• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet345

Truth be told, I'm stumped. It's not listed in the Prima guide at all, I've never seen it before and I even booted up the Gamecube version where I had a near full catalogue to check what it might be, but it isn't there. Maybe some kind of villager specific wallpaper?
Huh, wow. Thanks for going to all the trouble. I'm gonna try mailing him wallpaper and see if I can get it. Maybe it's new to New Leaf and the prima guide is incomplete? I don't know what it could be.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Bah! Sable was working on a pink zap costume last night, so I hoped that meant it'd be on sale today... BUT NO! Screw you Sable? Why are you sewing something and not selling it?

Linius

Bah! Sable was working on a pink zap costume last night, so I hoped that meant it'd be on sale today... BUT NO! Screw you Sable? Why are you sewing something and not selling it?

What Zap stuff do you still need? I have two sorts (a helmet and a jacket). I can check the colors later for you.

Unicorn

Can anyone identify what this wallpaper is?

z0CDwhf.jpg
Isn't that ranch wallpaper?

Animekatt

So I gave away a couple of these Shaved-Ice Lamps but for the next one I'm trying to get a little return.

Would anyone be interested in funding my reset center in return for the Shaved-Ice Lamp? It's the European DLC that you can't buy in your cataloge.

Thanks again for that. It looks awesome on my lemon kitchen table. :)

So I gave away a couple of these Shaved-Ice Lamps but for the next one I'm trying to get a little return.

Would anyone be interested in funding my reset center in return for the Shaved-Ice Lamp? It's the European DLC that you can't buy in your cataloge.

Wait... you can order those? I thought you couldn't...

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
1. Wealthy ordinance activated, so I was able to sell my beetles I caught yesterday for an extra 20% and acquire some spending money.
elKPQZ8.jpg

(Yesterday I learned about the expensive beetles setup. Thanks to whoever posted that in the thread.)
2. I walked outside and found Tipper walking nearby. When I talked to her she immediately invited my to her house, and I was able to get the piano I really wanted.
CmVRtyE.jpg
P2ZCSRe.jpg

3. I found the fortune teller in my plaza. She said a t-shirt would give me good luck. The day before I had setup my house according to Feng Shui.
IBdBexm.jpg
aQbMtXN.jpg

4. I went to Nook's and got a fortune cookie, and I got #50! I immediately knew what that meant.
p6Fs8gr.jpg

Bonus Pic : I caught my first Coelacanth at another town.
jDgBgDa.jpg

I donated it to the museum, but I love how it looks so I want 1 for my room. It's raining now... hopefully my luck is still good!

Muppet345

No, Ranch has two dark green lines running horizontally - one at the very bottom and one a little bit above it.
I'm trying to make a dedication to Hamphrey in a museum exhibit, which means recreating his room, so the wallpaper is stumping me. The carpet is sahara (tatami) but I've never seen the wallpaper despite playing every AC game.

Anyone else noticing the Able sister's increasing sexism? Sure, Sable has always assumed I'm shopping for gifts when I look at dresses and skirts (and commented me trying them out with hesitation). Lately, however, Label has made a point of telling me whether a product is from the men's, women's or unisex collection, while associating that fact to how well it would fit me.

Why didn't she do this from the start but began doing it after almost two weeks?

I started noticing this, too. No idea why it started happening. Maybe they learn your likes and dislikes over time?

I did notice that Label has gotten more friendly with me in general. She gives more than one-word greetings and farewells, and says slightly different things when I speak to her than she used to. Perhaps there's a connection there; maybe she just gives more info the better she knows/likes you?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
What Zap stuff do you still need? I have two sorts (a helmet and a jacket). I can check the colors later for you.

I'm looking for a pink shirt and pants specifically, I only have the mask of that one. I have a full blue zap suit. I also have a green zap shirt and red zap pants.

Hmmm there's no way to edit patterns you add by qr code?

No you can't order them. But I've been busy with dupe characters to get a few more.

I'd appreciate one of those if I could get one from you then. I don't have too many bells as I just paid off my cafe and I'm waiting to sell turnips but I can toss something in there for ya.

OH! Did you ever get the Modern Wood Bookcase, by the way? I'm still looking for that one...

Elija2

So I leaned that if a villager asks for something and you give them the wrong thing you'll fail the mission. Katt wanted a cherry and even though I had one I wanted to see her reaction if I gave her a shark. So I did but she just gave it back to me and said "Nice try, thanks anyway" and I couldn't give her the cherry. Nice try? I gave you a shark!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can I have/trade for one? Wanted a slingshot forever. :(
OK, I'll hold to my spares for now.

My code is 1934-0650-4686. I'm currently at max capacity so I'll only be storing your code temporally. I'm going to be eating soon but I'll open my gates a bit later.

I don't really need much for it, but perhaps a fossil trade.
Here is a spreadsheet showing what I have and need.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvGS7fJ9OpQDdDhodExpZDg4VEJPSUVvcFQ1THJtNHc&usp=sharing

or if you're feeling generous something from the patchwork series minus the table?

Linius

I'm looking for a pink shirt and pants specifically, I only have the mask of that one. I have a full blue zap suit. I also have a green zap shirt and red zap pants.

Hmmm there's no way to edit patterns you add by qr code?

I have a red zap helmet, do you want it? I have it for you right now.

I'd appreciate one of those if I could get one from you then. I don't have too many bells as I just paid off my cafe and I'm waiting to sell turnips but I can toss something in there for ya.

OH! Did you ever get the Modern Wood Bookcase, by the way? I'm still looking for that one...

Yeah, I have the bookcase. I will open my town in a bit then.

Oxx

Streetpassing the same peeps everyday isn't so awesome.

Or I just need to find some people who are more diligent about remodelling their houses everyday so I can steal their stuff.

OK, I'll hold to my spares for now.

My code is 1934-0650-4686. I'm currently at max capacity so I'll only be storing your code temporally. I'm going to be eating soon but I'll open my gates a bit later.

I don't really need much for it, but perhaps a fossil trade.
Here is a spreadsheet showing what I have and need.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvGS7fJ9OpQDdDhodExpZDg4VEJPSUVvcFQ1THJtNHc&usp=sharing

or if you're feeling generous something from the patchwork series minus the table?

I do believe I have the sofa. I'll PM you in a sec. :)

StAidan

I was disappointed to find that the animals have no reaction if you put an item up for sale at the flea market that they asked you to give to someone else. I lol'd when both parties freaked out in response to me opening the package before handing the item over.

Celegus

Don't know about the wallpaper but I'd love to have that black hamster in my town. Too bad we can't choose at least one of the villagers.

I love Hamphrey! He's the only one of my villagers I care about, the rest can pack up and move for all I care. Especially Violet.

Linius

It's always funny to see people on the Gamefaqs boards shouting they will pay 200K or other crazy amounts to cataloge stuff. While we Gaffers are just being kind and let each cataloge for smal fees or nothing on a fine pace. This community is just too good.

Oh and opening my town right now.

Coquette

It's always funny to see people on the Gamefaqs boards shouting they will pay 200K or other crazy amounts to cataloge stuff. While we Gaffers are just being kind and let each cataloge for smal fees or nothing on a fine pace. This community is just too good.

Oh and opening my town right now.

I don't understand why you would charge to let someone catalog stuff. It costs you nothing but a couple minutes of time. I wouldn't pay 200k to catalog something. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom