• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Yes, Katie send me her world map :D

Also found my third Jacob's Ladder on the third day of having a perfect town so that's sweet.

SmithnCo

Not really looking for much that I can think of. I'll add you three.

Fossils... lemme look. I'm building a collection of tiny dinosaurs.

EDIT: I need the following fossils: T.Rex Skull, Tricera Skull/Torso, Mammoth Skull, Apato Skull/Tail, Dimetrodon Torso, Iguanadon Skull/Tail, Pachy Torso/Tail, Megacero Tail, Archelon Skull/Torso

You gents are added. Gate will be open momentarily.

Thanks again for the bamboo! Gonna improve the look of my town for sure.

zroid

Banned
CaR5vKf.gif

Courtesy of the related thread in OT.

TrickRoom

I got mauled by Tarantulas 4 times before I got my first catch. Afterwards the flavor text from catching it totally matched my feelings at the time.

Marvie_3

Banned
Not really looking for much that I can think of. I'll add you three.

Fossils... lemme look. I'm building a collection of tiny dinosaurs.

EDIT: I need the following fossils: T.Rex Skull, Tricera Skull/Torso, Mammoth Skull, Apato Skull/Tail, Dimetrodon Torso, Iguanadon Skull/Tail, Pachy Torso/Tail, Megacero Tail, Archelon Skull/Torso

You gents are added. Gate will be open momentarily.
I have all the bolded if you still need them.

Markun

tumblr_mqbrzitQLc1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Yay, I got my first silver badge! I just love helping out all my villagers, even Charlise. I still want her to move far far far far far far far far away. I already have Tammy as my uchi villager and I like her better than the green bear so she can leave anytime.

Your character looks almost exactly like my alt chara. lol

tumblr_mq7t53qHP51svw95ao1_400.jpg

Yours looks much more daring though. Look at him with that watering can. He's gonna water the crap out of your flowers! I also really dig the outside of your house.

My house is freaking PACKED with toy shop themed items right now. I want to get these challenges over with so I can go back to doing what I want.

Oxx

Jacques is moving into the exact spot that Cesar vacated a few days ago. He's just dancing on his grave.

And I think I'm gonna let Bill move-out. He's ok, but I think we need to see new people.

My log says I have 55 hours played. But idk if the badge counts for sleep mode as well.
Getting Phineas to show up just seems to be a bit spotty from my experience. He should just be wandering around your town once you meet a requirement for a badge, but it's just that sometimes he doesn't, for some reason I'm not sure of. Like just a few days ago, I grinded enough K.K. Slider songs for the Bronze badge and he showed up when I left Club LOL and went back into my town no problem. Then I decided to get the Silver Badge after that and I definitely listened to enough songs for it, but he wouldn't show up again. I had to wait until the next day, when he showed up pretty much immediately and gave me the badge no problem.

hiro4

So I'm cleaning out my Fossil closet today.
Everything that is still here at the end of the day will be sold.

Grab them for free or if you have dupe lucky ticket items, we can trade.
PM me with your FC and fossils you want/trade.
I'll be here for at least 6 hours.

Also Katrina is in town so :)

Code:
Ankylo Skull
Archelon Skull - GONE
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon tail
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Diplo Neck - GONE
Diplo Skull
Iguanadon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Megacero tail
Megacero Torso
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur tail - GONE
Parasaur Torso
Peking man
Plesio neck
Ptera Skull
Raptor Skull 2x
Sabertooth skull
Shark Tooth
Spino Tail
Spino torso
Stega torso
Stego Skull 2x
Styraco skull

Chaos17

Also found my third Jacob's Ladder on the third day of having a perfect town so that's sweet.
Lost my perfect town statut because I left some turnips outside of the town >.>
Letting on the ground and furnitures are okay but not turnips, lol.
I will remember this.

Koren

Lost my perfect town statut because I left some turnips outside of the town >.>
Letting on the ground and furnitures are okay but not turnips, lol.
Pretty sure it is, but the limitation to 10 items on the ground (be it fruits, items, money, etc.) include the turnips.

New SpotPass house just released. Lindsey from Autumn.

I wonder who these people are and why they are chosen for Spotpass. Lindsey's house is pretty hodgepodge but she has the entire Exotic set upstairs and a lot of neat things in her basement. For the most part it all just seems thrown together though - like they wanted to try and get items out to players.

I'd post pictured but 3ds imageshare no longer works for Tumblr or Twitter.

SuperSah

Banned

Congrats. :)
Knew you was excited about that. Good idea will be to customise it. Looks a lot nicer.

Also, Europe has zero SpotPass homes. Only the US is getting them. It's slightly unfair.

ramyeon

HHA home challenges talk to Lyle at nook's for more info. He just scores your house depending on what stuff you got and what theme etc.
He doesn't issue theme challenges until you fully upgrade though, that's probably why the original poster doesn't know about it.

Once you upgrade Lyle will visit your home to explain about them.

ramyeon

Never bothered to get the Silver Can, Gold was much easier to get for me. I'm shocked at how easy to maintain Perfect Town is. Even after getting my can and chopping trees and putting in new PWPs I still have it.

Still only 1 Jacob's Ladder after more than 2 weeks of it though :/

tumblr still not letting me log in from the 3DS browser anymore :/

I wonder who these people are and why they are chosen for Spotpass. Lindsey's house is pretty hodgepodge but she has the entire Exotic set upstairs and a lot of neat things in her basement. For the most part it all just seems thrown together though - like they wanted to try and get items out to players.

I'd post pictured but 3ds imageshare no longer works for Tumblr or Twitter.
Use abload.de as a substitute. Never had any issues uploading anything from my 3DS when using that site.

Despera

Banned
Spotpass houses are nice to look at, but is there any material benefit for me as a player?

Hopefully I'm not missing out on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom