• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigyoku

FUCK, I accidentally convinced Pate to stay! Goddammit, what's the point of giving me an option to say "Good luck!" if it's just gonna make her want to stay anyway? At this rate I'm never gonna get any new villagers.

Yeah Tucker decided to stay.

Now it's war you stupid elephant. Sorry but I have a cooler person with your personality type and I want a duck and a penguin damn it!

celebi23

So, I'm still looking for some Perfect Pears. I've got a bunch of Nintendo Items and Perfect Peaches I could trade for them:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. My FC is in my profile.

Elija2

What the hell? Apparently the number of people who visited my dream town was reset to 0. I mentioned before about how the game changed my dream code for some reason, so I assume that has something to do with it. My villagers are still mentioning meeting people in their dreams though.

Yeah Tucker decided to stay.

Now it's war you stupid elephant. Sorry but I have a cooler person with your personality type and I want a duck and a penguin damn it!

I wrote Tucker the other day and called him a "fucked up circus peanut".

You'd think he'd get the hint.

MicH

i have three peppy villagers at the moment o_O

Apple (not going anywhere)
Cheri (same)
Wendy (GET OUT)

I also have no Uchi villager after Muffy left. Hoping to get someone better once Wendy leaves.

Wolfe

I've been waiting for Wendy and (whatever that strawberry shortcake rhino is named) to leave for forever, but no who comes up and tells me they're leaving next? Freya :\

Chaos17

I've been waiting for Wendy and (whatever that strawberry shortcake rhino is named) to leave for forever, but no who comes up and tells me they're leaving next? Freya :\

I hope that I won't have to wait another month to see a villager leave.
I so don't want Pate and Canberra to stay, lol.

MicH

Haha, you want Wendy out too? I wouldn't mind her if she hadn't built her house RIGHT behind mine!

Over time I also want to replace Cesar and Rodney with cooler cranky and smug villagers. But I don't have a problem with them. Only Wendy must LEAVE and she can't get out fast enough

Wolfe

Haha, you want Wendy out too? I wouldn't mind her if she hadn't built her house RIGHT behind mine!

Over time I also want to replace Cesar and Rodney with cooler cranky and smug villagers. But I don't have a problem with them. Only Wendy must LEAVE and she can't get out fast enough

Wendy doesn't bother me or anything, I just find her boring :p

I already have a smug villager in Ken but I've got his picture now and I'm hoping to get Rodney soon here from someone who's name I can't recall at the moment.

Punchy is still the guy I really want to get to move in though.

I hope that I won't have to wait another month to see a villager leave.
I so don't want Pate and Canberra, lol.

Canberra is great!

ibyHWbgYfVXLRq.JPG

Chopper

Yes Nate! A lighthouse! That's exactly what I want in my town, you fucking legend.

Is there a comprehensive list of each personality and the PWPs they suggest? I need to start ticking off the list...

Megatron

i have three peppy villagers at the moment o_O

Apple (not going anywhere)
Cheri (same)
Wendy (GET OUT)

I also have no Uchi villager after Muffy left. Hoping to get someone better once Wendy leaves.

Does anyone like the Sheep neighbors? I have Frita and hate her, I had Eunice in my last two towns and didn't like her, nobody wants Muffy, and you Wolfe don't like Wendy...

MicH

Canberra is great!

ibyHWbgYfVXLRq.JPG
Is that the brick bridge? HNNNNNG I WANT

I have actually DEMOLISHED a bridge in hopes that my villagers will suggest other types (I read that they will oNLY suggest new bridges when there is room for one - anyone know if it's true?)

I want the Zen bridge or the brick one.

Does anyone like the Sheep neighbors? I have Frita and hate her, I had Eunice in my last two towns and didn't like her, nobody wants Muffy, and you Wolfe don't like Wendy...
In GC I had Woolio (not in NL :() and Baabara. I liked both. I hate Wendy only because she moved in right behind me and because I hate her pink cheeks :( :p

Muffy was terrifying and her name crept me out.

Is that the brick bridge? HNNNNNG I WANT

I have actually DEMOLISHED a bridge in hopes that my villagers will suggest other types (I read that they will oNLY suggest new bridges when there is room for one - anyone know if it's true?)

I want the Zen bridge or the brick one.

Actually, I just demolished my cobblestone bridge for the same reason and because it's next to my brick bridge. I need zen and modern bridge!

Edit: I have no idea if it's true that I needed to remove my 3rd bridge to get bridge suggestions.

Wolfe

Haha I've got the brick bridge as well and have actually been meaning to destroy my default one in hopes of getting the modern or zen bridge suggested :p

I don't know if it's true either but I can say that I built the brick bridge weeks ago (my third bridge, suspension was second) and haven't had any new ones suggested since and I have cranky/snooty villagers so I'm assuming it's true.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wendy doesn't bother me or anything, I just find her boring :p

I already have a smug villager in Ken but I've got his picture now and I'm hoping to get Rodney soon here from someone who's name I can't recall at the moment.

Punchy is still the guy I really want to get to move in though.

Punchy is awesome.

Also, I'm free whenever you wanted to have me over :)

MicH

Just did a check to see which type of villager I need which PWPs from. Turns out it's very spread out, but the Smug villagers give out the worst suggestions!

Any vilager
Brick Bridge
Modern Bridge

Normal
Outdoor Chair
Drinking Fountain
Garbage Can
Fairy-Tale Streetlight
Flower Bed

Peppy
Bell
Metal Bench
Fairy-Tale Bridge
Illuminated Clock
Round Streetlight
Archway Sculpture
Illuminated Heart
Illuminated Tree

Snooty
Modern Bench
Modern Clock Tower
Illuminated Arch
Hot Spring
Statue Fountain
Tower (Tokyo)

Uchi
Wood Bench
Log Bench
Picnic Blanket
Bus Stop
Wisteria Trellis
Windmill

Lazy
Hammock
Tire Toy
Pile of Pipes
Balloon Arch
Sandbox
Water Pump

Jock
Blue Bench
Instrument Shelter
Torch
Video Screen

Cranky
Zen Bell
Zen Bench
Zen Bridge
Zen Streetlight
Stack of Rice
Drilling Rig

Smug
Cube Sculpture
Moai Statue
Stonehenge

Biskit needs to get going! And Blaire, too! Thank god I have two Peppy villagers as well :p

My gate is open... Town name Dredfort
Coming!

Chopper

Just did a check to see which type of villager I need which PWPs from. Turns out it's very spread out, but the Smug villagers give out the worst suggestions!

Any vilager
Brick Bridge
Modern Bridge

Normal
Outdoor Chair
Drinking Fountain
Garbage Can
Fairy-Tale Streetlight
Flower Bed

Peppy
Bell
Metal Bench
Fairy-Tale Bridge
Illuminated Clock
Round Streetlight
Archway Sculpture
Illuminated Heart
Illuminated Tree

Snooty
Modern Bench
Modern Clock Tower
Illuminated Arch
Hot Spring
Statue Fountain
Tower (Tokyo)

Uchi
Wood Bench
Log Bench
Picnic Blanket
Bus Stop
Wisteria Trellis
Windmill

Lazy
Hammock
Tire Toy
Pile of Pipes
Balloon Arch
Sandbox
Water Pump

Jock
Blue Bench
Instrument Shelter
Torch
Video Screen

Cranky
Zen Bell
Zen Bench
Zen Bridge
Zen Streetlight
Stack of Rice
Drilling Rig

Smug
Cube Sculpture
Moai Statue
Stonehenge

Biskit needs to get going! And Blaire, too! Thank god I have two Peppy villagers as well :p

Coming!
This is a nice list. Any chance we could complete it, for reference sake? Lazy can recommend the climbing frame. I know that much...

Graham is a bit.. special

tumblr_mophnqbSRv1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I suspect that he has bugged all the town and uses his computers and servers to spy on us all!

Also, the way he flirts is creepy :|

Graham's default house is so awesome it makes me kind of wish things didn't swap out when you give him items.

I wrote Tucker the other day and called him a "fucked up circus peanut".

You'd think he'd get the hint.
Damn, so much Tucker hate. The guy has his house literally right in prime position for a lighthouse, but I'd never get rid of him.

I'd say Lazy and Jock are pretty lousy too whilePeppy, Snooty and Uchi give the best suggestions.

Oxx

Jacques is moving-in tomorrow. Looks like he's going to fill my smug-hole. I suppose it's good that the game tries to make sure that you have all personality-types represented.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I have katie but don't have internet access. Will she hang around until tomorrow or will she disappear at 6am tomorrow?

Stat!

Three days, 2 guides, three terrible haircuts. I did get to buy a ski mask to save myself from looking at my face.

Which colour is the default hair colour? :(

On the brightside, I get to design my house today and not worry about HRA score.

On the downside? Why did they include the grass wear and tear if I run. Lame! I really need to figure out a path to set around my town.

MisterSamMan, you are my hero. Let me just play a few rounds of Elite Hammer Tour since I just arrived on my island and I'll pop over. What do you want in return?

I'll leave my gates open and it's free of charge, but if you do have a Cedar sapling. I'll take it off your hands.

Ellix

I'll leave my gates open and it's free of charge, but if you do have a Cedar sapling. I'll take it off your hands.

May I get a hammer too if you're still giving 'em out? You can check my list to see if you need anything, and I think Leif has a cedar sapling too. If you want me to order anything from the Nooks' it will arrive in an hour!

Can one drop cedar saplings? Guess you'll have to guide me to the right hole.

I think so, but I'm not sure...never dropped one.

May I get a hammer too if you're still giving 'em out? You can check my list to see if you need anything, and I think Leif has a cedar sapling too. If you want me to order anything from the Nooks' it will arrive in an hour!

Feel free to stop by, my gates are open. If you do have a cedar sapling, I will most certainly want it.

Three days, 2 guides, three terrible haircuts. I did get to buy a ski mask to save myself from looking at my face.

Which colour is the default hair colour? :(
Default hair colour is a real pain in the ass to try and get on the slider, however you can use the faint little polka dot background in the text box to line your slider up with to find the exact spots for certain colours.

For the default brown you want to place the slider in between the 2nd and 3rd line of dots down AFTER the line of text at the top of the box. It is stupidly hard to explain but sadly it isn't on the top screen so I can't take a picture to illustrate whereabouts I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom