• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

It's my second day of mass town renovation and I still have a perfect town. I guess public works projects are the most important part of a perfect town.

So Pate is still scheduled to move out tomorrow. If anybody wants to snag her, just let me know. She's a peppy villager.

Pate_NewLeaf_Official.png

UberTag

Olaf (smug villager) is still up for grabs with his boxes packed if anyone's looking to fill a hole in their villager roster.

Also, if anyone wants to trade golden furniture let me know. I keep getting doubles of stuff that I don't need like the Golden Bed, Golden Table and Golden Carpet.
Been resetting instead of dealing this stuff away to someone that needs them. Seems like such a waste.
I still need the Golden Chair, Golden Closet, Golden Screen and Golden Wall.

I added all the folks that wanted to attend fireworks tonight that start in an hour. I can't guarantee I'd have the gates open from 7 to midnight, but I can try to even if I have the 3ds on while I'm afk.

Nothing special, but made a list of public works projects (sans the ones that are available at the beginning, because you can figure that shit out yourself). Feel free to take it for you own use (File, make a copy). I think I got everything, but if not, let me know, or fix it yourself :p

Also let me know if it doesn't work for some reason and I'll just make it public (should be good for everyone I link).

Thanks, this will be helpful!

so how does villager recruiting work?

I got Friga from someone elses town to move in but shes still not here and her house isn't getting prepared for yet.

I've only just now realized that I can scare those little bugs away on the island to get big, expensive ones to spawn. I feel SO stupid but I'm happy that bells will be easier make from now on!

Wolfe

LOL okay, she's kinda cute. I like ducks. :3

Elija2, is she available for me to talk to today or tomorrow?

And I saw a scorpion commit suicide while I went on to catch 2 more damn tarantulas. :\

If she's moving out tomorrow then it's likely today you have to talk to her, I made the mistake of telling my friend that twiggy was moving out on the 19th (twiggy's words) but it just meant that all her stuff was packed up and she was available to talk to on the 18th and "out" on the 19th.

Philia

If she's moving out tomorrow then it's likely today you have to talk to her, I made the mistake of telling my friend that twiggy was moving out on the 19th (twiggy's words) but it just meant that all her stuff was packed up and she was available to talk to on the 18th and "out" on the 19th.

Yeah, I prefer to use the term "boxed up" to tell you that the neighbor's ready to be talked to. Which is why I'm asking him to make sure.

Has your Rosie moved in yet? I want to meet her but haven't come across her yet in my travels. :)

She has moved into my husband's town since he had a slot ready. I'll nab her when she's moving and I have a slot. I'll definitely TT if I have to in either game, but I don't want a HUGE time disparity for it to happen, so I'll be patient for her to move out.

Wolfe

Yeah, I prefer to use the term "boxed up" to tell you that the neighbor's ready to be talked to. Which is why I'm asking him to make sure.

Completely agree, shit is confusing when it comes up in conversation here unless the person straight up says that today is the day you need to talk to them :p

Wolfe

Nobody seems to want him.
He's going to wind up moving to the limbo realm that I sent Elise off to.

I'm thinking of taking Freya to gamefaqs (don't hate me!) to see if I can get anything for her. I could use the bells if someone there feels like paying a ridiculous price.

Besides even if it seems like an undesirable villager someone over there might be nostalgic for them. You never know.

Philia

I'm thinking of taking Freya to gamefaqs (don't hate me!) to see if I can get anything for her. I could use the bells if someone there feels like paying a ridiculous price.

Besides even if it seems like an undesirable villager someone over there might be nostalgic for them. You never know.

Yeah, do it. I got a ridiculous price for Fang apparently.

I would keep buying Pate hats and mailing them to her as presents in hopes that she would cover those unsightly eyebrows up so they wouldn't be seen.

Poor Pate. They honestly just make her look a little bewildered. I maintain that she's incredibly cute. :) And she buys marked up fossils at Retail like a champ.

She has moved into my husband's town since he had a slot ready. I'll nab her when she's moving and I have a slot. I'll definitely TT if I have to in either game, but I don't want a HUGE time disparity for it to happen, so I'll be patient for her to move out.

Well, I'm excited for you. Hopefully it won't be too long. I want to talk to the famous Miss Rosie.

Snort. :p

MicH

So many awesome Smug villagers. Keaton, Marshal, Lopez, Henry, Shep, Zell.. I want them all!

Yet all the Uchi villagers are ugly as sin

I can invite you in my husband's game if you so wish to talk to her. :3

Nah, I can wait. :) I just like finding animals I've never met before. I tried to talk to the infamous Muffy and Niraj's today but she was still working on her...ahem...beauty sleep.

Just saw someone offering 7m bells for Freya over there.

Elija2

I blew 100 medals on the tropical floor yesterday

such a waste. it's so bad.

Is this it? It doesn't look so bad. I'm kinda going for a tropical theme anyway, but it is expensive.

Beachset.JPG

So many awesome Smug villagers. Keaton, Marshal, Lopez, Henry, Shep, Zell.. I want them all!

Yet all the Uchi villagers are ugly as sin

Hey, Katt's pretty cool-looking. Everyone bashes her eyes, but they're not even that bad.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nah, I can wait. :) I just like finding animals I've never met before. I tried to talk to the infamous Muffy and Niraj's today but she was still working on her...ahem...beauty sleep.

I saw this and was trying to find her, and couldn't anywhere. Finally I go to the cafe for the second time, and there she is. Her evasion skills are top notch.

I love that I'm taking this game kinda slow, but God damn am I gonna finish my bug and fish encyclopedia/museum fast! I bet I'll have my house and town perfected by December.

Or 2016 since these villagers won't suggest any PWPs!

anybody want to trade bug off prizes?

I have an extra cicada stereo and butterfly table and a bunch of fossils and nintendo items.

I need:

Caterpillar Sofa, Ladybug Carpet, Ladybug Chair, Snail Clock, Stag Beetle Chair, spider clock.

Heads up about August:
There are no fortune cookies sold in August. They are replaced by fireworks.

Thanks for this. And I've been slacking too. Might have to finish the set up in September. I temporarily lost interest after my fifth or sixth SS Dolphin.

I saw this and was trying to find her, and couldn't anywhere. Finally I go to the cafe for the second time, and there she is. Her evasion skills are top notch.

You wouldn't think to look at her. I'll have to come visit some afternoon and see if I can corral her for a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom