• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spare real painting, I believe it's a Fine Painting. The Gauguin one.

I also have spare hero clothes & midna.

I need perfect cherries. Or miscellaneous fossils. Or other art.

Can anyone invite me over to sell some fruit quickly? I would be very grateful.

1289 8226 9509

I missed an invitation last night sadly, so I will be checking in on this thread for the next hour religiously.

SmithnCo

I had Bianca surrounded by holes and was spamming her for the last peppy project I need... Then I meet Ed on the way after diving and he suggests an antenna. Damn it.

Stonehenge is the only smug project I really want.

dkeane

Anyone else putting crappy town projects like benches in places they want to put good ones you hope to unlock?
I've got my coast locked up looking forward to lighthouse and windmill.

SmithnCo

Anyone else putting crappy town projects like benches in places they want to put good ones you hope to unlock?
I've got my coast locked up looking forward to lighthouse and windmill.

Yeah, I got stuff where I want a zen bell to be. And A bunch of street lights to prevent villagers from moving on top of my paths.

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra Nintendo times if anyone is interested (need to make some room in storage :p):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
S.S. Dolphin
Master Sword
Triple Red Shells
Pipe

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D

Garland7G

What's up with villagers asking to visit your house but then not showing up? I hear it happens when you go online, but all I did was shut the game off and turn it back on before the scheduled time. I look outside and find Bob and he tells me he forgot. Fucker stood me up.

This happened to me before as well, luckily I forgot as well lol.

SmithnCo

What's up with villagers asking to visit your house but then not showing up? I hear it happens when you go online, but all I did was shut the game off and turn it back on before the scheduled time. I look outside and find Bob and he tells me he forgot. Fucker stood me up.

This happened to me with Rodeo too.

Though I can't be too mad because I've missed a ton of those scheduled visits. Almost all of them.

Leeness

Why didn't Brewster let me work today? :( he said yesterday I could start working today, and then when I went to him, he didn't need me. Lol.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
In have a digital copy of the game, if my wife buys a physical copy and plays on the same system it'll be a separate save file, right? The game doesn't use the same save for a physical and digital right ?

Wolfe

Nice. I've also got my house surrounded by street lights.

I've got my house surrounded by river, no PWPs needed :D

Also I still have a spare graceful painting I would like to trade for an artwork I don't yet have and a spare globe from Katie up for trade.

Only need Iguanadon Tail to complete my fossil collection now! Thanks to RocketoBear helping me out with the last 4-5 I needed : )

Also went to Milkham's town to wish on a shooting star. I love it when you pop to a GAF town and bump into other people visiting. It adds a certain element to travelling that I don't think any other AC game really had. Bar maybe City, but there wasn't a big community overlap for that

Levi

Banned
Why didn't Brewster let me work today? :( he said yesterday I could start working today, and then when I went to him, he didn't need me. Lol.

There have to be enough villagers up and about to become customers. If there aren't, he won't let you work.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I think it might depend on the time of day. He usually says no to me in the morning, but once the lazier villagers wake up I'm usually good to go.

Can anyone invite me over to sell some fruit quickly? I would be very grateful.

1289 8226 9509

I missed an invitation last night sadly, so I will be checking in on this thread for the next hour religiously.
Anyone?

I have enough perfect fruit to fully fund the cafe I just started and finish my house debt!

So close...

Philia

Omg. I just got... Resetti's Picture! :3

<33333333333333333333333

Perfect, he'll be my first picture ever too. He's hilarious and my favorite kind of guy lol.

Leeness

There have to be enough villagers up and about to become customers. If there aren't, he won't let you work.

Check back later in the day.

I think it might depend on the time of day. He usually says no to me in the morning, but once the lazier villagers wake up I'm usually good to go.

I think I read something like 11am-11pm only when you can work for Brewster.

Everyone was awake and it was between those times. :( He hates me...

Animekatt

I have no clue why Francine just LOVES to check the bulletin board. Everytime I see her, she's right there in front of it. Rain or shine, day or night she's there.

Caught Curly taking a dump behind the lighthouse.

1SGVqo9.jpg

EDIT: This is an odd post to have at the top of a new page.

damn I want this thing but my animals are no longer asking for projects I don't get it :(

Is there a tree limit? I keep trying to grow a patch of new trees, and one always ends up dying regardless of having plenty of space around it.

Stat!

Fantastic news. On the 24th, Willow is moving out! Woo.

Building my coffee shop beside my town hall (her house is/was right in between)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom