• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
GOD DAMN IT LYLE. My HHA score is 1,097,000? COME ON

GEEEEEEE OH CHERI HOW CUTE YOU ARE

Also don't worry, I struck a deal with someone on GameFaQs (what have I done) to get her. Hopefully it pans out for me.

So Bug-off. Got four items today: Butterfly wall, Honebee chest, Cicada stereo and TWO Spiderweb clocks. Ugh.

If anyone wants to trade, I still need these:

Caterpillar sofa
Firefly lamp
Ladybug carpet
Beetle chair
Mini butterfly table

My last score is at 117, so I'm definitely winning again, lol. Wanted the silver trophy, but the bug items are better!

Still got your butterfly wall? I have a spare firefly lamp.

afoni

Banned
Ahhhh, okay.

If anyone has any of the following:

Butterfly Wall
Beetle Chair

I have spares of the following:

Ladybug Chair
Firefly Lamp

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

this thread is now animal crossing craigslist it seems

MicH

Managed to give him a perfect Rainbow Stag (large and vibrant) and got 131 points.

Got a Cicada stereo.

So I now have the Cicada stereo and Spiderweb clock up for trade.

I need these:

Caterpillar sofa
Firefly lamp
Ladybug carpet
Beetle chair
Mini butterfly table

Let's trade :D

afoni

Banned
Ahhhh, okay.

If anyone has any of the following:

Butterfly Wall
Beetle Chair

I have spares of the following:

Ladybug Chair
Firefly Lamp

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

this thread is now animal crossing craigslist it seems

I now have a spare stag beetle chair. ANY TAKERS?

UberTag

Just a quick reminder for those of you in the Eastern time zone whose Bug-Off competitions are starting right now.

DON'T focus about breaking records in your own town. Open your gates to receive visitors while your records are low and visit other people's villages to do the same.

Any bug with a score of 80+ that is higher than a village's posted record will result in bug furniture. Visitor bug furniture claims have no bearing on a town's actual record so this can be done as often as is necessary to complete your town's collection of bug items (you'll have 6 to obtain).

You may want to cash in a bug and reset to qualify WHICH list of prizes your town is offering so you can advertise that info in this thread so you can connect with people who need those specific bug items.

Visit a village offering each set of items and then all you need to worry about in your town is which trophy you want.

Linius

I'm gonna dump the full insect set in my dupes house to do a theme room.

Gonna need some extra's though because I already use two of these items in my main house.

I need

- Firefly Lamp
- Ladybug Carpet
- Caterpillar Sofa

I have for trade

- Stag-Beetle Chair

Or bells, cataloging sets and all sorts of other stuff. If you have list A prices (see below) in your town and a low score I could also come by to try and get the furniture myself.

List A

List A:
...[Caterpillar Sofa]
...[Firefly Lamp]
...[Ladybug Chair]
...[Snail Clock]
...[Stag-Beetle Chair]
...[Ladybug Carpet]

Please PM me if you have any, I'll be out for an hour or so now.

So, I'm back and I'm quoting myself to the next page.

Also offering to open up my town to people who want work down a list of prices. I only have some low scores because I'm aiming for bronce or silver myself. So if you got 80+ beetles you're solid.

MicH

Also offering to open up my town to people who want work down a list of prices. I only have some low scores because I'm aiming for bronce or silver myself. So if you got 80+ beetles you're solid.
I have a few island beetles I would love to come. If I cann bring Katie as well, that would be great.

What would you like for your troubles?

Linius

I have a few island beetles I would love to come. If I cann bring Katie as well, that would be great.

What would you like for your troubles?

If you have the bug furniture I'm after I'd like that. Otherwise you're fine obviously. I'm not gonna ask anything for opening my town :p

Linius

I need those three as well, lol :p Maybe I'll get something in your town.

Before I Resetti'd I had list B items. So we'll find out what resetting your town does to the prices you're getting. The items I want are in list A sadly.

Anyways, booting up my game now so you'll see my town appear in a few.

Mekere

Damn, I was really unlucky with my bugs.. most of them were lacking colors so I didn't got a lot of 80+ points :(

And I have dupes!

- 1 Ladybug Carpet
- 1 Caterpillar Sofa

Someone would be up for an exchange?

ramyeon

Do you mind if I pop over to exchange my island beetles? My bug-off already ended and I didn't really focus on getting any of the furniture. Didn't know there was a much easier way to do it! My FC is in my profile :)

Mekere

Do you mind if I pop over to exchange my island beetles? My bug-off already ended and I didn't really focus on getting any of the furniture. Didn't know there was a much easier way to do it! My FC is in my profile :)

I can open my gates for you, I'll be AFK though. I have a killer headache now :p

MicH

Damn, I was really unlucky with my bugs.. most of them were lacking colors so I didn't got a lot of 80+ points :(

And I have dupes!

- 1 Ladybug Carpet
- 1 Caterpillar Sofa

Someone would be up for an exchange?
I have an extra Spiderweb clock and Cicada stereo if you wanna trade.

Forkball

So I just figured out, if your pockets are full and you listen to a KK song on Saturday, he can't give you the song. If you make space and ask him to play again, he will give you a song. However, he will only give you the LAST song he plays. This is pretty risky, but I actually got a better song the second time around.

Linius

I'm Set B, don't you already have me? We had some trades before? Check for Westeros.

Mekere, can I come by your town to collect set a prices later?

Roto13

Managed to get the Beetle Chair, Mini Butterfly Table, Honeybee Chest, and Butterfly Wall. I should be able to complete the set in August.

Linius

Sure. You just need to decide with Mich who takes what and I'll keep it for you.

We can just both dump our own bugs right? I suppose you haven't set a high score yet?

Anyways, Mich is in my town at the moment but I guess he will be interested in coming with me to your town since he wants list A items too.

Mekere

We can just both dump our own bugs right? I suppose you haven't set a high score yet?

Anyways, Mich is in my town at the moment but I guess he will be interested in coming with me to your town since he wants list A items too.

High score is 55, so it's still good :D

Linius

High score is 55, so it's still good :D

Okay, we're coming over.

Gonna add you now. I don't have too many high scoring bugs anymore though.

Request: looking for a town that already spawns the big bugs on the island to have some more to gather bug off gifts.

ramyeon

I'm Set B, don't you already have me? We had some trades before? Check for Westeros.

Mekere, can I come by your town to collect set a prices later?
Thought I had you too but couldn't see the town :( when I added you it didn't say I already had you either, weird.

I just got set A from Mekere and will head back to my island to get a few more bugs, could I come over after that?

Linius

Thought I had you too but couldn't see the town :( when I added you it didn't say I already had you either, weird.

I just got set A from Mekere and will head back to my island to get a few more bugs, could I come over after that?

Hey man, do you have the expensive bugs? Then I'm coming with you if I may?

Just added you again :p

Mekere, how long does your bug off last from now?

ramyeon

Mekere, how long does your bug off last from now? And when will you add me back?
Okay sure! I'll just go back to the mainland and open up my gates now then :) (Town name is Inaba)

Mekere

Mekere, how long does your bug off last from now? And when will you add me back?

You and Mich added, gate open, Bug-off still open for 2 hours 20 minutes, I'm from France.

Linius

Okay sure! I'll just go back to the mainland and open up my gates now then :)

That would be great. That way I have enough bugs to be sure I can get the full A list at Mekere's town.

My bug off is still open for another two hours so we'll have the time to get to that.

You and Mich added, gate open, Bug-off still open for 2 hours 20 minutes, I'm from France.

That's good, I'm in the same timezone so I'll drop by later then. You're around till six?

ramyeon

That would be great. That way I have enough bugs to be sure I can get the full A list at Mekere's town.

My bug off is still open for another two hours so we'll have the time to get to that.

That's good, I'm in the same timezone so I'll drop by later then. You're around till six?
Sounds like a good plan, my gates should be open now.

UberTag

Request: looking for a town that already spawns the big bugs on the island to have some more to gather bug off gifts.
Anyone on the West coast will still have island beetles until 11:00am Eastern / 8:00am Pacific. Plenty of time to grab more if you can connect with someone.

Mekere

Seeing how it goes, I'll let my town open but my 3DS in sleep mode, that way you'll be able to jump in my Town for the set A as much as you want. I'l go back in the game from times to times to save, just in case.

If you want to use my town as a trading hub, feel free :p

Linius

Anyone on the West coast will still have island beetles until 11:00am Eastern / 8:00am Pacific. Plenty of time to grab more if you can connect with someone.

Ramyeon is gonna hook me up with some beetles but his town just Resetti'd.

And sounds good Mekere!

Linius

Yeah been awhile since I saw that guy last :/ should be open again now though.

Yeah, let's try again.

Been a while for me too up till yesterday. I had 26 visitors coming to my town without a problem. Longest streak so far :p

EDIT

Maaaaan, he got a bridge diagonally placed. What is this sourcery? I wish I could have a bridge like that, my river is too wide :(

MrDaravon

Finally trying to spend some serious time with the game today and get myself and my town organized, quick question: do the items you create with ores create separate catalog entries. I haven't messed around with that at all, so as a result I have an entire stash tab filled with ores. Outside of maybe the 3 gold ore items I kinda don't really care about the aesthetics.

Mekere

Ramyeon is gonna hook me up with some beetles but his town just Resetti'd.

And sounds good Mekere!

MiCh took the caterpillar sofa, you're left with the carpet :) It's in front of the gate for you to take.

From this set I need:
List A:
...Firefly Lamp
...Ladybug Chair
...Stag-Beetle Chair

List B:
...Honeybee Chest
...Mini-Butterfly Table

If you want to exchange something.

Roto13

Does anyone have a Dharma and Giant Dharma I could catalog? I have the mini one and I'd like to have the set.
So I can turn it gold and put it in my gold room.

Philia

Finally trying to spend some serious time with the game today and get myself and my town organized, quick question: do the items you create with ores create separate catalog entries. I haven't messed around with that at all, so as a result I have an entire stash tab filled with ores. Outside of maybe the 3 gold ore items I kinda don't really care about the aesthetics.

No on customized items creating new entries. They're only for the aesthetics.

Linius

MiCh took the caterpillar sofa, you're left with the carpet :) It's in front of the gate for you to take.

From this set I need:
List A:
...Firefly Lamp
...Ladybug Chair
...Stag-Beetle Chair

List B:
...Honeybee Chest
...Mini-Butterfly Table

I'm just done at Ramyeon's island, so I'm coming over. I'll just hand my bugs to Net to get gifts myself :)

UberTag

No on customized items creating new entries. They're only for the aesthetics.
There's one exception to this rule... the golden furniture series.
Everything else is either just for aesthetics or uncatalogable items like fossil models and music boxes.

ramyeon

From this set I need:
List A:
...Firefly Lamp
...Ladybug Chair
...Stag-Beetle Chair

List B:
...Honeybee Chest
...Mini-Butterfly Table

I'm pretty sure I have a spare Stag Beetle Chair from the last bug off in my museum exhibit that I can give you!

Mekere

Update

From this set I need:
List A:
...Firefly Lamp

List B:
...Honeybee Chest
...Mini-Butterfly Table

Thanks Linus for the stag beetle chair and sorry ramyeon, I really appreciate though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom