• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

If anyone is in need of a Smug villager, Olaf has his things packed up and is ready for relocation.
Don't let SmithnCo hog all of the Olaf fun!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested. I'll be available to receive visitors at around 5-5:30pm today.

Tash

I love all my villagers and would not let one of them leave:

Snake (Rabbit)
Rocket (Gorilla)
Willow (Sheep)
Chief (Wolf)
Ricky (Squirrel)
Kiki (Cat)
Lucha (Bird)
Twiggy (Bird)
Derwin (Duck)

Just surprised they all get along so well...

Ok, I lied. After checking a list with all the 300something available villagers I totally want to switch some :p

Nightmare fuel.
BPyNp1DCQAAA5BQ.jpg:large

Linius

Do you guys reckon it's safe to build the flower clock and still maintain my perfect town status? I would say yes but was thinking to ask it first just in case.

Roto13

Would inviting Coco into my town mess my perfect town status up?

I also don't want her house killing my flowers...

Plant more flowers and trees if you want to be safe. It'll only matter if you have like the bare minimum number of flowers and trees to get Perfect Town status and she destroys a few.

Jintor

Ruby's moving away... assuming she doesn't flip her shit before then. I'm sad. I should work on getting pictures, how I do that. Just letter spam?

Linius

I believe the Flower clock is good for your environment so you should be fine.

Yep. Anything to do with flowers will help really. Just stay away from the garbage can and stuff like the drilling rig.

Thanks, think I'm still gonna hold of on it for now. The perfect spot has some trees in the way and I'm just too afraid to kill a few. This uncertainity will last another 12 days :(

Oh and SamMan, decided to do a little PWP farming for now :)

Animekatt

I'm still giving away Toy Hammers so if you want one just ask. I might have 16 left...I bought a lot on the island.

I would like to take you up on that offer later on today, if you don't mind. :)

Yeah, perfect fruit is an excellent investment if you're dedicated watching out for people who has premium at their retail for specific Perfect Fruit. Otherwise you can just keep stocking them until someone does.

Since fruit can stack and don't rot like turnips and plus the trees has a fruition rate at least twice a week and can live for 2 weeks for sure before dying (and giving you a rotten fruit out of the three, which the other two is used for replanting if necessary). Perfect Fruit trees seem to randomly die after 5 or 6 shakes. The number isn't exact for sure otherwise I'd notice but its sporadic enough that its easy to replant the excess without worrying the dent on the investment.

Finally you can put stacks of fruit in your letters for more carrying space too. So lets say you had a full inventory from stocking from the previous replants and expanding your orchard and the like.

180 - Locker
16 - Carrying
10 - Letters

9 fruit per a basket = 1854 Perfect Fruit * 6k = 11,124,000 bells.

Because the trees can spawn this number AGAIN in the next 3 days, that's double. Only if you're lucky and dedicated enough to find another member that has premium at his retail again by then. 22,248,000 for a week of perfect fruit, and that only requires you to make 2 separate trips. Instead of say 3 with turnips on the same day and picking them up all over the place in your house, museum and etc.

I may have to start growing more trees. It gets stressful waiting for someone to have a high turnip price now for me lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mwahahahaha

We have won. ;D

Don't worry, I'm sure you (the collective you) will find new ways to be assholes. Suzu's methodology was to say, "oh. At least you tried!" But I'm sure you'll find your own way through these treacherous times.

Linius

Perfect fruits are great guys. Sold my pears the end of last week for little over a million. Sold another batch just now for 216.000. It's a great way of making money on the side, just keep an eye for people with special re-tail prices. So let's encourage each other to keep posting these!

EDIT

You guys were on the look out for that Aurora Screen? I had one for several weeks. Have a sprout table too in case any one wants to cataloge it at some point.

Chopper

Perfect fruits are great guys. Sold my pears the end of last week for little over a million. Sold another batch just now for 216.000. It's a great way of making money on the side, just keep an eye for people with special re-tail prices. So let's encourage each other to keep posting these!

EDIT

You guys were on the look out for that Aurora Screen? I had one for several weeks. Have a sprout table too in case any one wants to cataloge it at some point.
I'm in for this. Fuck turnips!

Animekatt

Don't worry, I'm sure you (the collective you) will find new ways to be assholes. Suzu's methodology was to say, "oh. At least you tried!" But I'm sure you'll find your own way through these treacherous times.

Aww I wasn't trying to be an asshole about it, it was pretty fun teasing you. :p

I will kinda miss teasing you about it now... lol.

Well, here it is. Is it a mountain? A shark? An abstract representation of Niraj's inner flag-related turmoil?

tumblr_mqcexp52bt1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

I also got to check out his cool giant tooth statue. And meet Sparro—although it took me a few seconds to realize he was actually there.

tumblr_mqcexp52bt1qa25kqo2_400.jpg
tumblr_mqcexp52bt1qa25kqo3_400.jpg

And there might be a bit of dissension in the ranks. Perhaps civil unrest bubbling under the surface...

tumblr_mqcexp52bt1qa25kqo4_400.jpg
tumblr_mqcexp52bt1qa25kqo5_400.jpg

Apparently the infamous Muffy was still sleeping so I didn't get to meet her. Maybe someday. :)

EDIT

Are those also DLC items?

Lindsay might be my favorite Spotpass. She has everything I didn't know I wanted like wall mounted speakers. Had no idea that was a thing.

I'd like to take you up on that offer, still haven't seen one appear on my island after all this time and I could do with bonking a specific friend on occasion.

Sounds good, message me when you're available and I'll open my gates.

SuperSah

Banned

EDIT

Sah would like this Aurora Screen and Sprout Table. :>

Linius

I'll let you know when I open up Sah.

And guys, us Euro peasants would like to see screenshots if that's possible. If it's such an interesting house :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Aww I wasn't trying to be an asshole about it, it was pretty fun teasing you. :p

I will kinda miss teasing you about it now... lol.

lol like I said, I'm sure you'll find new ways to make me miserable (I'm not really mad [I still hate all of you though]).

Well, here it is. Is it a mountain? A shark? An abstract representation of Niraj's inner flag-related turmoil?

tumblr_mqcexp52bt1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Last one nailed it. Just a big black lump in a sea of empty nothingness. Or something.

Also, Drago's cool, but I am gonna have to hit him with my net for this slight. He just doesn't learn...

MicH

So I had to TT to get Cheri to move in. Don't judge me guys :( She is the ONLY villager I would ever Tt for.

And in the process the new T&T store opened. Feels kinda bad but they sell bushes lol. Don't hate :(

So I had to TT to get Cheri to move in. Don't judge me guys :( She is the ONLY villager I would ever Tt for.

And in the process the new T&T store opened. Feels kinda bad but they sell bushes lol. Don't hate :(

To be honest I've seriously considered TTing for the TIY, I really need to start getting some bushes myself.

Philia

I'm hatin'!

How many days did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom