• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie just showed up in my town again if anyone wants her. In return I just want to dump my inventory of perfect pears at your Re-tail if that's cool assuming pears aren't your native fruit. FC is 2406 5136 4022.

Luckily I managed to fluke a second place win to get the silver trophy using my one saw stag submission. Gruff won with 59 points, mine was about 55, and Deirdre in third place had 39 points. It'll be interesting trying to underperform for the bronze trophy next time.

Could I catalog your trophy?

Linius

Katie just showed up in my town again if anyone wants her. In return I just want to dump my inventory of perfect pears at your Re-tail if that's cool assuming pears aren't your native fruit. FC is 2406 5136 4022.

Just a tip, you can better wait till someone got a bonus on perfect pears so you can sell it for double the price. I sold my perfect pears yesterday for a little over a million ;)

I just finally got my first song! Does anyone happen to have any music I can catalog? The other rooms in my house feel so barren with no music :-(

My FC is 4527-7224-5126

Just a tip, you can better wait till someone got a bonus on perfect pears so you can sell it for double the price. I sold my perfect pears yesterday for a little over a million ;)

I know but I have 11 million banked from 2 good weeks of turnip trading so money isn't that much of a concern, I just figure if I'm going to make a trip, might as well get some extra bells out of it.

Elija2

So it turns out I'm missing quite a few K.K. songs:

comrade k.k.
imperial k.k.
k.k. bossa
k.k. calypso
k.k. casbah
k.k. condor
k.k. country
k.k. faire
k.k. gumbo
k.k. island
k.k. lament
k.k. parade
k.k. rally
k.k. safari
k.k. salsa
k.k. samba
k.k. sonata
k.k. steppe
k.k. tango
k.k. western
mr k.k.
neapolitan
only me
pondering
the k. funk
to the edge
your birthday (can this be catalogued?)

Can somebody let me catalog any of these songs? I'd appreciate it.

Linius

I know but I have 11 million banked from 2 good weeks of turnip trading so money isn't that much of a concern, I just figure if I'm going to make a trip, might as well get some extra bells out of it.

Oh same for me, but I just can't live with the fact that maybe somebody will have the bonus the day after I sold, it's double bells :p

Linius

The bug furniture is so damn cute.

I'm going to finish collecting the bug furniture next month, put it all in a spare house, and burn it down, because bugs are fucking gross.

iB6qglIFMUEwh.JPG

My word of choosing would be cute :(

Suck it Roto. It's setteld now.

StAidan

Won the gold trophy with a 98-point agrias butterfly. Sweet!

I didn't run into any of the score-glitching that seemed to plague many.

Roto13

All of KK Slider's songs are in the mail but I'm listening to him play them now anyway, just because I like his acoustic versions.

Gartooth

OK yesterday I had enough coffee for Brewster to offer me a job, and then when I ask today he keeps telling me he doesn't need my help. Is this random or can I only work certain parts of the day or what?

Garland7G

Got 2nd place in the bug off, which is what I was going for, so now I have a gold and silver trophy. The funny thing is, Rodeo won the event and he was just chilling in his house the whole time heh.

ramyeon

So finally got 150,000 points with the HHA and moved onto the Theme Challenge now, chose Rustic since all of my exterior parts are already Rustic and I have rooms with the full Modern Wood and Cabin sets which both fall under Rustic as well. I'll see what I get tomorrow morning with this set up and then go about adding and changing around my existing rooms.

Also got the 3rd mannequin from Labelle finally. I was beginning to think it didn't exist, and was also able to finally change my eye colour to black.

I can not for the life of me find the 4th fossil in my town I've done up everywhere I'm almost ready to just dig up every inch of town until I find it

Philia

I can not for the life of me find the 4th fossil in my town I've done up everywhere I'm almost ready to just dig up every inch of town until I find it

I have a knack of finding fossils when I'm helping people with their gardens. :) I can help you find your last fossil if you like.

I got one from a camper. :) Unfortunately, Cyrus refused to paint it blue for me. Such a disappointment.

Aw! It'd look great in blue. The only pieces I GOT from the Mermaid set is flooring, dresser and vanity so far.

I am now missing:

Beetle Chair
Cicada Stereo
Ladybug Chair
Butterfly Wallpaper

That fucker gave me a snail clock three fucking times! *angry emote*

Here is the current progress of Katie's room. Which really all I feel like I need to put in there now is the rest of the bug furniture and it'll be done.

I have a knack of finding fossils when I'm helping people with their gardens. :) I can help you find your last fossil if you like.

Sounds good man, I've never actually had anyone play in my town yet so you'll be the first :O

FC: 2621-2866-7240 I need to add you as well so I'll have to save/exit the game right?

ramyeon

I am now missing:

Beetle Chair
Cicada Stereo
Ladybug Chair
Butterfly Wallpaper

That fucker gave me a snail clock three fucking times! *angry emote*

Here is the current progress of Katie's room. Which really all I feel like I need to put in there now is the rest of the bug furniture and it'll be done.
:0 is that Leaf Bed able to be ordered from the catalog by any chance?

Aw! It'd look great in blue. The only pieces I GOT from the Mermaid set is flooring, dresser and vanity so far.

I'll look in my museum storage tomorrow. I know I have the chair plus the bed and/or the sofa. Not sure if I have the wall or the floor. Perhaps I could part with them... :D I'll get back to you.

Oh! A place for Katie to stay when she visits? It looks great. The kitty tower works really well.

I really have to volunteer for Katie more. I still haven't seen her yet.

So my power went out just as I was going to leave leehom's town because of a thunderstorm and I got resetti'd. Katie is back with me because it never saved and since he hasn't responded to my PM to redo this, I'm throwing Katie back up for grabs if anyone else is interested.

Philia

You've probably been asked a hundred times, but what exactly do you do when you come in and do your landscaping service?

It depends on what the player wants. If he just wants hybrids, I'll fix up his flowers. If he wants path ideas, I can offer them. If he wanted landscaping help (choppin) or ideas, I can offer that too. Quite often its the first option that occasionally needs the third option here and there.

Elija2

Fucking Nat. THE BUG-OFF IS OVER. LEAVE SO I CAN BUILD A POLICE STATION.

He leaves at midnight, right? He should leave earlier.

ramyeon

It is. I found it by accident in someone's HHS from E3. Didn't realize till later it was DLC stuff but I just loved it regardless.
Do you think I could catalog it from you? I've seen it a few times but had no idea you could order it!

I have a spare Butterfly Wallpaper you can have in return!

ramyeon

Yeah, np! Hit me up with a PM tomorrow. I need to break from the game for the rest of the day... too much bug-off'ing. *chuckles*
Sure thing, I'll keep the Butterfly Wallpaper for you if you want.

I also have a spare

Stag Bettle Chair
Caterpillar Sofa
Spiderweb Clock
Snail Clock

for anyone that wants them. I don't really need anything in particular in return. All I ask is that you visit my village to get them since I need the visitors :p

zroid

Banned
I probably put more time into this game today than I have in the last six days combined. I've been trying to stop playing this so much to get on with other games, but the bug-off ruined everything! :(

It depends on what the player wants. If he just wants hybrids, I'll fix up his flowers. If he wants path ideas, I can offer them. If he wanted landscaping help (choppin) or ideas, I can offer that too. Quite often its the first option that occasionally needs the third option here and there.

Thanks. Just curious in case I ever decide I want to try something new.

There's always a lighthouse...
BPqW8FgCQAA9U1D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom