• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Has anybody gotten the random dream at the Dream Suit to work? Or does everyone get the "unstable internet" issue?

Duo014

BOMSdmiCQAEaEoN.jpg

i don't like it that it is uploaded to my twitter, if i delete that post is the image also deleted?

Koomaster

Has anybody gotten the random dream at the Dream Suit to work? Or does everyone get the "unstable internet" issue?
Yeah I have never gotten it to work, so I don't know what the deal is there. Always throws up that error, it's borked.

Best thing is to create an image dump tumblr
Haha, this is exactly what I did. Finally signed up to Tumblr just for all my AC pics. :p

According to my 3DS, I've taken 800+ pictures already, only about a dozen of those were pre-AC. <____<;;;

I'm not too surprised, I did the same thing on the Wii with City Folk. The slideshow feature on there took hours to go through, just one long slideshow all about Animal Crossing.

pariah164

Bow to the princess, mofo.

BOMTwM6CYAAWwnn.jpg

I have the big/royal crown at my Able Sisters today. Gonna beetle farm as fast as I can to try and get it tonight before they close.

MicH

It's always funny to see people on the Gamefaqs boards shouting they will pay 200K or other crazy amounts to cataloge stuff. While we Gaffers are just being kind and let each cataloge for smal fees or nothing on a fine pace. This community is just too good.

Oh and opening my town right now.
I hoped that was only on GameFaqs. But then I went to check ACC (maybe you guys know that site) and someone had a 47x price for turnips in their town. And they had a 850k admission fee. Jesus christ. I am so thankful for GAF.

bumpkin

Interested in doing some fossil trading...

I have...
Ammonite
Archaeopteryx
Apato Torso
Archelon Torso
Diplo Hip
Parasaur Torso
Ptera Skull
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull
T. Rex Skull

I want...
Stego Tail
Stego Torso

Anybody willing to help out? :)

SeZMehK

Bow to the princess, mofo.

BOMTwM6CYAAWwnn.jpg

I have the big/royal crown at my Able Sisters today. Gonna beetle farm as fast as I can to try and get it tonight before they close.

Same, you can come by my place as well to catalog it if you want. Since we are always on the IRC when I get home in the evening.

pariah164

What's so great about cataloguing everything?

Cataloging things means you can buy them back at any time. Just by holding an item, it gets put in your catalog, which can be accessed at T&T Mart and above. Not everything can be bought back, but anything sold at T&T, Able Sisters, or Kicks can be.

MicH

Some pictures from last night.

Got the new EU DLC

tumblr_mpbpk0iDgH1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Oooh yay! I love the SSID trick as I don't think we have The Cloud hotspots in Denmark

Visiting Club lol for the first time. It was AMAZING! I just visited him again tonight and he had a different mix playing. I could hang out in there forever

tumblr_mpbplbcUwY1svgayqo1_400.jpg

The dancemoves are amazing. The little jumping one is the best!

----------

When I started the game this morning I immediately noticed that a new pink tulip had appeared off a orange x tulip combination. Very nice as I accidentally ran one over while carelessly trying to avoid being stung by bees.

tumblr_mpbpmduJio1svgayqo1_400.jpg

It's the one above the orange tulip!

tumblr_mpbpn6p7dB1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Another orange pansy. Like yesterday

tumblr_mpbpplV1Ve1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Aaand another pink cosmos, like yesterday as well

Got my new remodeled town hall! Japanese style!

tumblr_mpbpotfOPu1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Oooh confetti!

tumblr_mpbpo1hXX91svgayqo1_400.jpg

Hmm.. The train station looks better.. and I kinda like the fairy tale one better, haha

Looks like I'm getting Shampoodle tomorrow!

tumblr_mpbpqcZuYI1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I love how you still can enter the Able Sisters

When I went to see Blathers to assess some fossils, I saw him thinking again. We all know what this means.

tumblr_mpbpr2G3AX1svgayqo1_400.jpg

What'cha thinking about, Blathers?

tumblr_mpbprwrnnh1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I DO know Brewster! YES I would love to build him a cafe in Dewford!

I immediately started the cafe project and then, of course, Rodney came running towards me wanting me to build a chair sculpture. Whatever that is. Unfortunately I can't see it until tomorrow as I already started a project.

tumblr_mpbpsqFgBQ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Why do you animals always suggest such obscure things? Why won't you suggest I build awesome things like the police station, a lighthouse, a wind turbine etc? cCome on!

I went to see Dr. Shrunk for the first time and he gave me the "Sunniness" emotion. Pretty damn awesome!

tumblr_mpbptjKM491svgayqo1_400.jpg

That sure sounds good!

tumblr_mpbpupKoMa1svgayqo1_400.jpg

LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM YAAAAAY

I then went up to watch some soccer while I ate dinner in my living room. Life is great in Dewford

tumblr_mpbpvpZPQx1svgayqo1_400.jpg

UberTag

My home's HHA score this morning = 170,330
AU7Amsc.gif

Yesterday's cicada-spree clearly paid off.
My goal for today is to wrap up either the Balloon or Cabana-series and drive my score above 200K.

MicH

I made the same mistake for the LONGEST time, but I realized it's actually Club 101
It's most definitely Club lol (LOL)

Is that computer one piece? Or is it seperate from the desk thing it is on? It looks great, love to cataloge that some time for my office.
Yeah, it's one piece. I think it's called computer desk. You can catalog it next time we meet :)

Linius

AU7Amsc.gif

My goal for today is to wrap up either the Balloon or Cabana-series and drive my score above 200K.

Lol, I got my jacket for scoring above 30.000 today. You're too good :p

Yeah, it's one piece. I think it's called computer desk. You can catalog it next time we meet :)

Great :)

zroid

Banned
AU7Amsc.gif

shiiiiet

are cicadas worth extra in July? I'm at around 80k :(

Hero

My town's grass is deteriorating into a desert. How do I reverse this? Stop running and plant/water flowers?

Also I have two pairs of Hero's Boots, anyone want to trade? Looking for Samus shirt/pants/boots or Hero Hat/Shirt.

UberTag

All of these cicadas. Are they even good money?
Cicadas are positively worthless if you sell them for bells.
But they are also positively priceless in terms of influencing your house's HHA score.

Stick one of each in a room and you're looking at an instant bonus of 46,662 points on top of what you're getting already.
Plus, whatever room you stick them in sounds amazingly awesome as they serenade each other.

MicH

My town's grass is deteriorating into a desert. How do I reverse this? Stop running and plant/water flowers?

Also I have two pairs of Hero's Boots, anyone want to trade? Looking for Samus shirt/pants/boots or Hero Hat/Shirt.
I don't know, it's terrible.

I NEVER run in my town yet I still see increasing detoriation. Nothing has seemed to improve upon so far and I have many flowers everwhere. Absolutely terrible.

But they are also positively priceless in terms of influencing your house's HHA score.

Stick one of each in a room and you're looking at an instant bonus of 46,662 points on top of what you're getting already.
Plus, whatever room you stick them in sounds amazingly awesome as they serenade each other.
Woah, I need to do this

hiro4

Welp!
I know what I'm going to do now! :D

worst thing is, I didn't even come close to that amount of points yet. :(

Hugstable

Banned

I'm down to trade the Varia Suit boots for your Hero boots

I'm back for everyone who PMed me and wanted to catalog the rococo set o:

I added Chopper and Dandy Crocodile first. Already had Mich. Let me know if you're coming so I open the gate!

Linius

Damn, I'm gonna catch me some cicadas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom