• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Anyone need a Triforce? I'm looking for any other Nintendo items that are not:
Triforce
Arwing
Hero's pants
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pimkin
Li'l Bro's Hat
Varia Suit pants

Anything else is fair game. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. I also have a Stego Torso that I don't need.

Would you take a coin and/or a fire bar for the triforce?

Roto13

Got round to designing a poster for my Gyroid exhibition. Not sure about the background colour, but it'll do for now.

tumblr_mpbm3aQwOK1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

qr code plz

I think I have the corner one, bought it this morning. Is it a blue corner bench? Can't check my catalogue at the moment but that's my best description :p

It's an aqua green corner sofa with a black base, catalogue price is listed at 1600 for the corner part. Looks kinda like the thing you'd see in old US diners I suppose.

Roto13

Gonna ask again. :p I need one more fossil. A Spino Torso. Anyone want to trade me one? I can give you one of the following. Or three, since I don't really need them any more.

Ammonite
Archaeopteryx
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Chest
Iguanadon Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Raptor Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Spino Skull
Tricera Tail x2
Trilobite

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there a reason to ever sell something to Timmy at Nookling Junction? Also, I can't seem to get him to take my Empty Can - it's always grayed out and un-selectable.

Poor Isabelle, I have been demolishing houses quite a bit now, she's shocked every time :p

After seeing how demolishing a house leaves a large patch of dirt that seemingly won't ever grow back, I'm paranoid about any animal moving out or adding any more temp characters.

Levi

Banned
Is there a reason to ever sell something to Timmy at Nookling Junction? Also, I can't seem to get him to take my Empty Can - it's always grayed out and un-selectable.

Don't sell to them. Recycle will always pay more.

Trash you fish up must be recycled or thrown in a trash can. Recycling costs a fee.

TheLight

Heyguys. I love the game. I am pretty new to AC so all of this is kins of overwhelming. My town is kind of plain, any general tips for me? Im like on day 6.

MicH

So Pascal just gave me another Barrel. Anyone wanna trade Pascal items? I only got the Barrel and the wallpaper lol

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I had that on me already. He gave me the deck! YES

bs000

I buy most of the stuff from all the shops each day to catalog them and just sell at Nookling's because it's closer. They also open earlier and stay open later for when you can't wait to sell something.

Elija2

So today when I booted up the game I noticed a crack in the ground in front of my house. I dug it up and it was the time capsule that Blanche told me to bury a few weeks ago. I forgot it was there because the crack disappears after you bury it. Anyway, I gave it to her and she said that it was a bit early but she was gonna ask me to dig it up soon anyway, so maybe I should have held onto it for a bit longer. She opened up the time capsule and inside was a letter to herself which she showed me and an MVP shirt. She gave me the shirt since I helped her out. That's kind of a neat little quest.

Redd's in my town and he had two legit stuff today. If anyone needs a legit valiant statue, just tell me and I'll open my gate for you.

Linius

After seeing how demolishing a house leaves a large patch of dirt that seemingly won't ever grow back, I'm paranoid about any animal moving out or adding any more temp characters.

Yeah, that's true. But I'm gonna do paths later and plant flowerbeds and make public works. I'll cover everything I find too ugly.

Linius

Was kinda stupid with my dupe characters. Destroyed one of my persimmon trees (wasn't fully grown yet) :(

Luckily I still have one left :p

zroid

Banned
what happens to all the flowers in the fall/winter, btw? do we have to store them all, lest they die? Or do they just stay dormant till spring?

So today when I booted up the game I noticed a crack in the ground in front of my house. I dug it up and it was the time capsule that Blanche told me to bury a few weeks ago. I forgot it was there because the crack disappears after you bury it. Anyway, I gave it to her and she said that it was a bit early but she was gonna ask me to dig it up soon anyway, so maybe I should have held onto it for a bit longer. She opened up the time capsule and inside was a letter to herself which she showed me and an MVP shirt. She gave me the shirt since I helped her out. That's kind of a neat little quest.

Redd's in my town and he had two legit stuff today. If anyone needs a legit valiant statue, just tell me and I'll open my gate for you.

I accidentally popped open someone's time capsule once and couldn't give it to them or anything. Felt terrible, so I went ahead and mailed it to them.

Koomaster

Until yesterday no one had visited my dream town.. but then someone on GAF PMed me to see it. That "1" FELT GOOD
If anyone wants to make me feel good, my Dream Code: 5600-2156-1102.

My visitations have been stuck at 0 ever since I got the dream suite. Guess nobody is searching for dream towns in North America much. :p

Can anyone identify what this wallpaper is?

z0CDwhf.jpg

Truth be told, I'm stumped. It's not listed in the Prima guide at all, I've never seen it before and I even booted up the Gamecube version where I had a near full catalogue to check what it might be, but it isn't there. Maybe some kind of villager specific wallpaper?

G-Pink

So, I know the choices for pro designs are shirts, hats, and dresses, but how do I go about creating a flat design? I'm not seeing an option from (S)Mable.

SmithnCo

So, I know the choices for pro designs are shirts, hats, and dresses, but how do I go about creating a flat design? I'm not seeing an option from (S)Mable.

You can create those at any time in the patterns menu, just click a design and choose redesign. It's pretty convenient.

Chopper

Someone else mentioned here already, so I'm guessing it's how the game works.
That is fucking awesome. I've been disappointed with my yields so far, despite the fact my layouts are optimised. Sure enough, this morning I had 4 hybrids, which was the most since I started, and it was the first sunny day I can remember. This bodes very well.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anyone even care for silver slingshots? I have three. Basically want to know if they are safe to just sell off.

teeny

Thanks to Alo81 I now only need the Hero's Tunic! Then Im gonna do some stuff with instruments and work out how to arrange everything on appropriate furniture.

DwneZbC.jpg

Linius

So I gave away a couple of these Shaved-Ice Lamps but for the next one I'm trying to get a little return.

Would anyone be interested in funding my reset center in return for the Shaved-Ice Lamp? It's the European DLC that you can't buy in your cataloge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom