• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody want to trade bug off prizes?

I have an extra cicada stereo and butterfly table and a bunch of fossils and nintendo items.

I need:

Caterpillar Sofa, Ladybug Carpet, Ladybug Chair, Snail Clock, Stag Beetle Chair, spider clock.

Yeah man I'll take the table. I have a spare spider clock for you or possibly a ladybug carpet I don't remember. Whats your fc, mine is in my profile.

Nori Chan

FINALLY.

BP0m7qICUAAzpjP.jpg:large

I knew there was a reason why I kept you, Shari.

son of a bitch

how long did it take you?

UberTag

I have an extra cicada stereo and butterfly table and a bunch of fossils and nintendo items.

I need:

Caterpillar Sofa, Ladybug Carpet, Ladybug Chair, Snail Clock, Stag Beetle Chair, spider clock.
I've got a Ladybug Carpet I can part with if you've got either the Apato Tail or Plesio Neck.
Last fossils I need to complete my model collection.

I'm also looking for a bunch of summer-exclusive clothes. I can send you a list of those in case you have any of them on hand.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Reposting for the new page:

Nothing special, but made a list of public works projects (sans the ones that are available at the beginning, because you can figure that shit out yourself). Feel free to take it for you own use (File, make a copy). I think I got everything, but if not, let me know, or fix it yourself :p

Also let me know if it doesn't work for some reason and I'll just make it public (should be good for everyone I link).

ramyeon

I need:

I'm fairly sure I have a spare snail clock and caterpillar sofa lying around that I can give you, don't need anything in return. Unfortunately I'm at university and won't be home for another 3 hours or so, but if that's okay with you let me know :)

Philia

Thanks to Genericbadguy, I finally got my last piece of the lovely set! The Lovely Phone! :3 I lucked out getting that as my second prize. Whew, I can now focus on the damn HHA now.

I need:

Looks like everyone has offered the stuff that I could as far as items go but I'd love to buy the cicada stereo off you or you can look around my place and see if there's something extra I could order for you? Dream Code: 5000-2214-1399

Thanks to Genericbadguy, I finally got my last piece of the lovely set! The Lovely Phone! :3 I lucked out getting that as my second prize. Whew, I can now focus on the damn HHA now.

Yay!!! :D

Heads up to those getting close to upgrading Super T&T. Gracie will randomly appear in town after you've unlocked TIY. You'll need to pass 4 of her fashion checks as a requirement to unlocked T&T Emporium.

[Gracie] Grace {Grace}
1) Do you want a Fashion Check?
...a. Check!
...b. Theme, what is it?
...c. not yet
She appears in the [Plaza] Hiroba from 6am until Midnight (or until a player
receives a favorable Fashion Check).
[Gracie] Grace {Grace} will specify a Style ("Theme") for each player.
The ten Styles are Basic, Cute, Flashy, Historical, Iconic, Modern, Official,
Ornate, Rock 'n' Roll, and Sporty.
Both [Mabel] Kinuyo {Gosun-i} and [Kicks] Shank {Patrick} identify the Style of
clothes on sale.
Wear clothes of the specified Style to pass the Fashion Check.
Wear 1) a hat, a helmet, or an accessory, 2) a Dress or a Top and Bottom, and
3) shoes. Socks are optional. (If they don't match, take them off.)
Don't wear any of these combinations:
...Basic with Flashy
...Basic with Rock 'n' Roll
...Flashy with Official
...Official with Rock 'n' Roll
...Official with Sporty
If the Fashion Check is successful, receive a [Gracie] Grace {Grace} exclusive
item, either furniture or clothing.
From Liquefy's GameFaqs guide.

That being said, I'm looking for a
Stripe Knit Cap
Heart Shades
Blue Retro Dress
Royal Shirt
Royal Shorts
Genie Pants

Wait. A friend told me that Gracie is actually a guy in the Japanese version and that Saharah is a guy as well.

Is this true? Mindblown if true.

Elija2

So I posted this earlier today:

FUCK, I accidentally convinced Pate to stay! Goddammit, what's the point of giving me an option to say "Good luck!" if it's just gonna make her want to stay anyway? At this rate I'm never gonna get any new villagers.

I had to reset my game so she would still move out. Well, just now I decided to talk to her again to see if I could trigger the same conversation (I saved right before this time). Well she said the same thing and I gave the same reply but this time she said that I was right and that she was still moving out. So I guess it's just random whether they continue to move out or not (which is still bullshit). So to be safe, never talk to someone who is moving out so that you won't trigger the conversation and accidentally convince them to stay.

Koomaster

Guess I should gather some complete outfits and stick them in my closet.
If you could check with Gracie before 5pm, find out the theme, you could just order clothes from the catalog and they would be delivered @ 5pm for you to put on and complete the fashion check.

And if you couldn't get on before then, just ask someone if they have any clothes that go with the theme and do it that way.

I wouldn't go saving whole outfits unless you had the room for that. Maybe you could save them at the post office in mail just in case? But it doesn't seem like it would be something to fret over.

Stat!

My kingdom for the ability to hand in multiple tickets at once....

Lol - Honestly, at this point, I just stopped buying tickets because the handing in system was a PITA for things I didn't really need.

I also chose a path today. So happy about it too. I've been pathing up my town. Is there an easy way to upload pictures from my 3DS? Also, after being destroyed through 5 tarantulas. I haven't seen one spawn for a day. Willow leaves in 2 days and I get my Cafe! Finally, I've been designing my house and a few of my rooms are "complete" (I'm sure I'll add stuff as I find it but for now, I'm satisfied).

Niraj

Lol - Honestly, at this point, I just stopped buying tickets because the handing in system was a PITA for things I didn't really need.

I was helping GenericBadGuy with his dud fireworks tickets...that got old pretty fast :p

Monkey guy asks for furniture to make his house cooler.

Monkey guy has a flea on him.

*Catches flea*

Monkey guy says "Thanks! As your reward you can have a free flea LOLOLOLOLZ"

*Straight away give Monkey guy flea as the furniture thing he wanted*

Monkey guy is HAPPY TO HAVE A NEW FRIEND! He will raise it well. Gives me a bed as thanks.

lol.

illadelph

*Catches flea*

Monkey guy is HAPPY TO HAVE A NEW FRIEND! He will raise it well. Gives me a bed as thanks.

lol.

I need more crackhead villagers like this monkey guy to spice up my hood

Stat!

I was helping GenericBadGuy with his dud fireworks tickets...that got old pretty fast :p

Oh. I thought you were buying fortune cookies. In which, that's still a pain that I have to eat, and select tickets.

Don't even have access to fireworks. Need to do my research on those.

Thanks for the help with firework cleanup Niraj. Fair warning to the rest of you: Its a bitch. Also while I never play with 3d on, I turned it off for fireworks and you should too.

Elija2

*Catches flea*

lol.

One time I actually had a villager run up to me asking me for the flea I was holding.

If you could check with Gracie before 5pm, find out the theme, you could just order clothes from the catalog and they would be delivered @ 5pm for you to put on and complete the fashion check.

And if you couldn't get on before then, just ask someone if they have any clothes that go with the theme and do it that way.

I wouldn't go saving whole outfits unless you had the room for that. Maybe you could save them at the post office in mail just in case? But it doesn't seem like it would be something to fret over.

True, but, for me, I just like to have everything ready. Also I do have the room for it, so it's not a problem.

Niraj

Oh. I thought you were buying fortune cookies. In which, that's still a pain that I have to eat, and select tickets.

Don't even have access to fireworks. Need to do my research on those.

They're a couple weeks away :)

Thanks for the help with firework cleanup Niraj. Fair warning to the rest of you: Its a bitch.

No problem man, thanks for having me over. And agreed, it is a bitch.

celebi23

So, I'm still looking for some Perfect Pears to complete my museum exhibit :p I've got a bunch of Nintendo Items and Perfect Peaches I could trade for them:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask

If anyone can help me out, just shoot me a PM. My FC is in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom