• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Down to 3 fossils until I'm done. I have a bunch of extra fossils for trade or I'm willing to pay bells for the last 3.

Need:

Ichthyo Torso
Plesio Torso
Tricera Torso

Have to trade:

Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanadon Tail
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Spino Torso
Tricera Torso

illadelph

Groucho was trying to sell me a modern bed, but I turned him down. Three minutes later he runs up to me and just gives it to me haha thanks bro

Just got an extra balloon dresser if anyone is interested

suzu

tumblr_mqdd5tGiMX1svw95ao1_400.jpg

Punchy's opinion on Hamlet (new villager).

Man, I got busy over the past two weeks with work so my AC playing was reduced to rushed 20 minute sessions.
In and out, grab the new stuff, then on to the next day.

It feels really nice to just be able to hop on late at night and chill to the music and talk to some neighbors I have been ignoring lately.
I'm just sitting in The Roost right now and it's fantastic.

Gotta take it slow more often.

tumblr_mqdgjqAN681sukkejo1_400.jpg

Elija2

Also, it's annoying when a villager says they're leaving and when I say 'k, bye now' they say nope, gonna stay instead. I want some new neighbours.

Yeah, what the hell were the developers thinking with that idea? It's like they want you to have a steady rotation of new villagers, but they also want your old villagers to stay.

Guys.

Halp.

1009784_549347598455226_2006547803_n.jpg

My time playing Animal Crossing is longer than my time playing every other 3DS game combined.

Could someone explain the swim trick to me? I'll swim for a while but Vladimir won't run up to me.
Wait in the water for 5-10 minutes, afterward the first or second villager that sees you should run up.

But they won't if you need to clear the "take a break" messages. In that case, just talk to any random villager to clear the message, and usually the next one that sees you should run up.

(Also, fill your pockets with bells to narrow the types of conversations available.)

Wait in the water for 5-10 minutes, afterward the first or second villager that sees you should run up.

But they won't if you need to clear the "take a break" messages. In that case, just talk to any random villager to clear the message, and usually the next one that sees you should run up.

(Also, fill your pockets with bells to narrow the types of conversations available.)

Brilliant, thank you!

Chaos17

I should have accepted the cute bear because someone finally bu passed the campsite after one week being at 8 villagers Q_Q

Beard.png

I am so sorry cute bear! Come baaack!!

massoluk

Banned
I've started to neglect AC because of SMT IV and Style Savvy.
Help me.

I was afraid SMT IV was going to pull me away from AC. Nope, turn out Animal Crossing was always there to comfort me when I got my body brutally savaged by the 1235215th attempt on a boss. Thank you, Animal Crossing, I never need a therapist with you around.

Of course my Re-Tail is paying a premium for Goliath Beetles today, and now I can't find them anywhere.

Every other day they overrun my island.

FYI, wrote the script for a Pop Facts episode on the swimming trick today and started getting footage. Thinking it will likely go up next week.

Wolfe

Guys.

Halp.

1009784_549347598455226_2006547803_n.jpg

You are still lacking experience I see young master, come see me again when you've reached MonHun levels of shame...

The bottom screen is so dark because I have a smoked screen protector on it (from a cell phone), couldn't stand it being as bright as the top screen. It actually looks darker than it appears in person due to the camera.

Bow down to my shame!

You are still lacking experience I see young master, come see me again when you've reached MonHun levels of shame...

Bow down to my shame!

I'm waiting for the Philia update. *chuckles*

I'm at 174 right now. I wanna say I've slowed down but every time I do... I just spent a whole day doing "one more thing".

A Theme: My Favorite Yellow Bench (Catching Biff Napping)
wA72Eeq.jpg

Me & Tia
TXOrlZK.jpg

Gotta Love Gwen Rockin the GAF Shirt
xIX9RyR.jpg

If They're a Couple, They're a Cute One
w4msE6y.jpg

Rockin Out to My Town Tune
(But Gwen, what did you do with your shirt change?!?)
VARgwwv.jpg

Hammertime or Thank You, Sam, Can I Have Another?
HjcQWWR.jpg

What Else Could I Have Done with this Spot?
dDIa6xT.jpg

Bipolar Bywater—Villagers Ecstatic or Despondent
Gbq5Aiy.jpg

Eugene I Love You
ZYdh5SB.jpg

RFuFIec.jpg

(He also told me people were talking about him and Harry as if they were going to buy a car together . . . In case you're wondering, Eugene, Gay Marriage is Legal in Bywater as it should be everywhere else)

1rBrDBB.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some pics I don't think I've posted yet:

tumblr_mq7vp38E5D1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Poor Flurry. Doesn't even have a bed.

tumblr_mqcrg0I8GM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

All four of them were standing out there as I exited. Talking. Planning. Scheming.

tumblr_mqcri3KmM11sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Caught him doing this a few times. Just couldn't find the right words I guess.

tumblr_mqcrm1tsPi1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Urfff

tumblr_mqcrnx1CGT1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Had this cool cat in my cafe today.

tumblr_mqcrqqZ8ra1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

The already infamous new flag.

tumblr_mqcrt7ieHr1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Debs and I have both been island hopping a little too much :p

tumblr_mqdkw6PRK71sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Vultures just don't think it through.

tumblr_mqdkxvMt2n1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Pass.

tumblr_mqdl3iNrN31sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Fireworks at GenericBadGuy's town earlier tonight.

ramyeon

Took my 3DS to university for the first time today. Got like 5 HHA homes in 1 day. They're all tiny and only 1 or 2 rooms though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom