gold carpet you can have.

Roto13

Sounds good. I'm still on cleanup detail in my village so if I can visit you I'll bring one of my Golden Men over whenever you're ready.

My gold room is done already, I don't need a golden man. :p The only things I need for my house are a cabana dresser and cabana floor, so if you don't have those, well, tough luck, you'll just have to take my gold floor for free.

EDIT: Gate's open.

Niraj

Anyone else interested in getting a Katrina fortune? Also have some schtuff for you to catalog (you can't reorder most of it unfortunately).

Redd is in my town today and has two real paintings. I took one but I can only buy one. If anyone needs a graceful painting my town is open for another two hours.

Levi

Banned

Incidentally, now that I've finally figured out how to spoof gold nuggets out of gem rocks daily

I have an extra Golden woman to trade. Town name Dredfort. I think we're friends already.

How are you getting good gems daily?

UberTag

I have an extra Golden woman to trade. How are you getting good gems daily?
Would be happy to do a Golden Man for Golden Woman swap. FC is in my profile.

As for gold nuggets, each of your village's player characters get their own unique bell/gem rock daily.
To get nuggets rotate between them and take cracks at their designated gem rock with a silver shovel until it spits out at least 1 or 2 gold nuggets instead of 0 gold or just bells.
Reset if you don't get what you want.
Guaranteed at least 4 gold nuggets daily that way.

Not sure there's a way to work around Cyrus random golden furniture script apart from waiting 30 minutes every time you give him gold and resetting if you don't get what you want. That doesn't seem to be much fun but at least trading helps to soften the blow.

Roto13

Seriously, guys, the only things I need for my house to be perfect are the cabana floor and cabana dresser. :p If anyone has either of them, I would love you forever if you'd let me buy them from you or something.

Niraj

Seriously, guys, the only things I need for my house to be perfect are the cabana floor and cabana dresser. :p If anyone has either of them, I would love you forever if you'd let me buy them from you or something.

Come take my dresser :p

if you have any extra cabana stuff I'd take that. Missing the lamp, chair, armchair, wall, and floor. Well, and the dresser now I guess lol

milkham

Olaf is moving out of my town on the 22nd. If you've got room, you're more than welcome to drop by and recruit him.
PM me if you'd like to make arrangements.

I've got an extra gold bed

UberTag

The Cabana Wall and Flooring are super rare.
Took many a Club Tortimer visit to finally get those.

I guess the Dresser seems to be a stickler to materialize as well as it's the last item on my Cabana furniture hitlist.

I've got an extra gold bed
Will happily trade a Golden Man for your extra Golden Bed. FC is in my profile if you don't already have it.

milkham

The Cabana Wall and Flooring are super rare.
Took many a Club Tortimer visit to finally get those.

I guess the Dresser seems to be a stickler to materialize as well as it's the last item on my Cabana furniture hitlist.

Will happily trade a Golden Man for your extra Golden Bed. FC is in my profile if you don't already have it.

3239-2769-8151
your gate or mine?

jmoe316

Hello, I am looking to complete a Toy Shop exterior now that I am in the VIP HHA and my exterior is getting evaluated. Most of the interior is Toy Shop so I thought I should stick to this theme. I have a mailbox that fits but need everything else. Here is a list:

Roof:
[Astro Roof] kinmirai no yane - 5,200 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop
[Blue Roof] aoi yane - 5,200 - Toy Shop
[Concrete Roof] konkurito no yane - 5,200 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop
[Green Roof] midori no yane - 5,200 - Toy Shop
[Kiddie Roof] karafuru na yane - 5,200 - Toy Shop
[Red Roof] akai yane - 5,200 - Harmonious/Toy Shop
[Yellow Roof] kiiroi yane - 5,200 - Toy Shop

Exterior:
[Astro Exterior] kinmirai no kabe - 5,600 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop
[Kiddie Exterior] karafuru na kabe - 5,600 - Toy Shop
[Melon Exterior] arabu na kabe - 5,600 - Fairy Tale/Toy Shop

Fence:
[Blue Fence] aoi saku - 3,500 - Trendy/Toy Shop
[Concrete Fence] konkurito na hei - 3,500 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop
[Pink Fence] pinku no saku - 3,500 - Trendy/Fairy Tale/Toy Shop

Doors:
[Astro Door] shikakui kinmirai no doa - 4,000 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop
[Green Door] shikakui arabu na doa - 4,000 - Fairy Tale/Toy Shop
[Kiddie Door] shikakui karafuru na doa - 4,000 - Toy Shop
[Metal Door] shikakui tetsu no doa - 4,000 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop/Quirky
[Yellow Door] arabu na kiiroi doa - 4,000 - Fairy Tale/Toy Shop
[Arched Green Door] arabu no midori maru doa - 4,000 - Fairy Tale/Toy Shop
[Arched Kiddie Door] karafuru na maru doa - 4,000 - Toy Shop
[Arched Metal Door] tetsu no maru doa - 4,000 - Trendy/Sci-Fi/Toy Shop/Quirky
[Arched Yellow Door] arabu na kiiro maru doa - 4,000 - Fairy Tale/Toy Shop

Any help would be great and I can tip or try to help you if I can. Please PM me so I don't lose your reply in the thread. Thanks!

Linius

No, I just thought I'd post it so I could laugh at someone's despair.

Apart from periods such as preparing and eating dinner I should be around for the rest of the day, so roughly 6 hours.

I'm adding you now. Let me know when you're open.

Also, I still have two fortune cookies at my Nooklings for sale. The store is open for another 30 minutes if anyone wants to have some cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom