• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how I can sometimes pick up what the characters are saying in their Animalese speak. So damn cute.

EDIT: Also, Horned Dynastids selling at a premium in my town. 2700 each which isn't loads in comparison to other bugs but they're pretty damn common and it's a nice bit of cash for a small amount of effort. PM me if you wanna come and sell!

House expanded. Now lopsided. This is how Nook gets you.
BOLt7E_CEAIJglz.jpg

afoni

Banned
Anyone have some good signs for Museum exhibitions? I am hoping for some stuff that would be good for Gyriods, Cloths, and Balloon stuff. I am using this one for my Nintendo display:
npBPGUR.jpg

tumblr_mpbgv34J1M1spc5nfo1_400.jpg

I made this one for my Zelda exhibit. Anyone's free to use it.

MicH

are there specific rules to growing bushes?
Can't grow near rocks, buildings, edges (river, bridges, cliffs) or tree stumps. They can grow alongside trees.

Do remember the rule that says that only 15 bushes and/or trees can grow in a 7x7 area.

Bii

Sure thing.

You're welcome to come catalog it too, Mich! Just as I said, it'd be in like 2:30-3 hours since I'm heading out.

If you want to come too, let me know!

Hoping I can get in on this. PM sent.

Also, I finally got a blue pansy! I had around 20 white pansies littered around an entire field and a blue one finally turned up.

G-Pink

Awwright, got my cafe going in right beside my house. Kinda screwed up on my hair colour, but I'll fix it tomorrow.

BOLzxaPCIAETGw9.jpg

Koren

I wanna trade with you! :p

I have the Megacero tail.

Would you like to trade that for your Ankylo torso or your Parasaur torso?
You have a deal...

I have added you, and I'm opening my doors.

FC is 1950-8135-4319

My Megacero Tail and Dino track for your ankylo torso and archelon skull?
MicH was a bit quicker for the ankylo torso, but if you want to trade the archelon skull for a dino track, you're my guest...

Just PM me your FC

I'm adding you both ( and opening the doors...

Koomaster

tumblr_mpbjq29iLm1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Internal Convo with myself: What age DO you feel like an adult? I am 31 and don't feel like one yet, still playing video games. What am I doing with my life? Ahhhh....

Ingame Koo: Uh, 40?

tumblr_mpbjrdid2a1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpbjspxKj71swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Internal Convo with myself: Ah yes, just because I spend my 'allowance' on video games and other frivolous things, doesn't mean I'm not an adult. I make my own choices. Thanks Moe. <3

Megatron

You have a deal...

FC is 1950-8135-4319

MicH was a bit quicker for the ankylo torso, but if you want to trade the archelon skull for a dino track, you're my guest...

Just PM me your FC

PM'd

MicH

You have a deal...

FC is 1950-8135-4319

Just PM me your FC

Thanks, I'm coming. Also he can have the ankylo torso as I only have one fossil to trade, so I can just take the parasaur torso :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I liked Boomer's setup when I was collecting those signatures.

He's got cool stuff, but never lets me over to steal any of it :p btw I ordered that wall for you, so should be in later today. I also picked up a classic bed if you needed that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I simply can't visit dream towns for some reason. Anyone have an idea of whats wrong? Keeps saying my internet is unstable, but all the other online features seem to work.

zigg

I simply can't visit dream towns for some reason. Anyone have an idea of whats wrong? Keeps saying my internet is unstable, but all the other online features seem to work.
Don't choose "I'll leave it to you!" Search by some criteria instead. Nintendo seems to be broken.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I made some GIFs.

Puttin on a show and poppin dat booty.

makin_dat_booty_pop_by_alo81-d6bnwl4.gif

I unlocked the barber and my haircut was TERRIBLE!

terrible_hair_by_alo81-d6bnwko.gif

celebi23

Anyone need a Triforce? I'm looking for any other Nintendo items that are not:
Triforce
Arwing
Hero's pants
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pimkin
Li'l Bro's Hat
Varia Suit pants

Anything else is fair game. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. I also have a Stego Torso that I don't need.

Tinabina

tumblr_mpbjq29iLm1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Internal Convo with myself: What age DO you feel like an adult? I am 31 and don't feel like one yet, still playing video games. What am I doing with my life? Ahhhh....

Ingame Koo: Uh, 40?

tumblr_mpbjrdid2a1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpbjspxKj71swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Internal Convo with myself: Ah yes, just because I spend my 'allowance' on video games and other frivolous things, doesn't mean I'm not an adult. I make my own choices. Thanks Moe. <3

where'd you find that path?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Anyone need a Triforce? I'm looking for any other Nintendo items that are not:
Triforce
Arwing
Hero's pants
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pimkin
Li'l Bro's Hat
Varia Suit pants

Anything else is fair game. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. I also have a Stego Torso that I don't need.

Is the Li'l Bro's Hat Luigis? If so, are you open to trading it?

teeny

Trading post, sorry. I have:

Yoshi's Egg
Fire Bar x2
Block
Bullet Bill Blaster
Peach's Parasol
Pikmin Hat (Blue)
Triple Bananas x3
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower

I also have a sleek stereo, sleek bed and sleek clock, which I know are popular. And a spare astro closet if anyone is looking for it!

Looking for:

Hero's Tunic
Midna's Mask

The last two pieces to (semi) complete my Zelda collection. Also looking for musical instruments. Let me know if you are after anything in particular :)

Berordn

It doesn't work when I tell her to just pick one randomly, but when I search for one or use a dream code it works fine. Go figure.

I think I missed the character creator at the beginning of the game because I never actually edited my dude. I'm mostly fine with him, but the eyes are HORRIFYING. Tiny, purely circular, and WIDE OPEN.
Thankfully I got some sweet pilot shades early on and don't have to stare into the infinite abyss that is my character's eyes. Plus you don't see bee stings!

I was also annoyed that I already got a duplicate with the fortune cookie items. To make it worse it was the Midna Mask again and I hate that thing. Probably should have kept it for trading purposes, but I sold it immediately. Oops!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Trading post, sorry. I have:

Yoshi's Egg
Fire Bar x2
Block
Bullet Bill Blaster
Peach's Parasol
Pikmin Hat (Blue)
Triple Bananas x3
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower

I also have a sleek stereo, sleek bed and sleek clock, which I know are popular. And a spare astro closet if anyone is looking for it!

Looking for:

Hero's Tunic
Midna's Mask

The last two pieces to (semi) complete my Zelda collection. Also looking for musical instruments. Let me know if you are after anything in particular :)

I'd love to get those Fire Bars.

How does a Kart and Midna's Mask sound?

Duster

I got a request for a freaking pile of pipes

Puck is usually my favourite villager but he asked for a water pump today, I think he's hinting that my dictatorial ways have gone too far and that I'm wasting my money on luxuries instead of focusing on my villagers basic needs, it really made me think.
Oh screw my villagers I'm buying a crown!

Stat!

What can I do with Gyroids? Anyone have a spreadsheet for fossils?

I have a diplo neck, and 2 Archaeopteryx for trade. Missing most of the other fossils but want to get some sort of checklist going.

teeny

I'd love to get those Fire Bars.

How does a Kart and Midna's Mask sound?

Do you want both? And you dont have to trade the Kart too, Ill give you both for the mask :) What is your FC? Mind is 4811-6932-4369.I'll open my gates in a sec.

zroid

Banned
Lazy villagers have really shitty PWP requests, in general. The hammock is probably the only thing worth a damn.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Do you want both? And you dont have to trade the Kart too, Ill give you both for the mask :) What is your FC? Mind is 4811-6932-4369.I'll open my gates in a sec.

Yeah I want both, and awesome! I'll add you

My FC is - 3909-7661-9132

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Got round to designing a poster for my Gyroid exhibition. Not sure about the background colour, but it'll do for now.

tumblr_mpbm3aQwOK1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom