• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Sorry. I was afk. I'd be pretty happy to grab the instrument catalog. :33

I do. I don't really need Nintendo items at the moment.

However if you have any spare Sleek or Classic stuff I can have I'd be happy.

So far I have:

Sleek
Bed
Closet
Stereo
Lamp
Clock
Floor
Wall

Classic
Buffet
Sofa
Table
Wall shelf

If not don't worry.

You both should come by then. I have all of the Sleek set BGBW. I'll post again when I open up. Probably with 30 minutes.

While working at the cafe today I noticed something new thats a nice attention to detail. Sometimes when you get a villager's coffee perfect they say that you might be even better than Brewster. What I didn't notice before is that you can see Brewster flinch when they say it.

GAMERG0D

I do. I don't really need Nintendo items at the moment.

However if you have any spare Sleek or Classic stuff I can have I'd be happy.

So far I have:

Sleek
Bed
Closet
Stereo
Lamp
Clock
Floor
Wall
I can get you to catalog Sleek chair, dresser, sideboard, table and sofa.

I have a spare Sleek dresser, Classic bookcase and Wardrobe. The other Sleek stuff you can catalog. I have you added I believe.

Roto13

Iiiii fooounnnddd iiittttt

I found a cabana floor. Now my cabana room is complete. And so are all of my other rooms. Now all that's left is switching all of my exterior parts to gold and checking the mail every day until all of my songs have arrived. (I ordered two of each song so I could put one in my player and hang one on the wall.) Once that's done, my house will be finished.

So after putting about 120 hours into this game so far, I have to say the music bugs me a lot. It's not necessarily bad, but I enjoyed the music from the older games much, much more.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I found a cabana floor. Now my cabana room is complete. And so are all of my other rooms. Now all that's left is switching all of my exterior parts to gold and checking the mail every day until all of my songs have arrived. (I ordered two of each song so I could put one in my player and hang one on the wall.) Once that's done, my house will be finished.

So you bought one for all of us, right?

:p

celebi23

Anyway you could buy me one too? I'd pay you whatever you want :p I'm missing just the Cabana Floor & Cabana Wall :p

zroid

Banned
aRgh. For some reason my 3DS browser no longer wants to allow me to sign into tumblr so I can't upload screens via i.nintendo.net. :\

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can get you to catalog Sleek chair, dresser, sideboard, table and sofa.

I have a spare Sleek dresser, Classic bookcase and Wardrobe. The other Sleek stuff you can catalog. I have you added I believe.
Thanks. Yeah, I should already have you on my list. Will open my gate now.

Also Philia, if you are reading this, all the Gyroids on the ground are spare.

EDIT: I'll probably be standing still for the most part. Done most of my play time already today. Don't want to burn myself out too fast.

Ultimadrago

Keaton just sold me a fake wild painting... RAGE

And that's why you always check!

It seems the town of El Hamra is the source of my current rodent infestation.

hSROauy.jpg

And I WILL force this rodent out of my town by any means necessary.

Ha!

where the hell is REDD? I have not seen his tent for like weeks how do I get art if he stops showing up?

I need a modern wood wallpaper if anyone has and modern wood lamp

SmithnCo

So after putting about 120 hours into this game so far, I have to say the music bugs me a lot. It's not necessarily bad, but I enjoyed the music from the older games much, much more.

I think the original still has my favorite music so far. I'm usually listening to other music while playing though so it doesn't affect me much.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just got this game, my first Animal Crossing game. Loving it so far, but a few questions:

- Can I plant a tree near a cliff? There's still space to walk around the entire tree. I'm just planting a perfect peach and want to make sure it actually grows.
- Just found some silver ore. Wat do? Really early in the game ATM. Should I just sell it to Re-tail or is there something else I can do with it?
- What are pitfall seeds for?
- Can I get more storage space than 3 letters x 10 slots x 6 pages?

Linius

So guys, I'm open.

Sah, I'll just follow you to my music room so you can say what you want instead of me taking it all out :p

BGBW, if you want I can get you those sleek items.

Smiles&cries, I have those modern wood items ready for you if you like.

Roto13

Anyway you could buy me one too? I'd pay you whatever you want :p I'm missing just the Cabana Floor & Cabana Wall :p

It was a random international island. I thought about buying a second one but I didn't have enough medals and I didn't want to risk a disconnect while playing a minigame. :p

Just got this game, my first Animal Crossing game. Loving it so far, but a few questions:

- Can I plant a tree near a cliff? There's still space to walk around the entire tree. I'm just planting a perfect peach and want to make sure it actually grows.
- Just found some silver ore. Wat do? Really early in the game ATM. Should I just sell it to Re-tail or is there something else I can do with it?

I don't think you can plant one directly next to it, no? But one space off should do it.

You can use it to customize certain items, but since you're early on, Cyrus isn't available yet, so you're better off selling it.

For jerking people around. It's not even worth that much.

No. Well, technically you can send mail to yourself with presents attached but there's no way of telling what's what after that.

Linius

although I only have one painting in my museum I don't want to take it I just want to know where Redd went?

please let me catalog them

See a few posts up man :p

Just add my FC and visit Westeros, it's there for you. Left side of the station.

And guyinahat, you can't check if villagers sell you fakes. It's a risk you simply take :p

zroid

Banned

Yeah the conditions for any tree are it needs to have empty ground (flowers are allowed) adjacent to it in every direction (including diagonals). So as long as there's one grid space between the tree and the cliff, you're safe.

ores are for customizing furniture, which you will unlock when the blue alpaca Cyrus wakes up after about a week. or you can sell it.

annoying your townsfolk and friends :p

no but you can stash stuff in your house and in the museum exhibit rooms once you unlock them. you can also attach things to letters.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BGBW, if you want I can get you those sleek items.
Thanks for the offer, but thanks to GAMERG0D I should have the whole set now. I'd need to check at Nooks tomorrow to be 100% sure incase I made a mistake on what I have.

I'll hold on to the Warm Painting for you since no one else seems to want it.

Linius

Take it as three checks. Check Redd's then Check guide (for fakes) and/or Check another trusted user.

Was that explained clear enough?

I think he just wants to know if you can check if a painting is legit or not before a villager sells it to you. The simple answer is: you can't.

Thanks for the offer, but thanks to GAMERG0D I should have the whole set now. I'd need to check at Nooks tomorrow to be 100% sure incase I made a mistake on what I have.

I'll hold on to the Warm Painting for you since no one else seems to want it.

I think I counted only 12 pieces combining those two posts, so you might miss one piece? In any case, my town is still open for a good 15 minutes if you miss anything. And that painting would be great. Let me know what I can get you for it.

thanks for the catalog to you have everything modern wood?

I am going to go home and order these but I am not sure if I am missing anything

If you still miss something you can always come back, I have the complete set.

SuperSah

Banned
I think he just wants to know if you can check if a painting is legit or not before a villager sells it to you. The simple answer is: you can't.

Thanks again. Much appreciated. Feel free to visit tomorrow, anytime.

I keep forgetting to register you to my BFF list too.

I think I counted only 12 pieces combining those two posts, so you might miss one piece? In any case, my town is still open for a good 15 minutes if you miss anything. And that painting would be great. Let me know what I can get you for it.

If you still miss something you can always come back, I have the complete set.

I am just missing Modern Wood Chest and Desk

Linius

Thanks again. Much appreciated. Feel free to visit tomorrow, anytime.

I keep forgetting to register you to my BFF list too.

Yeah, that will happen. Tomorrow I usually stay up very late because sunday is my only day I can till late in the morning so I'll be playing a lot I guess :p

EDIT

Come back then Smiles, I have it here for you.

Linius

Hmm, this is odd. I can't seem to find the desk in my locker. I'm afraid someone might have taken it during my cataloge sessions from yesterday. When you arrive I'll look a bit further trough my locker.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
can come over to me if you like too, in case Linius can't find it.

:_: I got 59 last time. So close. I kept getting pushed out of the way when I tried to sit in front of it - that usually worked on the other tiers.
Once it speeds up run to the side of it before swinging. Also remember that when it falls over is an easy 10+ hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom