• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Sorry if this was answered already but why do I have the blue Spotpass dot next to my AC icon? Something new today?

Check your HHA showcase. You get a dot everytime you got a spotpass house to visit along with a streetpass ACNL player. Repeat streetpasses will occur when they've updated their house.

MicH

Man, the hydrangea bushes look amazing. So much better than the hibiscus bushes, in my opinion. Absolutely love the pink and blue flowers.

Probably gonna replace most of my hibiscus bushes once I get some stock of them. Will probably only keep the hibiscus in certain areas in the southern part of town.

Salaadin

Check your HHA showcase. You get a dot everytime you got a spotpass house to visit along with a streetpass ACNL player. Repeat streetpasses will occur when they've updated their house.

Thanks.

New house for US AC players. I'm European so I don't get nice things.
:(

Also, wiki isnt totally clear on this but this
"Great galloping grasshoppers! Were I to give this town a rating, I'd say that it's exemplary, old bean!" '"The survey also says the citizens feel [Town Name] is the best town ever! Everyone just loves it here! Let's both do our best to ensure that [Town Name] is always a clean, happy place to live!"
means I have perfect town status, right?

Roto13

I have like 50 now I guess. Ordering a few at a time the coming week and I'll get there.

I had a lot of them already, but after I catalogged the rest from Niraj, I ordered all of the ones I was missing at one time. Two copies of each. :p

I put one copy in my music player and hang the other on one of my walls as a treat for people who streetpass me. Now I can be like a music fairy, delivering all of the music to all the good little boys and girls of Toronto.

No guide for the animal pictures yet?

It's not something that really requires a guide. Do nice things for people and they'll like you, and when they like you enough, they'll give you their picture for doing them a big favour. (A big favour can be something like catching a rare fish for them, or going to someone else's town to collect signatures for their petition.)

ramyeon

So this bamboo looks pretty dead :( is it because there's not enough space? Too close to my house and path pattern?

BPz5Kk_CMAAKkX0.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
New house for US AC players. I'm European so I don't get nice things.

I think Nintendo's punishing us for the So Many Games Promo. :[

Close! You got all the letters :p

I obviously have it, and don't mind letting you catalog. No need to be shy :)

I was close! I'll perfect it next time. I was on mobileGAF so I had to take a wild guess.

If possible, i'd love to catalogue the next time you're open. I'm not in no rush. :)

4425-2273-6142

Philia

I had a lot of them already, but after I catalogged the rest from Niraj

I hang the other on one of my walls as a treat for people who streetpass me.

Thanks for this, I told my hubby that he can order his music outright from my house instead of me ordering them in batches for him which would had been TEDIOUS as fuck.

So this bamboo looks pretty dead :( is it because there's not enough space? Too close to my house and path pattern?

BPz5Kk_CMAAKkX0.jpg

Too close to the house. :( Poor bamboo.

Man, the hydrangea bushes look amazing. So much better than the hibiscus bushes, in my opinion. Absolutely love the pink and blue flowers.

Probably gonna replace most of my hibiscus bushes once I get some stock of them. Will probably only keep the hibiscus in certain areas in the southern part of town.

Yep, the dark green leaves look incredible and when they bloom they look gorgeous. I plan to fill my town with them as well. :D Unfortunately, it'll take forever to get compared to the Hibiscus.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think Nintendo's punishing us for the So Many Games Promo. :[

I was close! I'll perfect it next time. I was on mobileGAF so I had to take a wild guess.

If possible, i'd love to catalogue the next time you're open. I'm not in no rush. :)

4425-2273-6142

No worries, just let me know when a good time is. Mine's 2836-0258-6594

MicH

Yep, the dark green leaves look incredible and when they bloom they look gorgeous. I plan to fill my town with them as well. :D Unfortunately, it'll take forever to get compared to the Hibiscus.
Yeah, but they bloom for LESS THAN A MONTH. Terrible. It's probably a good idea to have lots of different bushes as they all bloom in differen periods throughout the year (you could potentially have flowers on bushes all year if you switch them out/have one kind in one area, another in another area etc).

I want lots of holly bushes in winter :D Better start buying! Bought my first holly bush and my first hydrangea today

Got the Golden Watering can today, the game almost killed the fun for me spending 20 mins each day watering flowers on by one, only to find out I missed one and it is withering.

Still love the game, over a month later, and havnt missed a day!

Ellix

Speaking of plants, any idea why my tree here keeps dying? Is it because the second space in front of the villager's door counts as an "object" so the tree can't grow? Or there's too many trees/bushes?

tumblr_mqczuePNVM1sv666jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqczuePNVM1sv666jo2_400.jpg

The sucky thing is that my best bro Gruff lives there so I can't make him move away ;__;

MicH

Speaking of plants, any idea why my tree here keeps dying? Is it because the second space in front of the villager's door counts as an "object" so the tree can't grow? Or there's too many trees/bushes?

tumblr_mqczuePNVM1sv666jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqczuePNVM1sv666jo2_400.jpg

The sucky thing is that my best bro Gruff lives there so I can't make him move away ;__;
Can't put patterns or plant trees/anything on that tile. The first two spaces in front of a villagers door are unusable

Philia

The dying tree is next (south) to invisible entrance tile, so I imagine its a no no to plant it there possibly. But yeah, having too many bushes/trees in a little area IS a thing though. So its one of the two.

Yeah, but they bloom for LESS THAN A MONTH. Terrible. It's probably a good idea to have lots of different bushes as they all bloom in differen periods throughout the year (you could potentially have flowers on bushes all year if you switch them out/have one kind in one area, another in another area etc).

I want lots of holly bushes in winter :D Better start buying! Bought my first holly bush and my first hydrangea today

Hmm, smart idea, I guess I'll start mapping out what areas will have what bushes.

Is it me or is there maid hat ? XD
Maybe this hat will do with a maid outfit ?

nurses-cap.jpg

But i don't have it >.>

No, there's no maid's hat. Nothing like what you'd traditionally find on a French maid--a mob cap. That nurse's cap, which is pink, or the milkmaid hat are probably as close as you'd get.

Ellix

Can't put patterns or plant trees/anything on that tile. The first two spaces in front of a villagers door are unusable

The dying tree is next (south) to invisible entrance tile, so I imagine its a no no to plant it there possibly. But yeah, having too many bushes/trees in a little area IS a thing though. So its one of the two.

Gah, I was afraid of that. Thanks though, I guess I'll have to think of a way around it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I hope tomorrow is cool so I feel more motivated to play. You were right Linius, I am missing one item in the sleek series. I believe it is the sleek side table.

Linius

I hope tomorrow is cool so I feel more motivated to play. You were right Linius, I am missing one item in the sleek series. I believe it is the sleek side table.

Come get it at my town tomorrow if you like.

Thanks Sah! Got no PWP myself either. Nor Pascal items too :(

SuperSah

Banned

When it's warm, I feel less motivated to play. Too warm and it's now thundering in London. =P.

Last attempt farming for a PWP then i'm done for the day.

MicH

My PWP today was the shoddy streetlight. Urgh. At least I'm almost thrrough all the bad ones. Stack of rice and Pile of piles still needs to be suggested though :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My PWP today was the shoddy streetlight. Urgh. At least I'm almost thrrough all the bad ones. Stack of rice and Pile of piles still needs to be suggested though :(

Mine was "stadium lights" from Sparro. No thanks bro.

Be there in a couple of minutes after this last minute's passed for my final PWP hunt then i'll get some sleep. :3

No worries, take your time.

one_kill

Wow, I'm tanned as fuck!

It's jarring to see my avatar turn Latino hahaha
I guess it's quite fitting too because of my heritage, but I wouldn't say I was as dark

Koomaster

tumblr_mqd12nsr0p1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I uh, you are very sweet Lopez. (# ^___^ #)

He gave me another picture just in case the other one he gave me before wasn't enough.
tumblr_mqd0opvjuj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

So if anyone is curious, you can receive multiple pictures of a villager.

Wolfe

That's one of the ones I want but haven't gotten yet, I'll put it outside my future shanty castle :p

Chaos17

tumblr_mqd12nsr0p1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I uh, you are very sweet Lopez. (# ^___^ #)

He gave me another picture just in case the other one he gave me before wasn't enough.
tumblr_mqd0opvjuj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

So if anyone is curious, you can receive multiple pictures of a villager.
I've him too, he is cool and loves fruits!
I didn't get his picture yet tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom