• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Claudia - Snooty
Rhonda - Normal
Charlise - Uchi
Frank - Cranky/Jock
Simon - Lazy
Jay - Jock
Julian - Smug
Pashmina - Uchi
Kabuki - Cranky

It's an okay mix of personalisties I guess. As long as Claudia doesn't leave till she gets me the modern streetlights I'm okay.

Wolfe

Wouldn't matter, villagers are assigned to move in when you first load your file for the day. That gap will be there when the file is loaded at which point there is a risk a villager can move in on that spot (assuming the town isn't at maximum capacity).

Well yeah, but if he demolishes it now thats two days he has to worry about the spot being taken than just one day. That was all I meant.

Stat!

You might as well just wait to demolish in that case.

P.S. the zen bell rules, I wonder if you can hear it all across town...

Wouldn't matter, villagers are assigned to move in when you first load your file for the day. That gap will be there when the file is loaded at which point there is a risk a villager can move in on that spot (assuming the town isn't at maximum capacity).

The way Im thinking:

Demolish fence today. 2 day chance they move someone in over that spot.

Demolish Fence Sunday (because you can't build or demolish projects on an event day) - build Cafe Monday - only 1 day chance of someone moving in.

Or beg them to release an update so I can build and destroy at the same time (I mean its just a fence. It's just wood in the ground!)

EDIT: Wolfe, how is it 1 day? Wouldn't it be better to wait till the event is over?

The way Im thinking:

Demolish Fence Sunday (because you can't build or demolish projects on an event day) - build Cafe Monday - only 1 day chance of someone moving in.

Or beg them to release an update so I can build and destroy at the same time (I mean its just a fence. It's just wood in the ground!)
How many villagers do you currently have, and when was the last time one moved in? They seem to have a pretty set schedule up until the 9 have arrived, after that you can only get another from the campsite or another town.

Wolfe

The way Im thinking:

EDIT: Wolfe, how is it 1 day? Wouldn't it be better to wait till the event is over?

I'm not following your edit, I was suggesting waiting to demolish until after the event.

Stat!

How many villagers do you currently have, and when was the last time one moved in? They seem to have a pretty set schedule up until the 9 have arrived, after that you can only get another from the campsite or another town.

I have 9 :( I didn't realize I had so many. I have the campsite built. Frank moved in about 10 days ago - none since.

Especially when I want Angus, Elmer, Willow, Diva, Chops to leave.

I'm not following your edit, I was suggesting waiting to demolish until after the event.

Oh! Yeah, sorry I misunderstood. I agree then.

I have 9 :( I didn't realize I had so many. I have the campsite built. Frank moved in about 10 days ago - none since.

Especially when I want Angus, Elmer, Willow, Diva, Chops to leave.

In which case don't ask anyone from the campsite to move in, and don't connect to the internet on your 3DS until you've got the Cafe placed down. Since you are at 9 you can only get another from the campsite, asking a villager from another town to move in, or getting randomly lumbered with one (like myself and Linius did) from another town. Or just use the new character trick.

Is anyone available to let me in for a petition? Stupid Phil's already on thin ice after selling me two fake paintings, and now this. I promise I'll be quick if you can lend a hand.

RQVlYsD.jpg

good animal, m.A.A.d crossing

UberTag

I've seen this mentioned before, but is running like a girl flailing your arms? because my villager runs like that, dress or not.

Ok I actually haven't run in a dress, will try today.
Don't let the animals hog all of the crossdressing fun.
I'm surprised we haven't seen a wave of mayors with opposite-gender haircuts, dressed in opposite gender clothing but still with their gender-specific eyes.

Don't let the animals hog all of the crossdressing fun.
I'm surprised we haven't seen a wave of mayors with opposite-gender haircuts, dressed in opposite gender clothing but still with their gender-specific eyes.

Probably because getting opposite gender haircuts unlocked is a pain in the ass. I swear I've got a haircut every day for 2 weeks and still haven't even got the eye colour option unlocked.

Meteor shower in my town if someone wants to come make wishes :p

I'd like to come over. FC is in my profile.

UberTag

Probably because getting opposite gender haircuts unlocked is a pain in the ass. I swear I've got a haircut every day for 2 weeks and still haven't even got the eye colour option unlocked.
Eye color is just a # of days the shop is open unlock, right?
Whereas opposite-gender hairstyles requires multiple haircuts.
Or am I wrong on that?

Meteor shower in my town if someone wants to come make wishes :p
Would love to drop in and get a piece of that wish action. FC is in my profile.

Flipyap

Pascal, the stoner otter is my new favorite Animal Crossing character. I wish that was a villager personality, maaaaaan. I want to get truthed all day long.

Stat!

In which case don't ask anyone from the campsite to move in, and don't connect to the internet on your 3DS until you've got the Cafe placed down. Since you are at 9 you can only get another from the campsite, asking a villager from another town to move in, or getting randomly lumbered with one (like myself and Linius did) from another town. Or just use the new character trick.

Got it. Should be good. I mean, there isn't a reason for me to enter someone's town...except buying turnips on Sunday :O (Well, I don't have to worry I guess since it'll be built on Sunday - I just can't connect on Saturday or today)

What's the new character trick?

Philia

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=70098481&postcount=9019

Scratch the part about the hybrids at the end though, I swear the first time I did the trick they changed but I've not had the same since.

I've noticed this too. There was a lost and found item at the station and when I fired up my main, it was gone. First time through, I didn't have a carnation but main, definitely got a carnation. Its... there but very subtle.

I begin to wonder if its a time interval thing. I should try out the new character trick to see if things actually changes in next hour or so.

MicH

For those that need the Cabana Dresser (currently for sale at my island), I'm opening my gates now.

Finally got that whirlpool.

Philia

Why do I keep tripping?!?!?!?

You've changed your house's arrangement lately? Its a sign of bad luck and you need to talk to Katrina to ward it off.

I've tripped for the first time today too. Thankfully a friend got Katrina and I talked to her and she suggested I need sunglasses, and this same friend has Big Shades in stock so I'm donning that for the day lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
For those that need the Cabana Dresser (currently for sale at my island), I'm opening my gates now.

Finally got that whirlpool.

Ok dude, I'll hop over in a minute, just giving it one last run.

Passed on a tropical floor (100 medals, fuck all that). I have a feeling I'll regret it someday :p

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra Nintendo times if anyone is interested (need to make some room in storage :p):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
S.S. Dolphin
Master Sword
Triple Red Shells
Pipe

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anyone got a premium on Perfect Pears? I can pay you in some Nintendo items or anything else..
I do. I don't really need Nintendo items at the moment.

However if you have any spare Sleek or Classic stuff I can have I'd be happy.

So far I have:

Sleek
Bed
Closet
Stereo
Lamp
Clock
Floor
Wall

Classic
Buffet
Sofa