• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Just bought an Astroid from Nooks.

About time. :p

For now on, i'm going to buy everything then sell them to fill my catalogue.

So if anyone needs anything, it's possible i'll own it.

Benedict's moving in and taking Deli's place. Hope he's cool.

SuperSah

Banned
Ah lol I don't focus on the name of the store, cause it's more like the store that's been upgraded and still pretty terrible lol, I mean I only just got a different bed yesterday -_-

Edit: Oh and just downloaded the Policeman cap from the Cloud, it's alright.

Can I catalogue the hat? I have no Clouds nearby and i'm not keen on editing my SSID lol.

Yesss. Finally got my golden watering can. I must have faltered one day early on so it took five days longer than I expected.

I now have a bunch of trees quivering in their roots. Oh, yes. They know I have a drawer full of axes, a murderous glint in my eyes, and a pathological need for them to be arranged in neat rows.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not that the Rose Queen came over the night before I finally hit fifteen days straight.

tumblr_mqca0jTLqF1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqca2klI601qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Hippeux dropped and seemed enamored by all my fruit furniture.

tumblr_mqc9veWti21qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqc9veWti21qa25kqo3_400.jpg
tumblr_mqc9veWti21qa25kqo4_400.jpg

And Marina the Octopus keeps a squid in a tank in her pink paradise (that place is eye-searing). Odd choice of pet.

tumblr_mqca1nlm4l1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Today's project will be taking all of my favorite furniture out of my house and replacing it with trendy stuff. I'll miss my fruit room. :(

Philia

Yesss. Finally got my golden watering can. I must have faltered one day early on so it took five days longer than I expected.

I now have a bunch of trees quivering in their roots. Oh, yes. They know I have a drawer full of axes, a murderous glint in my eyes, and a pathological need for them to be arranged in neat rows.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not that the Rose Queen came over the night before I finally hit fifteen days straight.

tumblr_mqca0jTLqF1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

And Marina the Octopus keeps a squid in a tank in her pink paradise (that place is eye-searing). Odd choice of pet.

tumblr_mqca1nlm4l1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Today's project will be taking all of my favorite furniture out of my house and replacing it with trendy stuff. I'll miss my fruit room. :(

Congrats on getting the gold watering can! :3 Yeah trees had outlived their usefulness once you get that can for sure. I'll still be using my Perfect Peach trees as my money making scheme til I get 100 million, but after that, it'll be all BUSHES and flowers. :3

Marina is CUTE! For an octopus too lol. I've heard so many things about Zucker and I've seen him in someone's town once and realized they're neat looking neighbors. Always wondered what a female octopus looks like. :3

Tash

Congrats on getting the gold watering can! :3 Yeah trees had outlived their usefulness once you get that can for sure. I'll still be using my Perfect Peach trees as my money making scheme til I get 100 million, but after that, it'll be all BUSHES and flowers. :3

Philia, are you selling them in other players town then? It's like 3k per sale, right?

Marina is CUTE! For an octopus too lol. I've heard so many things about Zucker and I've seen him in someone's town once and realized they're neat looking neighbors. Always wondered what a female octopus looks like. :3

I'm the opposite with trees. :) They're what's keeping my town self-sufficient since I don't do turnips or beetle hunt. I just need to clean out all but a few of the island fruit, replace peaches with perfect peaches, and tidy them up. I want to live in my own forest.

And Marina is adorable. I can see why people on the other board offer so much for her. She's definitely one of my permanent villagers.

Effect

Where to place buildings shouldn't be so time consuming. About to build the cafe and simply can't decide on a location. Now that I have three bridges in town getting around is a lot easier but at the same time I'm not sure. Especially if I get access to more buildings I don't want to take up all the best spots.

I wish the city area was larger like in City Folk so more locations could appear there instead. Rather have more towns people and have their houses appear randomly.

Tash

6k for premium, I had something like 133 trees of PP and sold them all. In fact just yesterday I got 6 million for my perfect peaches. :)

Man I really need to start doing that, too. I have quite a few of them but hardly the opportunity to visit other's town.

I think I check in once I am back home later tonight and see if someone has their gates open. I also need signatures from other cities :)

Chopper

I'm the opposite with trees. :) They're what's keeping my town self-sufficient since I don't do turnips or beetle hunt. I just need to clean out all but a few of the island fruit, replace peaches with perfect peaches, and tidy them up. I want to live in my own forest.
Brofist. Come check out my town if you fancy some inspiration. Got a couple of silver axes if you wanna make some pretty stumps as you renovate.

Finally got the silver watering can yesterday, so much easier watering stuff now.

Finally got my pattern mules access to the QR machine...I need to figure out one of these days what path patterns I want to use now. Too many nice options out there online thanks to the QR codes.

Philia

Man I really need to start doing that, too. I have quite a few of them but hardly the opportunity to visit other's town.

I think I check in once I am back home later tonight and see if someone has their gates open. I also need signatures from other cities :)

Yeah, perfect fruit is an excellent investment if you're dedicated watching out for people who has premium at their retail for specific Perfect Fruit. Otherwise you can just keep stocking them until someone does.

Since fruit can stack and don't rot like turnips and plus the trees has a fruition rate at least twice a week and can live for 2 weeks for sure before dying (and giving you a rotten fruit out of the three, which the other two is used for replanting if necessary). Perfect Fruit trees seem to randomly die after 5 or 6 shakes. The number isn't exact for sure otherwise I'd notice but its sporadic enough that its easy to replant the excess without worrying the dent on the investment.

Finally you can put stacks of fruit in your letters for more carrying space too. So lets say you had a full inventory from stocking from the previous replants and expanding your orchard and the like.

180 - Locker
16 - Carrying
10 - Letters

9 fruit per a basket = 1854 Perfect Fruit * 6k = 11,124,000 bells.

Because the trees can spawn this number AGAIN in the next 3 days, that's double. Only if you're lucky and dedicated enough to find another member that has premium at his retail again by then. 22,248,000 for a week of perfect fruit, and that only requires you to make 2 separate trips. Instead of say 3 with turnips on the same day and picking them up all over the place in your house, museum and etc.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
OMG OMG OMG

Someone just informed me that their Cheri is moving. THANK GOD MUFFY IS LEAVING! This is PERFECT

Oh and I completed the HHA theme challenge! Gold house here I come!

Everything's coming up MicH :p

Good stuff man.

SuperSah

Banned
Hang on, open in 5.

Sadly you are, would have been easier otherwise. Though it's nice that these items are some what exclusive. Makes them valuable trading objects just like Katie or bug items. You should check your catalogue while the store is open so you see.

Yeah, just checked. Sorry about that, I must of had some mix-up or something.

Hope you get something else soon.

Linius

Something weird is going on with my alt character btw. When I go swimming to catch a scallop I see a lot of moving shadows passing by so I time to dive very close to them. But some how every time he's just short of breath before I can reach these damn shadows. Never experienced that with my main character weirdly enough.

Gate is open btw SamMan.

SuperSah

Banned
Something weird is going on with my alt character btw. When I go swimming to catch a scallop I see a lot of moving shadows passing by so I time to dive very close to them. But some how every time he's just short of breath before I can reach these damn shadows. Never experienced that with my main character weirdly enough.

Gate is open btw SamMan.

You are tapping A to speed up the swimming under water, yes?

Morokh

Hmm, it's a bit early because I only got round to three baskets but I'll pop by. FC is in profile, you available right now?

EDIT

Four baskets actually :p

Opening my gates, we should already be friends since you came for the Meteor shower (unless you did some cleaning in your f/list :p)

I'll gladly grab a regular pear on the way since i'm missing this fruit

Town is : Nihm

Linius

Opening my gates, we should already be friends since you came for the Meteor shower (unless you did some cleaning in your f/list :p)

I'll gladly grab a regular pear on the way since i'm missing this fruit

Town is : Nihm

You survived my clean up, that makes it much easier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom