• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

My home's HHA score this morning = 170,330
AU7Amsc.gif

Yesterday's cicada-spree clearly paid off.
My goal for today is to wrap up either the Balloon or Cabana-series and drive my score above 200K.

Now you got my attention.

You have sets of furniture in EACH room? You don't bother with feng shui at all do you?

I don't know, it's terrible.

I NEVER run in my town yet I still see increasing detoriation. Nothing has seemed to improve upon so far and I have many flowers everwhere. Absolutely terrible.
I swear that villagers contribute to grass deterioration. The area outside one of my villagers houses is looking ridiculously worn, but that is despite their house being well out of the way of the usual high traffic areas and it being a house I never go near (since I hate that villager). My high traffic bridge area also has virtually no grass left - I don't use it much but there are always 4 or 5 villagers hanging around there.

MicH

I'm back for everyone who PMed me and wanted to catalog the rococo set o:

I added Chopper and Dandy Crocodile first. Already had Mich. Let me know if you're coming so I open the gate!
I'm ready right now, but I have no problem in waiting for the others. I'll just be here

I swear that villagers contribute to grass deterioration. The area outside one of my villagers houses is looking ridiculously worn, but that is despite their house being well out of the way of the usual high traffic areas and it being a house I never go near (since I hate that villager). My high traffic bridge area also has virtually no grass left - I don't use it much but there are always 4 or 5 villagers hanging around there.
My house is in a very secluded spot with lakes under and and around it (like a U shape with my house in the middle). A villager lives directly above me and there's a tiny pond 2 spaces to the right of their house. The detoriation there is very apparent as I (and my visitors presumably) use that pathway to get to my house. But there is never any running. It wouldn't surprise me if the villagers contributed to it as that villager often walks around that spot.

MicH

I'll open the gates for you. They haven't answered my PM so maybe they're away from a computer. I'll be here for a while so I can let them in when they're back :p
Thank you, I will be there shortly. Is there anything you need? Any furniture sets or stuff like that?

Might not be for an hour or so. I'm at work. Is that still cool? I'll PM you...

Yeah, don't worry. Let me know :)

Thank you, I will be there shortly. Is there anything you need? Any furniture sets or stuff like that?

Hmm... I need the lovely set's wall/floor or any other set that isn't Cabin/Sleek/Astro/Modern/Modern Wood/Campus. Not necessary to bring anything, though! I like ACGAF so I'm happy to do this.

MicH

Yeah, don't worry. Let me know :)

Hmm... I need the lovely set's wall/floor or any other set that isn't Cabin/Sleek/Astro/Modern/Modern Wood/Campus. Not necessary to bring anything, though! I like ACGAF so I'm happy to do this.
OK. I have the completed Minimalist set if you (or anyone else) would like to catalog it.

Also on the way to the train station I caught an Arapaima. Aw yisss

So it seems Club LOL isn't working for me.

I signed the petition and gave it to the weird dude down the street. I read online that Club LOL would open the day after? Well it has been at least a couple of days (maybe three) since I gave my petition sheet to the dude. It is 21:20 here right now, and I can't find Club LOL. Is it broken?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

I signed the petition and gave it to the weird dude down the street. I read online that Club LOL would open the day after? Well it has been at least a couple of days (maybe three) since I gave my petition sheet to the dude. It is 21:20 here right now, and I can't find Club LOL. Is it broken?

It opens 3 days later.

Remyzero

Mine didn't open until I built the Dream Suite

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is there any good outdoor furniture? I have my back room as my garden room with grass carpet and light blue walls. Would be good to have some patio style furniture. Perhaps would need some customising.

I wish you could use pro designs with wallpaper to not have a repeating pattern top to bottom.

MicH

Ahhh I need that one! Didn't see your post until just now. Let me know when I can come and catalog :)
You can come over now if you want?

Is there any good outdoor furniture? I have my back room as my garden room with grass carpet and light blue walls. Would be good to have some patio style furniture. Perhaps would need some customising.

I wish you could use pro designs with wallpaper to not have a repeating pattern top to bottom.
Oh my god I am doing the EXACT same thing. I kinda like what I have going. I can upload a picture.

Katie turned up in the thunderstorm today and understandably wants to leave. No one currently has their gates open. Would anyone like a visitor?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well plugging my 3DS into the hifi and leaving it running in Club LOL is my new soundtrack of the evening.

tumblr_mpbqfdGzOo1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Being super new, would anyone be willing to let me in and grab a few of each fruit besides Oranges and Pears (as that's all I have at the moment)? FC in profile, just let me know if you add me.

Linius

i32CRYFDKzmhQ.JPG
iq7GIMfnJRchC.JPG

Drank some foreign coffee today.

iGjA4FV9gZZlW.JPG
iwLmRtauwdOQg.JPG

Just hanging at Coquette's town with Mich. She has Henry! :D

ibsIFGvCVhrQu2.JPG
ibcEM84fFlMc0c.JPG

Got a violin from Katt and been to club LOL in my town for the first time. Nice tunes!

i3s6x9GqNb7mE.JPG
ibvzjhMlKj4diy.JPG

Eudaemonic is sweet enough to warn me about Kabuki. Pulga is just being Pulga. Tssk.

thought i was doing ok until i started to read this thread this is my first animal crossing game i've played seem to have ran into a brink wall today i am stuck at 79% approval rating

Fantomex

Guys, since my Nooks hasn't upgraded yet. If I sell stuff now, will It show up on my catalogue once Nook upgrades eventually? or do I have to wait for him to upgrade first?

AAAAH! I got all these beautiful paths in my town I forgot you can put items on patterned ground so I shot a ballon thinking I only need that stupid wallpaper to get a better HHA score

present disappeared as soon as it hit my path pattern
wtzgU.gif

I'm excited to leave work...mostly because I get to play this when I get home.

Can I visit someone?! Can I? I'm so new and my town is so BORING!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Being super new, would anyone be willing to let me in and grab a few of each fruit besides Oranges and Pears (as that's all I have at the moment)? FC in profile, just let me know if you add me.

I'll add you in a bit, and will drop one of each fruit by my station for you. Feel free to have a look around too if you like

Can you post your FC, mobile here and your 3DS ID doesn't show up.

My FC is 5327-0890-9892

SmithnCo

AAAAH! I got all these beautiful paths in my town I forgot you can put items on patterned ground so I shot a ballon thinking I only need that stupid wallpaper to get a better HHA score

present disappeared as soon as it hit my path pattern
wtzgU.gif

Yeah, that sucks. The good new is once you get all the balloon stuff and other slingshots, you can stop caring besides getting the balloon popping badge.

Koomaster

Nintendo...if I'm wearing a black mii mask, why am I still white bodied???
Yeah this is seriously the worst. Why would they make this change? City Folk changed your skin tone to match your Mii Mask. Why was this overlooked; or changed?

I hate to say Nintendo is racist, but fuck this is pretty bad. I'm really miffed about it to be honest. Going to have to balance a tan on my character just to look how I want is nuts. Really should add a tanning booth to the next game if this is how they want to continue doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom