• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had to TT to get Cheri to move in. Don't judge me guys :( She is the ONLY villager I would ever Tt for.

And in the process the new T&T store opened. Feels kinda bad but they sell bushes lol. Don't hate :(

If you got the game at NA launch. We should be getting a TIY upgrade this week. So I won't judge you, but your villagers will.

Philia

About 6. Had to get Muffy out to have Cheri move in. So I was close to the shop upgrade anyways. Oh well.

I got Cheri!

Is the bushes rebuyable or its one time buy? :( There's a reason why island bushes are beneficial I suppose. But yeah, I like the other bushes, but imagining buying each one a day is going to be painful.

Philia

Nook's Homes is selling the following: Cabin design, blue mailbox, pink door, arched kiddie door, pink fence, black exterior, concrete roof, and brown pavement.

TT mart is selling the following: Popcorn machine, music stand, green counter, green clock, dirt-clod wall, maze wall, cabin rug, and rococo floor.

Island is selling a Cabana dresser, Captain's Hat and Red bush start.

MicH

If you got the game at NA launch. We should be getting a TIY upgrade this week. So I won't judge you, but your villagers will.
I'm in Europe so I'm a day or two ahead of the NA people now (weren't someone getting TIY tomorrow?)

Is the bushes rebuyable or its one time buy? :(
I think Leif has two each day and it seems to be random which ones he stocks.
So two a day is all you can buy.

zigg

So I had to TT to get Cheri to move in. Don't judge me guys :( She is the ONLY villager I would ever Tt for.
From my POV, this is forgivable. You're still technically working around game systems that are designed a certain way, but (other than the side-effect of the TIY) you're not advancing time to unlock things faster or build up your cash/catalog faster.

MicH

Can phineas show up on cloudy days?
I think so. I think he shows up whenever you qualify for a badge. I just sent four letters and I met him 10 minutes later where he gave me the bronze letter badge. He hadn't been in my town before that day and it was the only badge he gave me.

It was sunny though

SuperSah

Banned
RDR is amazing! :)

Can't wait for GTA V now. Will be such a contrast going from AC to GTA :p

Yeah, it's a good Western game. Never played it. Had it for 2 years and decided to try it out. Pretty cool!

GTA V looks outstanding too. Good fun, I say!

Also, thanks for the catalogues!

Linius

iba1YrGFDIjJFq.JPG
ilvCpgbG9xP0D.JPG

Caught Frank checking out the message board. Wonder what he's up to. And yay for chilling with my villagers on the bench. First time I've seen them sit on that bench.

iVDDAWrlPCg5k.JPG
ioYXL3DQy1beA.JPG

Changed my look.

iIXykUR34gWs7.JPG
ibxBj0xmVGMZWC.JPG

New townhall! And I'm keeping these Jacob's Ladders safe at home.

ipy9Myb9MXrWF.JPG
iN6i8MYNG8E0H.JPG

Finally the worldmap! And I'm doing a documentary on the Napoleon Fish.

irWmGOJoLsXM4.JPG

Stop! Hammertime :D

I wonder if my computer will be able to run GTA V >.>

I already bought it on 360 to find out later that I'll be needing 8GB storage space to even play it. I have a 20GB HDD :/

Gonna do some cleaning up :(

Wolfe

The mail is seriously confusing me lately, I've bought several items from HHA and the catalog in the last few days and just never received them even though my mailbox has not been full in weeks.

Philia

Whoa, I only thought the 10th villager came from the camping site but apparently Sprinkle is moving in anyways. Blarg.

10th villager from the campsite is useful for those who doesn't have wifi. You've traveled definitely so your Sprinkle is definitely from someone's town. This is how I've acquired my last two. Street pass and visiting someone's town. You don't even have to talk to them to get them either.

Roto13

Whoa, I only thought the 10th villager came from the camping site but apparently Sprinkle is moving in anyways. Blarg.

The 10th villager can come from a few different places. It just can't appear from the ether like the first 9.

When Sprinkle moves in, she'll tell you where she came from. :p My Coach came from someone's Kakariko. I have a couple of people on my list with that name so I dunno which one it is.

Chaos17

10th villager from the campsite is useful for those who doesn't have wifi. You've traveled definitely so your Sprinkle is definitely from someone's town. This is how I've acquired my last two. Street pass and visiting someone's town. You don't even have to talk to them to get them either.
Heh, maybe I will have chance with Drago from Niraj town then lol

Wolfe

what did you do to Pete!?

You guys are the worst :p

But seriously it's making me not want to bother order shit anymore since none of it's showing up.

Selling a sloppy stereo. Anyone interested? Otherwise I'll check GameFAQs.

Aww man don't do that to me, love the sloppy shit but I'm not about to start bidding on stuff gamefaqs style lol.

Edit: is selling for big bells the only way you'd be willing to get rid of it?

Chaos17

You guys are the worst :p

But seriously it's making me not want to bother order shit anymore since none of it's showing up.

Aww man don't do that to me, love the sloppy shit but I'm not about to start bidding on stuff gamefaqs style lol.

Never happened to me.
Pete deliver mail at 9AM then at 5PM.
Well, that's what the police dog told me.

Wolfe

Never happened to me.
Pete deliver mail at 9AM then at 5PM.
Well, that's what the police told me.

Oh well, just a bit disconcerting, also trying to remember all the shit I've ordered in the last few days is not happening lol.

Edit: After making this post I exit my house to find my mailbox about to burst... PEEEEETE!!!

I think the guy is fucking with me now.

pulga

Banned
Havent played all that much during the weekend, but did dig up some fossils you guys might need:

Dimetro skull
Ichthyo skull
Ichthyo torso
Amber
Iguanodon skull
Tricera torso
Apato tail
Ptera left wing

Let me know!

MicH

Just looked up Cheri's house on an AC wiki. Astro stuff with a shower stall and on the wall near the shower stall is a SURVEILLANCE CAMERA. Is she taping her self showering?

God, you're the best Cheri!

Sorry for being off-topic about this! I realised I can't make new topics because I'm a Junior Member (and this is the only place I know friendly people from), so I'm going to copy-paste this here:

Hey, how's everyone's morning going? My name is Elijah for those that don't know. Anyways, my school, North Desoto, has every senior do something called a Senior Project(which is like 50% of their passing grade). It's this big process where we have to have learn a viable trade for the future, have a mentor that helps us make a product to show, record daily learning, etc.
I want to create a videogame for my project, and was wondering if there was anyone here who could be my mentor? You just have to be willing to help a 17 year old who has little to no idea about C# or C++, and know how to create video games yourself! My school gives everyone an iPad, so I was thinking of creating an iPad game. If you want more info, you can PM me or email me at:

elijah_k_hines@yahoo.com

Hope someone can help me out! And if you guys have any suggestions, please send them my way!

Chaos17

Oh well, just a bit disconcerting, also trying to remember all the shit I've ordered in the last few days is not happening lol.

Edit: After making this post I exit my house to find my mailbox about to burst... PEEEEETE!!!

I think the guy is fucking with me now.
Good to know that game won't scam us lol

rpmurphy

Edit: is selling for big bells the only way you'd be willing to get rid of it?
No, I'm reasonable. Whatever you'd feel comfortable with parting will be fine with me.

Wolfe

No, I'm reasonable. Whatever you'd feel comfortable with parting will be fine with me.

You mean bell wise? If so would 500k be reasonable, and if not is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Also have a spare graceful painting and Katie globe if interested.

rpmurphy

You mean bell wise? If so would 500k be reasonable, and if not is there anything in particular you're looking for?
Yeah, that's fine. I'm not chasing after big bells in this game (just mainly to pay off my debts and PWPs). Item-wise, I'm mainly looking for holiday and exclusive DLC items (like the shaved ice lamp), which are hard to get. lol

EDIT: I guess I'll take that painting as well then, if you don't mind.

Linius

Yeah, that's fine. I'm not chasing after big bells in this game (just mainly to pay off my debts and PWPs). Item-wise, I'm mainly looking for holiday and exclusive DLC items (like the shaved ice lamp), which are hard to get. lol

Shiiit, I have some shaved ice lamps stocked up for occasions like this.

Let me know when you get another sloppy piece that's not the clock.

It'll randomly be put on sale at Re-Tail same goes for the Box set. Not sure if it require a specific type of villager though.

They will appear at the lost & found of the policestation too. And no villager type needed for this, just everyone. Maybe I should leave a spot in my re-tail empty for them to pop up. Though I had my re-tail empty for more than two weeks and still nothing :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone have a raven pole? I thought I had all four totems, but I guess I had two eagle poles -_-

Linius

I'll try to force my Rodney out of his sloppy stereo, and if successful I'll do the trade with you.

That would be great.

Having Benjamin or Moth in your town would be helpfull btw. Just keep sending those two furniture trough the mail and eventually they'll put their stuff up for sale. Those two and Rodney are the only villagers who have sloppy furniture in their houses.

Shiiit, I have some shaved ice lamps stocked up for occasions like this.

Let me know when you get another sloppy piece that's not the clock.

They will appear at the lost & found of the policestation too. And no villager type needed for this, just everyone. Maybe I should leave a spot in my re-tail empty for them to pop up. Though I had my re-tail empty for more than two weeks and still nothing :/

Wow... didn't even know about the sloppy set. I think I saw a house in my HHS with the bed. If I get the chance later, I'll go back and look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom