• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham wants me to build a Parabolic Antenna. Nope!

But it looks so cool!
PWP-Parabolic_Antenna_model.png

MicH

I need help.

Gayle wants an Oak Silk Moth. I've looked everywhere in my village for over an HOUR. Nothing

Went to the island. Caught lots of awesome bugs. No moth

IGN guide says it comes out at 7 PM. Is it wrong???? I usually see LOTS of these, but when I need one they're no where to be found!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mqcv8kYNyo1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Massive thanks to MisterSamMan. Now I can stop begging for fossils.

Won't sell my spares straight away since I'm sure there are others still collecting. Also I can offer the service of making miniature models for people.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_mqcv81oJ1M1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqcvdwxqUx1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Who just got the most adorable villager's picture? DIS GUY

The back says: "Born on January 30th, Aquarius. Favorite saying is 'Squeak your mind, even if your voice shakes.'" :3

tumblr_mqcv8kYNyo1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Massive thanks to MisterSamMan. Now I can stop begging for fossils.

Won't sell my spares straight away since I'm sure there are others still collecting. Also I can offer the service of making miniature models for people.

Congrats and thanks for the Cedar saplings. I will have trees in my town once again!

Iph

Banned
I've got Katie in my town wanting to visit another town. Looking to visit anyone's town really. I'm not sure if I have anything worthwhile to bring besides an extra Samus mask and some perfect cherries.

My friend code is: 1091-7557-0540

PM me if you're looking for something specific to bring. I have way too much stuff hoarded in my storage and museum rooms. >_>

TIME TRAVEL WARNING

I've spoken about this to a few visitors, but thought that if anyone else was interested you could stop by and take advantage of it.

I enter military service in two weeks time. While I'm against time travel in AC in general, considering the circumstances I feel justified in doing so. I'm likely going to miss the rest of the year, so I plan to hop around a bit. I've already been jumping days at a time, but soon I plan to make big jumps to major holidays.

Today is the first stop in that in Lordran at the moment the date is August 4th, 2013. The first night of fireworks season. At 7pm PST the firework show starts, with Isabelle currently in the square accepting custom firework designs and Redd setting up his stand for the show. During the show Redd will sell fortune cookies that may lead to prizes and Isabelle hands out goodies. Show goes till midnight.

So I completely understand if you don't want any part of it, but if you do want to come by tonight I'll try to add people I don't have now so I'm ready when evening comes. I'll make other posts announcing when I'm umping to other dates later in the year.

I'd post pictures but the 3ds internet browser is broken and I don't understand German to use abload.de

Linius

I've got Katie in my town wanting to visit another town. Looking to visit anyone's town really. I'm not sure if I have anything worthwhile to bring besides an extra Samus mask and some perfect cherries.

My friend code is: 1091-7557-0540

PM me if you're looking for something specific to bring. I have way too much stuff hoarded in my storage and museum rooms. >_>

Not looking for anything, but adding a visitor and Katie would be great. FC is in profile.

Can't make it a too lenghty visit if you don't mind?

UberTag

Looks like Linius beat me to the punch on accepting Katie.

Last call for anyone that wants to have Olaf as a villager. He's looking for a new home.

Linius

TIME TRAVEL WARNING

I've spoken about this to a few visitors, but thought that if anyone else was interested you could stop by and take advantage of it.

I enter military service in two weeks time. While I'm against time travel in AC in general, considering the circumstances I feel justified in doing so. I'm likely going to miss the rest of the year, so I plan to hop around a bit. I've already been jumping days at a time, but soon I plan to make big jumps to major holidays.

Today is the first stop in that in Lordran at the moment the date is August 4th, 2013. The first night of fireworks season. At 7pm PST the firework show starts, with Isabelle currently in the square accepting custom firework designs and Redd setting up his stand for the show. During the show Redd will sell fortune cookies that may lead to prizes and Isabelle hands out goodies. Show goes till midnight.

So I completely understand if you don't want any part of it, but if you do want to come by tonight I'll try to add people I don't have now so I'm ready when evening comes. I'll make other posts announcing when I'm umping to other dates later in the year.

I'd post pictures but the 3ds internet browser is broken and I don't understand German to use abload.de

You can use Minus to upload pictures, works perfect. And I understand you're TT'in, but I'm gonna hold out on this. My time will come.

SuperSah

Banned
The modern wood stool you mean? If that's the case you can drop by. If not you should link me to it in the database so I know what you're talking about :p

It's the one in Narij's (sp?) photo above.

If you have, i'll collect it shortly. In the middle of my workout right now. :p

LostAnkh

I stopped playing this game for 2 weeks for Shin Megami Tensei IV, and recently just came back to it for 2 hours.

Why did I stop playing this game? :.(

Metaroo

When did this thread move to these parts?

Anyways, after a lot of help from gaffers, and a little bit of my own digging, I'm only four fossils away from a full collection :D

I need:

Stego Tail
Archelon Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Dimetrodon Tail

Fossils I own:

Plesio neck
Plesio torso
Parasaur tail
Diplo neck
Diplo skull x2
raptor skull
ankylo tail
ankylo torso
ammonite x2
stego torso
stego skull
mammoth torso
Trex skull x2
tricera tail
iguanodon skull
ichthyo torso x2
pachy torso
coprolite
styraco torso
ptera left wing
archaeopteryx

Willing to trade or pay for the four I need! PM me :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It's the one in Narij's (sp?) photo above.

If you have, i'll collect it shortly. In the middle of my workout right now. :p

Close! You got all the letters :p

I obviously have it, and don't mind letting you catalog. No need to be shy :)

When did this thread move to these parts?

Anyways, after a lot of help from gaffers, and a little bit of my own digging, I'm only four fossils away from a full collection :D

I need:

Stego Tail
Archelon Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Dimetrodon Tail

I have a bunch of fossils. I'll try to edit this post after I take note of everything. I'll pay/trade for these as you guys like.

Also got the golden watering can! I can't wait to surround my house with Gold Roses... as tacky as that is.

Aw fuck man, I just sold 2 of those earlier -_-

Linius

I always feel sorry towards the fossils searchers. I just don't have the space to keep everything I dig up, I sell them right away each morning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom