• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos17

How do you get villagers to suggest PWPs?
You just need to walk beside them but be sure they see you (their head turn over you).
When they want to suggest something they will look suprised and run to you (like any other quest).

It's pretty random tough even with the trick when you have to go hide for 10 mins and come back.

Marvie_3

Banned
Is there an easy way to tell where the "southern" part of your town starts? I need to plant cedar trees but I don't want a bunch to die.

Nori Chan

Been grinding all day for a pwp...no luck. Nothing but catchphrases, greetings and asking me about a mountain or an ocean....

Any suggestions?

Chopper

Is there an easy way to tell where the "southern" part of your town starts? I need to plant cedar trees but I don't want a bunch to die.

I wondered the same thing.
9wXw1r6.jpg
That spot where I'm standing is the exact halfway point between north and south, according to where I can and can't grow cedars. So it might actually be a little bit "lower" than you think.

I've stopped doing anything furniture-related for animals, unless they're offering something I really want. I've turned multiple villager houses into shit.

celebi23

So, I'm still looking for some Perfect Pears. I've got a bunch of Nintendo Items and Perfect Peaches I could trade for them:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. My FC is in my profile.
Anyone interested?

Koomaster

I've stopped doing anything furniture-related for animals, unless they're offering something I really want. I've turned multiple villager houses into shit.
You could always order a full set of furniture and mail it to them and see what they do with everything. I think that's what I'm going to end up doing for some of mine.

Chopper

JgKGiSy.jpg

Okay. So that blank spot to the right is where a bush failed to grow. I have an identical setup just to the east of my town, and a bush failed in the exact same spot. I have concluded that regardless of the tree limitations, it is impossible to have more than 7 "grown" artifacts in a row. Can anyone confirm or disprove this theory?

Also, my purple/orange roses spawned a rock*. :/

iLpqUi2.jpg

You could always order a full set of furniture and mail it to them and see what they do with everything. I think that's what I'm going to end up doing for some of mine.

I gave Kitty a bunch of alpine stuff to pay her back for taking the panel. Her house is looking pretty good now.

Wolfe

Been grinding all day for a pwp...no luck. Nothing but catchphrases, greetings and asking me about a mountain or an ocean....

Any suggestions?

It really feels like you guys are going about this the wrong way by "grinding" it. I still regularly get a suggestion daily unless I don't play much for the day and I've gotten plenty of desirable PWPs so far. Just a few minutes ago Ken suggested the cube sculpture (right on Ken!).

zigg

I want some if these awesome deer villagers!
I would not be opposed to letting Beau out into the world next time he's interested. If you love something, set it free, etc.

You don't want Deirdre, though. SO BORING

Ah, yeah, I did that with a few villagers in Wild World. I hadn't started yet here because I had fuck all for furniture series in the beginning. :)

MicH

JgKGiSy.jpg

Okay. So that blank spot to the right is where a bush failed to grow. I have an identical setup just to the east of my town, and a bush failed in the exact same spot. I have concluded that regardless of the tree limitations, it is impossible to have more than 7 "grown" artifacts in a row. Can anyone confirm or disprove this theory?

Also, my purple/orange roses spawned a rock*. :/

iLpqUi2.jpg
I have multiple areas with more than 10 bushes in a straight line, no holes in between.

Chopper

Yup. Its genes were bad though, it only gave me a stupid gem instead of the gold that I wanted :)
Mine was actually gold ore. I made wallpaper. :)

Also, these trees are gonna fail, right?

pGw7eWi.jpg

I have multiple areas with more than 10 bushes in a straight line, no holes in between.
That is very odd. I guess the number of trees is affecting it then. The bush failures are totally consistent across the southern path of my island. Every seven spots. Ugh. I'll work on it...

colinp

Banned
I would not be opposed to letting Beau out into the world next time he's interested. If you love something, set it free, etc.

You don't want Deirdre, though. SO BORING

Ah, yeah, I did that with a few villagers in Wild World. I hadn't started yet here because I had fuck all for furniture series in the beginning. :)

You take that back! Who do you think you are talking about Deirdre like that???

zroid

Banned
Is anyone else using the 3DS' built-in notepad to keep track of coffee preferences?

It's kind of a hassle going in and out of the game every time, but it just feels right doing it this way. :p

Elija2

Is anyone else using the 3DS' built-in notepad to keep track of coffee preferences?

It's kind of a hassle going in and out of the game every time, but it just feels right doing it this way. :p

Yep, I do that. What else am I supposed to use Game Notes for?

Velcro Fly

Wendy wanted me to trade her retro fridge for my Rainbow stag. Get lost, Wendy

I've learned to just ignore villagers when I'm holding anything of value.

One time I was holding one of the spotpass items and they wanted to trade a native peach for it.

Garland7G

Hate to bring this up again but does anyone have a villager moving out? Snooty smug or normal perfered, Beardo is all packed up today and ready to go at which point I'll be down to 8. I was happy to see a camper in town and was quickly saddened when I went inside and saw...

Bee_Dog.png
Uggh

Chopper

Has anyone is the UK got their golden watering can yet? It can't be long now. I really need to chop some fucking trees down, but daren't until I've got it.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Has anyone is the UK got their golden watering can yet? It can't be long now. I really need to chop some fucking trees down, but daren't until I've got it.

You chop down trees with the watering can? o_O I guess that's why they call you Chopper. :p

Koomaster

Hate to bring this up again but does anyone have a villager moving out? Snooty smug or normal perfered, Beardo is all packed up today and ready to go at which point I'll be down to 8. I was happy to see a camper in town and was quickly saddened when I went inside and saw...

Bee_Dog.png
Uggh
What's wrong with him? He looks sort of adorable.

Philia

You chop down trees with the watering can? o_O I guess that's why they call you Chopper. :p

Gold watering can is the prize of the Perfect Town status for 15 days straight. Once he gets it, he can give ZERO fucks about Perfect Town status and go on a chopping spree.

Frita moved in RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE a couple weeks ago. I've abusing her religiously ever since...

HNI_0066.jpg

HNI_0069.jpg

HNI_0068.jpg

HNI_00862.jpg

Yes, GTFO.

HNI_0088.jpg

To bury you in and drive over with Nook's steamroller. Many centuries from now, someone will dig up a Frita Fossils such as a Frita Torso, or Frita Neck, for their museum.

HNI_00922.jpg

I will not relent... my fountain will go here one day...

I do really wish villager interactions were like the Gamecube Animal Crossing where it allowed you to choose whether you wanted work or just a conversation. I wanna talk, Ozzie, not run your fucking errands all day.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nothing special, but made a list of public works projects (sans the ones that are available at the beginning, because you can figure that shit out yourself). Feel free to take it for you own use (File, make a copy). I think I got everything, but if not, let me know, or fix it yourself :p

Also let me know if it doesn't work for some reason and I'll just make it public (should be good for everyone I link).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom