• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Yeah, that's fine. I'm not chasing after big bells in this game (just mainly to pay off my debts and PWPs). Item-wise, I'm mainly looking for holiday and exclusive DLC items (like the shaved ice lamp), which are hard to get. lol

EDIT: I guess I'll take that painting as well then, if you don't mind.

Yeah that works for me, I'll add you (my fc is in my profile as well unless you're on mobile gaf just let me know) and open my gate up, town is The Grid.

In other news Ken asked me for a horned beetle during normal conversation today, went home and plucked the horned hurcules out of storage I'd been saving and he rewarded me with my second (not counting Katie) pic! Ken's the man, gonna miss him if he ever decides to leave.

Linius

Wow... didn't even know about the sloppy set. I think I saw a house in my HHS with the bed. If I get the chance later, I'll go back and look for it.

Not sure if it's orderable, I reckon it's not because otherwise AC would already be flooded with this set. The special thing about it is that it's so hard to get. A bit like the Pascal furniture, Katie items and the cabana set etc.

And it looks great imo.

rpmurphy

Yeah that works for me, I'll add you (my fc is in my profile as well unless you're on mobile gaf just let me know) and open my gate up, town is The Grid.

In other news Ken asked me for a horned beetle during normal conversation today, went home and plucked the horned hurcules out of storage I'd been saving and he rewarded me with my second (not counting Katie) pic! Ken's the man, gonna miss him if he ever decides to leave.
On mobile GAF. :(

Animekatt

Wow, so maybe I should buy this box bed at my re-tail just to catalog it. It's been there for weeks now. I didn't like how it has stains on it... lol

Elija2

I'm a bit confused by the whole campsite thing. If someone who wasn't recruited from the campsite moves out, does that mean any random villager can move in without coming through the campsite? But if my campsite villager moves out, they can only be replaced by another campsite villager? This whole thing is really confusing and is making picking-and-choosing my villagers a lot more difficult.

Linius

Wow, so maybe I should buy this box bed at my re-tail just to catalog it. It's been there for weeks now. I didn't like how it has stains on it... lol

Sounds like you have a Cardboard Box in your retail then? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/cardboard-box

Also, was browsing Gamefaqs a bit to see if there's anything interesting going on. All these 'offering to dupe this for ...K' threads make me sad. I wish Nintendo would patch it. So many rare items and sets have become too common because of this. I would gladly pay a lot for sloppy items but knowing people could have duped them makes me feel uncomfortable about it.

Not sure if it's orderable, I reckon it's not because otherwise AC would already be flooded with this set. The special thing about it is that it's so hard to get. A bit like the Pascal furniture, Katie items and the cabana set etc.

And it looks great imo.

Can't order sloppy or cardboard stuff, unfortunately.

But, I like that it makes those sets more special.

Ah! Okay... that makes sense then. I'll just have to keep my eye open for them then. Had no idea.

SmithnCo

I'm a bit confused by the whole campsite thing. If someone who wasn't recruited from the campsite moves out, does that mean any random villager can move in without coming through the campsite? But if my campsite villager moves out, they can only be replaced by another campsite villager? This whole thing is really confusing and is making picking-and-choosing my villagers a lot more difficult.

Any random villagers can move in when non-campsite villagers move out.

Maybe campsite villagers too, I'm still not sure if there is merit to the "tenth slot" having to be a campsite/streetpass/other town's villager.

Animekatt

Sounds like you have a Cardboard Box in your retail then? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/cardboard-box

Also, was browsing Gamefaqs a bit to see if there's anything interesting going on. All these 'offering to dupe this for ...K' threads make me sad. I wish Nintendo would patch it. So many rare items and sets have become too common because of this. I would gladly pay a lot for sloppy items but knowing people could have duped them makes me feel uncomfortable about it.

I have this: http://moridb.com/items/furniture/cardboard-bed

SmithnCo

Yeah, GameFAQs is kinda a mess now. People duping villager pics and stuff like that. Bleh.

Would be nice if they patched it like that MK7 glitch, but this may be more complicated because it involved the saving process and internet.

Bradlums

Took me a solid 2 hours last night to catch a saddled bichir, damn black bass are the exact same size >:|
going for the giant snakehead and my bug/fish encyclopedias will be complete for the month

Mekere

That would be great.

Having Benjamin or Moth in your town would be helpfull btw. Just keep sending those two furniture trough the mail and eventually they'll put their stuff up for sale. Those two and Rodney are the only villagers who have sloppy furniture in their houses.

Graham has the sloppy stereo and the cardboard table when moving in. I have him replaced his sloppy stereo by a new one, but have yet to see it appears in re-tail.

Linius

Yeah, GameFAQs is kinda a mess now. People duping villager pics and stuff like that. Bleh.

Would be nice if they patched it like that MK7 glitch, but this may be more complicated because it involved the saving process and internet.

Even villagers pictures? What's the point in that really, it's that feel of knowing you done good with your villagers that makes the pictures special.

Elija2

Any random villagers can move in when non-campsite villagers move out.

Maybe campsite villagers too, I'm still not sure if there is merit to the "tenth slot" having to be a campsite/streetpass/other town's villager.

Damn. I was hoping to be able to wait for someone here with a villager I like moving out, but it sounds like my free spot might be filled automatically in just a couple days.

Linius

Graham has the sloppy stereo and the cardboard table when moving in. I have him replaced his sloppy stereo by a new one, but have yet to see it appears in re-tail.

Oh there are more? That's good news then. I'd like a villager with sloppy items.

Took me a solid 2 hours last night to catch a saddled bichir, damn black bass are the exact same size >:|
going for the giant snakehead and my bug/fish encyclopedias will be complete for the month

My re-tail is paying double for them now :p

I don't need this second Golden Bed... I'll trade it for a piece of Golden furniture or some Bells.

How many bells am I looking at here?

Mekere

Graham is a bit.. special

tumblr_mophnqbSRv1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I suspect that he has bugged all the town and uses his computers and servers to spy on us all!

Also, the way he flirts is creepy :|

Linius

I guess around 100k. It takes a while to get gold ores.

Yeah, it's a fair price. Think I'll bite, getting to a gig in a bit though. Can you hold it for me?

I suspect that he has bugged all the town and uses his computers and servers to spy on us all!

Wow, I love this dudes house. Though it's a bit weird that he's using cardboard chairs to put his laptop on. But a sloppy stereo and carboard chairs, that's pretty cool.

zigg

Even villagers pictures? What's the point in that really, it's that feel of knowing you done good with your villagers that makes the pictures special.
Gotta collect 'em all!

Wow, I love this dudes house. Though it's a bit weird that he's using cardboard chairs to put his laptop on. But a sloppy stereo and carboard chairs, that's pretty cool.
My daughter has had Graham for a bit, he's pretty awesome. Though by now he has shuffled all the awesome stuff out of his house :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mqcmacoxMV1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Yes! Best thing to hear in the morning. Just one fossil (Megacerops torso) left!

tumblr_mqcmcidfrR1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Bones is bloody poor. I felt so sorry for him I took the loss.

tumblr_mqcmf0NOOD1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Thank God the sight of wrecked ships on the beaches will come to an end.

Elija2

FUCK, I accidentally convinced Pate to stay! Goddammit, what's the point of giving me an option to say "Good luck!" if it's just gonna make her want to stay anyway? At this rate I'm never gonna get any new villagers.

Sounds like a polar opposite to NeoGaf's ACNL community.

Linius

He reminds me of Berold in Philia's town. I love that guy. Was super creepy when he watched me change behind the bushes. I wish I got a screenshot of that.

Sounds like a polar opposite to NeoGaf's ACNL community.

And thankfully so. I probably wouldn't enjoy being part of CrossingGAF if it was like GameFaqs

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait a sec, do you have a tile sticking out over your cliff there?
Kind of. It's on land, it's just that the round edges go under the design. I was using them to make sure I could get the lighthouse as close to the cliff as possible.

Animekatt

FUCK, I accidentally convinced Pate to stay! Goddammit, what's the point of giving me an option to say "Good luck!" if it's just gonna make her want to stay anyway? At this rate I'm never gonna get any new villagers.

When you have a villager that's about to move out, it's recommended that you don't talk to them at all, whatsoever. If you see them running towards you, run the other way!

Elija2

When you have a villager that's about to move out, it's recommended that you don't talk to them at all, whatsoever. If you see them running towards you, run the other way!

She didn't run up to me, I choose to talk to her. Yeah, bad choice on my part.

Fuck it, I'm resetting. She was just about to move out tomorrow, no way I'm waiting a month for someone else to move out.

Ellix

Damn, my tan is starting to get out of control. Even though I've been wearing a hat, my tan seems to get darker each day.

Only certain hats will prevent tanning. All umbrellas do however, which is why my character is always walking around with an umbrella these days (and my villagers keep harassing me about it).

From Liquefy's guide:

Code:
The following items prevent tanning:
   1-Up Cap            Fi Mask              Outback Hat         Stagehand Hat
   Alpinist Hat        Fireman's Hat        Paperboy Cap        Star Cap
   Baby's Hat          Floppy Hat           Pilot's Hat         Straw Boater
   Balloon Hat         Football Helmet      Pink-Zap Helmet     Straw Hat
   Batter's Helmet     Ghost Mask           Plain Black Cap  Straw Umbrella Hat
   Big Bro's Hat       Grandpa Hat          Police Cap          Student Cap
   Birthday Hat        Green Cap            Puffy Hat           Top Hat
   Black Veil          Green New Year's Hat Pumpkin Head        Tulip Hat
   Blue Cap            Green-Pumpkin Head   Purple Cap          Wario Hat
   Blue New Year's Hat Green-Zap Helmet     Purple-Pumpkin Head White Cap
   Blue Ogre Mask      Hero's Cap           Racing Helmet       White Team Hat
   Blue Plaid Fedora   Hunter's Cap         Red Cap             Witch's Hat
   Blue-Zap Helmet     Jockey's Helmet      Red New Year's Hat  Wrestling Mask
   Bug Mask            King Tut Mask        Red Ogre Mask     Y. New Year's Hat
   Captain's Hat       Knight's Helmet      Red Team Hat        Yellow Cap
   Catcher's Mask      Light-Blue Cap       Red-Pumpkin Head  Yellow-Pumpkin Hd
   Cavalier Hat        Li'l Bro's Hat       Red-Zap Helmet      Cucumber Pack
   Cloche Hat          Lion-Dance Mask      Retro Helmet        Facial Mask
   Conical Straw Hat   Mailman's Hat        Roman Helmet        Gas Mask
   Dandy Hat           Majora's Mask        Safety Helmet       Hockey Mask
   Detective Hat       Makar's Mask         Samus Mask          Jester's Mask
   Diving Mask         Midna's Mask         School Hat          Lemon Pack
   Elegant Hat         Monster Mask         Ski Mask            Masquerade Mask
   Explorer's Hat      Motocross Helmet     Sombrero           All 36 Umbrellas
   Fencing Mask        Mummy Mask           Space Helmet

Cucumber pack and lemon pack is a weird case...

Elija2

Only certain hats will prevent tanning. All umbrellas do however, which is why my character is always walking around with an umbrella these days (and my villagers keep harassing me about it).

From Liquefy's guide:

Cucumber pack and lemon pack is a weird case...

Alright, I guess that makes sense. Guess I'll start wearing my white police cap.

Wolfe

Anyone have any duplicate items from Katie? Looking to offload my spare globe and aside from her pic it's the only thing she's given me :p

Anyone have any duplicate items from Katie? Looking to offload my spare globe and aside from her pic it's the only thing she's given me :p

You solved a mystery for me! I noticed that at some point I got a globe and sold it but then in the catalog I noticed I couldn't reorder it. Was wondering where that came from. Heh.

MicH

I got an extra digital photo frame from Katie if anyone wanna trade. Already have sketchbook, world map and her picture.

Chaos17

It has been now 6 now days that I only have 8 villagers and no one by passed by camp site .

Levi

Banned
I got an extra digital photo frame from Katie if anyone wanna trade. Already have sketchbook, world map and her picture.

I have an extra globe... If that's okay. I won't be available to go online til noon my time... 45 minutes away from now.

Wolfe

Sure, sounds good. I have a visitor atm, and will be eating lunch once she leaves, so maybe give me a half hour or so?

Edit: Actually you should come to my town, I could use the visitors! Just let me know when you want me to open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom