• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Lost my perfect town statut because I left some turnips outside of the town >.>
Letting on the ground and furnitures are okay but not turnips, lol.
I will remember this.

Yeah, I take care of that each day. Before leaving the game I check if nothing is on the ground so Isabelle won't screw me on that.

>:O

I've had my gold can for almost a week now, and I still have just two JLs

Guess I'm pretty lucky with them from what I've been reading in the thread.

Congrats. :)
Knew you was excited about that. Good idea will be to customise it. Looks a lot nicer.

Also, Europe has zero SpotPass homes. Only the US is getting them. It's slightly unfair.

Will try that then, I wonder what it looks like. And no spotpass houses is unfair indeed :(

Today is a good day it seems. HHA send me two letters, one for 700K and one for 900K so I'm getting close now. Still have items in my house that don't belong to the theme and also missing a trendy roof. Only one record on my walls so I can add a few of those too. I think it's doable in the near future :D

The badge dude gave me some me badges. For diving, for catching deep sea creatures and earning medals on the island.

Sadly I've confirmed something else regarding public works suggestions, it seems you cannot reset and hope to get something different - they are either set in stone on that day for that villager, personality type or maybe even just a set order regardless of the day.

Rosie tried suggesting a god awful Yield Sign which I naturally reset on, tried twice more and each time she requested that stupid sign again.

Linius

My lucky streak continues, Nook is selling a black modern roof to complete my trendy exterior :D

Oh and Lyle told me I score 995.000 points, so close to a million :p

Tash

btw, I've had maybe 2 visitors so far and would love to be able to upgrade my train station to the zen one soon so I can start planning my zen inspired town.

if any of you wanna come by, I am at work and might be away in game once back from lunch but I keep it open up for you to explore. It's nothing special since I do not have that many items or PwP yet but I would appreciate the visits :)
FC is in profile :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Yeah, I take care of that each day. Before leaving the game I check if nothing is on the ground so Isabelle won't screw me on that.

Guess I'm pretty lucky with them from what I've been reading in the thread.

Will try that then, I wonder what it looks like. And no spotpass houses is unfair indeed :(

Today is a good day it seems. HHA send me two letters, one for 700K and one for 900K so I'm getting close now. Still have items in my house that don't belong to the theme and also missing a trendy roof. Only one record on my walls so I can add a few of those too. I think it's doable in the near future :D

The badge dude gave me some me badges. For diving, for catching deep sea creatures and earning medals on the island.

don't forget you can order exteriors from friends towns.

Flipyap

btw, I've had mabe 2 visitors so far and would love to be able to upgrade my train station to the zen one soon so I can start planning my zen inspired town.

if any of you wanna come by, I am at work and might be away in game once back from lunch but I keep it open up for you to explore. It's nothing special since I do not have that many items or PwP yet but I would appreciate the visits :)
FC is in profile :)
I'd like to drop by. 4313-0683-4583
I hope you have some apples I could steal. I'm starting to think my kangaroo is going to murder me if I don't deliver her fix.

For those of you with perfect towns, can I ask how many public works projects you have and how heavily covered your town is in trees and flowers?

My town rating is still almost rock bottom and I've got 13 PWPs (with a windmill being built) and stupid amounts of trees and flowers.

Garland7G

For those of you with perfect towns, can I ask how many public works projects you have and how heavily covered your town is in trees and flowers?

My town rating is still almost rock bottom and I've got 13 PWPs (with a windmill being built) and stupid amounts of trees and flowers.

I got the perfect rating and I only have 15 pwp. make sure you aren't building ones that detract from your rating. I also have stupid amounts of trees/flowers.

Forkball

A boxing kangaroo named Rooney is going to move into my town soon. He is replacing the super boring Ed the horse. I have a lot of tough guys in my town now, I wonder how they will get along...

Robin64

Yay, still zero SpotPass homes here in Europe!

And Nintendo still not announcing the Nintendo Zone DLC (which means a LOT of people have missed out on the ones that have been out so far)

Not sure why we're getting treated like a redheaded stepchild for this game.

ramyeon

I got Perfect Town with like 10 or 11 PWPs (Including Cafe and Reset Center) and hadn't really planted or removed any trees and an average amount of flowers but nothing compared to what others here have.

edeo

I finally did it, after being "killed" by the tarantula 7 previous times. #8 is a success!

BPvdi50CQAI50R1.jpg:large

Next up, scorpion...

The tarantula has never caught me unaware. But the 2 times I see a scorpion it either ran away or killed me.

Hmm, let's see... what would I have had when I first got Perfect Town...

1. Water Well
2. Fountain
3. Lighthouse
4. Campsite
5. Wisteria Trellis
6. Fire Pit
7. Modern Police Station
8. Cafe
9. Illuminated Clock
10. A 2nd bridge (Cobblestone)
11. Wind Turbine
12. Video Screen

I have a pretty average amount of trees, though I do have flowers everywhere.

MicH

OMG OMG OMG

Someone just informed me that their Cheri is moving. THANK GOD MUFFY IS LEAVING! This is PERFECT

Oh and I completed the HHA theme challenge! Gold house here I come!

Well, last evening something funny was happening.

I have the clapping emoticon and if you hold something like a net, you clap with only one hand. But the animation also could be mistaken as fapping.

So on the Island, I met two girls and so I did the animation and one girl had the exclamation emoticon when I did it and another one called me a perv...

So they know what I was trying to do...

Wish I had taken pictures of it...

Garland7G

Hmm, let's see... what would I have had when I first got Perfect Town...

1. Water Well
2. Fountain
3. Lighthouse
4. Campsite
5. Wisteria Trellis
6. Fire Pit not 100%
7. Modern Police Station
8. Cafe
9. Illuminated Clock
10. A 2nd bride (Cobblestone)
11. Wind Turbine
12. Video Screen

I have a pretty average amount of trees, though I do have flowers everywhere.

a few of those actually lower your rating too lol

@MicH: someone actually let cheri move out? I'm shocked!

I got Perfect Town with like 10 or 11 PWPs (Including Cafe and Reset Center) and hadn't really planted or removed any trees and an average amount of flowers but nothing compared to what others here have.
In which case I really don't understand what the hell is wrong with my town, the rating doesn't even specifically say anything wrong other than the general "villagers want more public works" at the end, but I had that for ages and was on a near perfect rating. I swear if my town has glitched and the rating is broken then I'm done with the game.

Tash

I love all my villagers and would not let one of them leave:

Snake (Rabbit)
Rocket (Gorilla)
Willow (Sheep)
Chief (Wolf)
Ricky (Squirrel)
Kiki (Cat)
Lucha (Bird)
Twiggy (Bird)
Derwin (Duck)

Just surprised they all get along so well...

Semajer

Does anyone have a bronze bug trophy, or silver bug trophy? I won the bug-off again, so I have a spare gold bug trophy which I don't want. I'm also looking for bamboo shoots, and one of each of the carnation colours.

I've also got the following to trade:

? Block 1
Fi Mask 1
Goal Pole 1
Hero's Cap 3
Mushroom Mural 1
Peach's Parasol 2
Super Mushroom 2
Super Star 1
Varia Suit 1

My code is: 5455-9380-5386.

bs000

I planted a bunch of palm trees (no other trees), and one full load of flowers taken from the island. Villagers planted a bunch, and got a handful of random hybrids. I didn't have many public works. 3 bridges, 2 street lamps, light house, yellow bench, customizable sign, cafe, police station, museum renovation, reset center, club lol, and dream suite.

Tash

Yeah, kept my apples, but Resetti happened before I could finish the tour of your house (damn, that place is sleek).

Thanks, trying my best :) waiting for my TT upgrade and more bushes from the island to add more plants other than the ones I have. I am also working on getting my second char unlocked for the QR code for more patterns.

Need to make the rooms bigger and I also don't have that many items to choose from. I need to take time to ask others for cataloguing. I am really unlucky with items in my store. I seem to get the same stuff over and over both at Nooks and in the TT mall :/

Thanks for the visit! Three down 97 to go ;)

Cerity

Cafe, Club LOL and Shampoodle opened today. Nookling's shut for the 2nd reno. Progress! decided that I won't be island farming/turnip buying anymore and just going make money from my perfect peaches (all 127 trees!)

ramyeon

Is it possible to dress the mannquins with your own designs?
I am only able to dress them with shirts I bought at the able sisters shop :(
Put clothes on the mannequin. Wear your designs, then change into what the mannequin is wearing by interacting with it. Whatever you were wearing originally, including designs will be put on the mannequin.

Oxx

The limit on the number of items you can order from streetpassed houses is understandable but irritating.

I passed two people yesterday and bought 5 things from the first house. Now I have to try and remember which house to return to today.

StAidan

I was pretty bummed to find that the T&T's operating hours change after the second renovation. The 7am opening was pretty convenient because I could visit before leaving for work. Now it's 9am, same as Re-Tail.

I don't want to fix it with an ordinance either, otherwise I can't do anything after work either.

Mekere

The limit on the number of items you can order from streetpassed houses is understandable but irritating.

I passed two people yesterday and bought 5 things from the first house. Now I have to try and remember which house to return to today.

Mark it as favorite?

Philia

In which case I really don't understand what the hell is wrong with my town, the rating doesn't even specifically say anything wrong other than the general "villagers want more public works" at the end, but I had that for ages and was on a near perfect rating. I swear if my town has glitched and the rating is broken then I'm done with the game.

Ahem, maybe I can come over and see?

colinp

Banned

Hah, you have two houses and you're complaining? Imagine having all three lots full.

Tash

I was pretty bummed to find that the T&T's operating hours change after the second renovation. The 7am opening was pretty convenient because I could visit before leaving for work. Now it's 9am, same as Re-Tail.

I don't want to fix it with an ordinance either, otherwise I can't do anything after work either.

yeah, I was pretty irritated as well.

Oxx

Hah, you have two houses and you're complaining? Imagine having all three lots full.

3 lots in one day?

I'd have to be incredibly selective about what I would order in that scenario. It's hard enough not just buying everything I don't already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom