• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Omg. I just got... Resetti's Picture! :3

<33333333333333333333333

Perfect, he'll be my first picture ever too. He's hilarious and my favorite kind of guy lol.

I just got his picture too. He's my fifth picture though. What can I say, people love me.

Elija2

Five pics already? What's your secret.

Well to be fair, two of them are Katie and Resetti which are pretty easy to get. The other three I was just really nice to them. I sent them letters almost every day, I completed every single one of their requests, and I talked to them a bunch.

I kinda have a rule where I need to have a villager's picture before I let them move out. So when I want someone to move out, while most people would torture them with a net and send them death threats, I go into super-nice mode and become their best friend. It seems to work pretty well because the day after Pate gave me her picture she tells me she wants to move away.

SmithnCo

Well to be fair, two of them are Katie and Resetti which are pretty easy to get. The other three I was just really nice to them. I sent them letters almost every day, I completed every single one of their requests, and I talked to them a bunch.

I kinda have a rule where I need to have a villager's picture before I let them move out. So when I want someone to move out, while most people would torture them with a net and send them death threats, I go into super-nice mode and become their best friend. It seems to work pretty well because the day after Pate gave me her picture she tells me she wants to move away.

I always forget to write letters. Will definitely try to send some out each day. Going for Bianca, Cherry, and Ed's pics right now.

Roto13

My only pic is Bob. It's also the first pic I've ever gotten. (This is the first Animal Crossing I've played extensively since the GameCube version.)

Interesting. Lyman sent me a letter yesterday with his picture attached and now today he wants to move out (though I'm not going to let him since he's the one I like more out of my two jock villagers and I still haven't gotten a hammock out of him or Ribbot yet anyway). Del also tried to move out shortly after he gave me his pic. Maybe there is something to that...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some pics:

tumblr_mq6t24UXgB1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Die

tumblr_mq6t48TtIh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Phrasing, boom

tumblr_mq6t6l0ybh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Leave now, and never come back.

tumblr_mq6t88vssY1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

You're ok.

tumblr_mq6tawduAZ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

A duet with Generic Bad Guy

tumblr_mq6tcek8tr1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

It's no trick, Michael

tumblr_mq6tenuoD51sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Shrooms.

tumblr_mq6th49lAD1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

The Japanese items I got as well as the Gracie stuff I let some of you guys catalog earlier came from this girl's town. She was super nice, and even tried to give me like a million and a half bells for no reason. She made all these designs! Also, I had never seen two animals in the store at the same time before.

tumblr_mq7sviDV4Y1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Why is she so surprised?

tumblr_mq7t1r2SPi1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Suzu and I letting our true colors show

tumblr_mq7t46hpyy1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

But alas, this sordid affair was not meant to be, and our love was ogre before it began

tumblr_mq7t5gsrjp1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

sry

Wolfe

I imagine it's purely random just like everything else in this game, I got Apollo's pic so far (aside from Katie's) and he's made no mention of moving out while Twiggy randomly said she was going to.

Elija2

Interesting. Lyman sent me a letter yesterday with his picture attached and now today he wants to move out (though I'm not going to let him since he's the one I like more out of my two jock villagers and I still haven't gotten a hammock out of him or Ribbot yet anyway). Del also tried to move out shortly after he gave me his pic. Maybe there is something to that...

Well I got Genji and Rasher's pictures before I got Pate's and none of them ever brought up moving out, so I'm not positive that getting their picture increases their chances of moving out. It might prevent them from being all like "You want me to leave? Well then I'm staying!" though.

rpmurphy

Some pics:

tumblr_mq6th49lAD1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

The Japanese items I got as well as the Gracie stuff I let some of you guys catalog earlier came from this girl's town. She was super nice, and even tried to give me like a million and a half bells for no reason. She made all these designs! Also, I had never seen two animals in the store at the same time before.
Ohmygawd those designs! If she ever comes to your town, let me visit. lol

And that pink zap suit in the background... I need it to complete my mannequin! :p

Niraj

Ohmygawd those designs! If she ever comes to your town, let me visit. lol

And that pink zap suit in the background... I need it to complete my mannequin! :p

Sure thing, though she hasn't visited yet. She actually told me to take whatever designs I'd like, so if there's something that you're diggin let me know.

rpmurphy

Sure thing, though she hasn't visited yet. She actually told me to take whatever designs I'd like, so if there's something that you're diggin let me know.
Madoka (bottom left), Miku (bottom right), and the second one from the left on the top row please! :p
(if you have space in your design spaces for them)

Niraj

lmao. Btw, you should turn on reply for tumblr (under settings). :p

I'm going to burn your town to the ground.

God fine

Madoka (bottom left), Miku (bottom right), and the second one from the left on the top row please! :p
(if you have space in your design spaces for them)

Sure thing boss. Have enough spaces left :) next time I see her on I'll see if I can visit and grab 'em :p

rpmurphy

Sure thing boss. Have enough spaces left :) next time I see her on I'll see if I can visit and grab 'em :p
TYVM! :D

By the way, I looked at some of those items that I cataloged from you. The eggplant and cucumber horses are hilarious! You should display them somewhere. lol

Niraj

TYVM! :D

By the way, I looked at some of those items that I cataloged from you. The eggplant and cucumber horses are hilarious! You should display them somewhere. lol

Once I'm done with the theme challenges I probably will lol. I think they're harmonious, I'm rolling with rustic at the moment :(

Yesterday was the first day I didn't play this game. :(

The daily fossil/money rock hunt has become a chore. Fishing and bug catching is pointless because I have them all. I have millions of bells and nothing to spend them on because the shops are always full of crap and nobody is suggesting projects. And somebody built a house on top of all my best flowers.

Well, I guess I got 100 hours out of it. Can't complain.

Niraj

tumblr_mq7ux4OnEN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I forget who it was, but somebody asked earlier if the treasure chest item from the island could open up.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SO by getting my town history by sitting next to the town tree, I found out Egbert was my ninth townsperson. So maybe it does have something to do with the coffee shop, maybe not. I just had someone move out, so I'm going to test things.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Man. I've been lurking the damn turnips thread all day wondering why everyone stopped posting. Stupid community forum.

Elija2

SO by getting my town history by sitting next to the town tree, I found out Egbert was my ninth townsperson. So maybe it does have something to do with the coffee shop, maybe not. I just had someone move out, so I'm going to test things.

You can sit next to the town tree!?

If you don't recall Egbert mentioning the Cafe when moving in, it was probably just a coincidence. When you recruit a villager from the campsite they mention you asking them to move in and I assume when you recruit someone from a different town they do the same, so it would make sense that if Egbert moved in due to your amazing coffee he would mention it.

SmithnCo

Wow... Didn't know you could do that.

Today, I got my XL back from repairs. They had to give me the black/red one instead of my pink/white. :(

BUT. All of my info is intact, like my activity log, streetpasses, and friend list, ambassador status, etc. I'm so happy!. To anyone that has added my temp friend code, you can delete it now. ^^

Did you put in a request to keep all data? I want to fix mine since it got some very bad scratches on the bottom screen but am very afraid all my streetpasses and etc will be deleted

Niraj

i love you

I need to archerized my town. Make a town tune and an archer flag. Maybe have some cranky villager have a phrasse of RAMPAGE

Boomer said he wanted a secret phrase like a spy, so I made him say "Danjuh zooone" as his greeting lol. There's also this that I made
tumblr_mpuzlylztQ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Looks like shit on the shirt, but ok when you display it like that. I can send you the QR for it if you want.

Linius

I need to visit you still. :/

Were you the one for that Metroid? I was wondering when that person would speak to me :p

Achieved perfect town today. I knew it when I saw that sweet Jacob's Ladder by the cliff. Café opened today. Too bad I can't do PWP's today. When I get back from work I'm gonna do some bug furniture hunting :D

Seriously had no idea you could do this. Neat!
BPmGKM7CMAAFzzA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom