• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

some pics from yesterday

Suzu, Rocketobear and I being fabulous for Zamtendo
k222hTS.jpg

Zam doing backflip
xGycEVJ.jpg

Trapped!
q9poIIT.jpg

watching the weather
mVmIXnO.jpg
HX6ctKS.jpg

I've pmed Koomaster to let him know I'll be available for the evening to do some garden work. That goes for any of you that's interested in letting me come over and fix your flowers to allow hybridization. I'm... bored. :(

VERY NICE. <3 Great find!

Could you for me? :) I can pay. FC in profile.

Woohoo, finally a new PWP request. Climbing Frame! Let me just head to the LACK OF DOING ANYTHING.

On the plus side I suppose Isabelle's sort of having a break for once.

Garland7G

Finally decided to make codes for all my images. Testing out my favorite one here. I made most of the awesome season 3 posters if anyone is interested in them.

tumblr_mq9ch70VkY1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpyczlgD5c1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

How it looks in a fancy style frame ;p

Won the bug off with a 90 pt Agrias Butterfly, then slipped my 3DS into my pocket. Pulled it out with the cartridge popped out. Lost the whole day.

Should've bought it digitally, dammit.

MicH

God damn!

Finally found the Cabana lamp that both Niraj and I need. Visitor comes and disconnect :(

On the other hand Si got both the Kappa shirt and cap

Elija2

Finally gonna plan my town now that I got my golden watering can. It's a good thing I stockpiled all those axes.

I'm gonna go with natural paths. They don't look that bad.

Elija2

So when someone moves out, the next person to move in isn't guaranteed to move into that exact spot? That kinda ruins planning your town paths since when someone new moves in you'll have to re-do a bunch of it. It would be weird having a path lead to an empty lot, so you'd have to spend weeks re-growing the grass.

SmithnCo

So when someone moves out, the next person to move in isn't guaranteed to move into that exact spot? That kinda ruins planning your town paths since when someone new moves in you'll have to re-do a bunch of it. It would be weird having a path lead to an empty lot, so you'd have to spend weeks re-growing the grass.

That's right. At the very least it means you can get villagers to move if they're blocking you from building PWPs.

Garland7G

nope, they'll pretty much move in where ever they want if there is enough space.

Linius

Hmm not having any luck so far with the PWP grinding. I don't wanna buy your modern cabinet Julian, you know I have a room filled with modern stuff!

Though it's cool Frank traded his kettle with me. Now I have an electric one and a regular one. Apparently there's a simple kettle in this game too. And the best thing is they don't have themes so you can always fit them in your rooms.

bs000

Have any of you done anything special with your island? I destroyed my island for beetle farming but I've moved on to the stalk market so it's time to rebuild and I want some ideas.

Elija2

That's right. At the very least it means you can get villagers to move if they're blocking you from building PWPs.

nope, they'll pretty much move in where ever they want if there is enough space.

That's bullshit. What were Nintendo thinking? This wouldn't be a problem if they let you choose where villager's houses are. So many dumb design decisions in this game. Now I'm scared to let anyone move out.

SmithnCo

That's bullshit. What were Nintendo thinking? This wouldn't be a problem if they let you choose where villager's houses are. So many dumb design decisions in this game. Now I'm scared to let anyone move out.

I agree, it's annoying if they move on top of your paths. The dirt left where their house was also blows. Just a big dirt patch.

Ellix

Luckily I managed to fluke a second place win to get the silver trophy using my one saw stag submission. Gruff won with 59 points, mine was about 55, and Deirdre in third place had 39 points. It'll be interesting trying to underperform for the bronze trophy next time.

Downside is that I missed all the Bug-Off furniture trading earlier because I was busy in the morning, so I got a grand total of zero furniture items. Hopefully I can finish those off next month.

Linius

Scallops are weird. I'm swimming for almost an hours now and then all of a sudden I get three within a minute.

At least my day is totally righteous now because I got another Pascal item I didn't have.

MicH

Scallops are weird. I'm swimming for almost an hours now and then all of a sudden I get three within a minute.

At least my day is totally righteous now because I got another Pascal item I didn't have.
Pascal told me, that what snowflakes and humans have in common is, that they both melt in lava.

Damn Pascal!

Linius

Pascal told me that what snowflakes and humans have in common is that they both melt in lava.

Damn Pascal!

Looool

He said to me that we love summers because of the vacation and winters because of the holidays. But nobody cares for fall. I guess he's right :p

I really need to stop going now, my villagers keep coming up with shit I don't ask for. PWP please :(

MrDaravon

Finally caught a Napoleonfish, but still no Gar. Down to my last few things as far as currently available fish/bugs. I still haven't even seen a scorpion, and the only tarantula I saw was like a foot from a cliff and just immediately bailed.

I freaking HATE diving, it's so incredibly frustrating, slow, and annoying, and I just cannot get the least few ones that I need. 3 of the 4 ones I'm missing are all medium-sized ones that move away from you, and I just cannot seem to get them. I know all about mashing a, diving on top of them and angles of approach and whatnot, it just never works and makes me want to throw my 3DS out the window.

Linius

Yeah but I always get the Napoleon fish.

I got a fair share of Blue Marlin's on the island. Never caught one at my own village though.

Still looking for the Arapaima myself. Though I never really actively fished for one I have to admit. Also had my first encounter with an scorpion today (with my dupe charachter :O) but he got me first.

Koomaster

I've pmed Koomaster to let him know I'll be available for the evening to do some garden work. That goes for any of you that's interested in letting me come over and fix your flowers to allow hybridization. I'm... bored. :(

VERY NICE. <3 Great find!
Just saw; was busy messing with a shirt design the past hour. Feel free to drop by if you're bored, my gate is open. :)

Velcro Fly

Missed the bug off last month but this month I reigned supreme with a Jewel Beetle! Sad to beat my boy Ricky like that but I wanted that gold trophy!

Linius

Mac and Cheese or spaghetti. Mountains or Oceans. Sleeping with lights on or off.

Just give me some PWPs you jerks.

Same here. Just switch off the 3DS, only three villagers awake anyways so I'm done for the night. Luckily I have my townhall remodeling, flower clock and trainstation remodeling ahead of me as public works.

I got a fair share of Blue Marlin's on the island. Never caught one at my own village though.

Still looking for the Arapaima myself. Though I never really actively fished for one I have to admit. Also had my first encounter with an scorpion today (with my dupe charachter :O) but he got me first.

Hmm guess ill have to keep trying! Do you know if the bug off resets every month? I won with 107 points but I don't think I will be able to best it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom