• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Prety damn awesome day today - first in a long time, too!

I got three hybrids. After DAYS of not getting any (or one), I got three! 2 black roses, 1 orange. One black and one orange spawned off my red* roses. Very happy about this.

New camper for the first time in a LONG time as well - Melba the koala. My town is full, but I don't really like her anyway.

Saharah is in town, though she gave me regular wallpaper/flooring I already had :(

CHERI is finally moved in :D She is the cutest little cutie I've ever seen. I am so happy to finally have her back after almost 10 years.

I demoloshed a bridge yesterday in the hopes of my villagers suggesting a brick or zen bridge. Wendy comes up to me, wants a metal bench. Oh well, it's still one of my most wanted PWPs, but I really wanted a new bridge. Having only two at this point is very annoying :(

Gayle wanted to move on the 29th. I told her hell no and she decided to stay. Not letting her go until Wendy, Cesar and Stinky are out. Wendy is absolute first priority followed by Cesar then Stinky.

zigg

Heads up to those getting close to upgrading Super T&T. Gracie will randomly appear in town after you've unlocked TIY. You'll need to pass 4 of her fashion checks as a requirement to unlocked T&T Emporium.
This shit kinda pisses me off. I need that store—FERTILIZER!!!—but I also don't roll with this "oh I am going to align my style to your arbitrary thing" game.

For anyone that has the alternate gender haircuts available, do you know if they'll still be available if you refuse the first time she offers them to you? I didn't want a female haircut, but the dialogue afterwards made it seem like she'll never offer again.
You'll be alright.

I hit 900k with only two fully themed rooms and a few scraps here and there.
I'm going to have to catch cicadas...

Philia

This shit kinda pisses me off. I need that store—FERTILIZER!!!—but I also don't roll with this "oh I am going to align my style to your arbitrary thing" game.

LOL. :3 I'm laughing too hard at this over here, imagining zigg having to retort to dress up is hilarious.

Garland7G

My cranky villager requested a zen garden and for some reason I built it. Now all I need is some bamboo ;)

PWP-ZenGarden.png

teeny

I just created a second character. I couldn't decide between having a quirky themed house or a normal house so... why not both?

Anyway, is it possible to activate streetpass for both characters?

Philia

I just created a second character. I couldn't decide between having a quirky themed house or a normal house so... why not both?

Anyway, is it possible to activate streetpass for both characters?

If you have these characters on two separate 3DSes, sure. -.-'

zigg

I guess what I'm gonna have to do is start stocking a few outfits—whether they actually look good or not is absolutely secondary—in my dressers where I'm not holding turnips right now anyway and just have them ready for when Gracie shows up. Then once I pass that shit, they are GONE.

You get a chance to go dress up after she mentions a theme, yeah? Obviously I can't be ordering pieces to match her theme…

Philia

I guess what I'm gonna have to do is start stocking a few outfits—whether they actually look good or not is absolutely secondary—in my dressers where I'm not holding turnips right now anyway and just have them ready for when Gracie shows up. Then once I pass that shit, they are GONE.

You get a chance to go dress up after she mentions a theme, yeah? Obviously I can't be ordering pieces to match her theme…

LOL, trouble is, you won't find out what she's looking for until then. :\

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check/

Prety damn awesome day today - first in a long time, too!

I got three hybrids. After DAYS of not getting any (or one), I got three! 2 black roses, 1 orange. One black and one orange spawned off my red* roses. Very happy about this.

New camper for the first time in a LONG time as well - Melba the koala. My town is full, but I don't really like her anyway.

Saharah is in town, though she gave me regular wallpaper/flooring I already had :(

CHERI is finally moved in :D She is the cutest little cutie I've ever seen. I am so happy to finally have her back after almost 10 years.

I demoloshed a bridge yesterday in the hopes of my villagers suggesting a brick or zen bridge. Wendy comes up to me, wants a metal bench. Oh well, it's still one of my most wanted PWPs, but I really wanted a new bridge. Having only two at this point is very annoying :(

Gayle wanted to move on the 29th. I told her hell no and she decided to stay. Not letting her go until Wendy, Cesar and Stinky are out. Wendy is absolute first priority followed by Cesar then Stinky.

Is this confirmed as working for getting other bridge types? Do you have to have less than 3 to get PWP request?

Why not? Check in with her before the two mail deliveries that day and you have plenty of time to order anything you don't have directly on hand. I'm not keeping 10 completely different outfits in storage. Most of it's in my catalog and will be ordered when she shows up and tells me what I need.

MicH

Is this confirmed as working for getting other bridge types? Do you have to have less than 3 to get PWP request?
I am pretty sure you need to have less than 3 to get bridge suggestions. I haven't gotten any (with 3 bridges) but those who have might be able to shed some light on this.

The ONLY "Any" villager PWP suggestions I still need are the bridges. So yeah.

zigg

LOL, trouble is, you won't find out what she's looking for until then. :\

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check/
Yeah, I was looking at that, and thinking I'd just store ten outfits.

Why not? Check in with her before the two mail deliveries that day and you have plenty of time to order anything you don't have directly on hand. I'm not keeping 10 completely different outfits in storage. Most of it's in my catalog and will be ordered when she shows up and tells me what I need.
This… might work. Either way, I suppose it's checklist time, make sure my catalog supports this at the very least!

Philia

Yeah, I was looking at that, and thinking I'd just store ten outfits.

This… might work. Either way, I suppose it's checklist time, make sure my catalog supports this at the very least!

Don't worry Zigg, I got you covered on my end if I need to help you out with any outfit you're missing. :) With that said... I sincerely hope she requests ornate on me because that's EASY. :3

Although... I'll need to start visiting Kicks more though.

zigg

Although... I'll need to start visiting Kicks more though.
Haha, yeah, I've been skipping out on him totally.

So basically I'm assembling themed outfits to please an anthropomorphic giraffe and thus earn the right to purchase fertilizer… all in the name of making pretty flowers.

#ACNL

Fellow flower hybrid crazies:

What do you do with other types of roses that spawn from your red* roses?
Generally, move them into the main population on land. I have in the past brought them over to others' towns and probably mucked up their entire genetic ecosystems in the process. :lol

Don't worry Zigg, I got you covered on my end if I need to help you out with any outfit you're missing. :) With that said... I sincerely hope she requests ornate on me because that's EASY. :3

Definitely think GAF can help each other out. I currently have a basement full of hats and costumes with more in my catalog.

Philia, have you found these yet?

fairy-tale-dress.jpg
red-riding-dress.jpg

http://moridb.com/items/dresses/fairy-tale-dress
http://moridb.com/items/dresses/red-riding-dress

I have the red riding hood but haven't seen either of these fairy tale dresses.

Also, in hybrid news: my orange and purple roses spawned a red tulip. Beat that, gardeners.

Philia

Definitely think GAF can help each other out. I currently have a basement full of hats and costumes with more in my catalog.

I have the red riding hood but haven't seen either of these fairy tale dresses.

Also, in hybrid news: my orange and purple roses spawned a red tulip. Beat that, gardeners.

Oh man. I should look out for these more. And start buying my clothes more lol. Ever since I got my Rose tank dress and green sandals I just been skipping the shops lol. I do poke my head in there from time to time to see anything noticable... like a really cute dress or something but they're pretty rare sight to see though.

Oh man. I should look out for these more. And start buying my clothes more lol. Ever since I got my Rose tank dress and green sandals I just been skipping the shops lol. I do poke my head in there from time to time to see anything noticable... like a really cute dress or something but they're pretty rare sight to see though.

I think the second one is fall only. I don't even want to wear them—just put them on mannequins in my house.

That's either a random spawn or a villager plant.

A villager plant by a stupid villager who doesn't know what a rose is.

You should evict this villager.

I know. :) I just got excited when I saw the red thinking I'd gotten another red*. Then I got close. Villagers just trolling now.

Philia

I know. :) I just got excited when I saw the red thinking I'd gotten another red*. Then I got close. Villagers just trolling now.

Dem villagers that plop flowers on your BEACH gardens are the WORST kind of fucking trolls ever. :(

Zigg, I've seen Caroline fishing at my beach. I've WATCHED HER LIKE A HAWK FOR HOURS. She doesn't PLOP. Thank god, she's still remain in my good graces lol.

Is it possible to convince an animal in the campsite in a different town to move to your town?

I wish. :( I got Teddy as my camper. He's pretty awesome for a BEAR. :3 I'm having a hard time debating on him or getting Pate from Eli.

zigg

Villagers just trolling now.
Haha, insidious. I hadn't even considered that.

Dem villagers that plop flowers on your BEACH gardens are the WORST kind of fucking trolls ever. :(

Zigg, I've seen Caroline fishing at my beach. I've WATCHED HER LIKE A HAWK FOR HOURS. She doesn't PLOP. Thank god, she's still remain in my good graces lol.
I have never seen anyone drop a flower on my beach… I think it's still the safest place. I don't trust bushes as villager barriers. Not after I saw that pig on the cliff.

SuperSah

Banned
So i'm walking around with the utra rare as hell Bamboo Grass from Tanabata, and Jambette asks me to give it to her..

..for a crucian carp. :p

Can't I just wash Gracie's car again? I was pretty good at that.

That would be great and we should also be able to draw all over Bianca's face and turn into Gyroids.

Also I'm still looking for these items.
Stripe Knit Cap
Heart Shades
Blue Retro Dress
Royal Shirt
Royal Shorts
Genie Pants

Philia

That would be great and we should also be able to draw all over Bianca's face and turn into Gyroids.

Stripe Knit Cap
Heart Shades
Blue Retro Dress
Royal Shirt
Royal Shorts
Genie Pants

I have the Royal Shirt. Get me some more mermaid stuff and I'll have it for you. :3

Oh, these aren't on the beach. Do they actually plant on the beach.

Jury's still out on that one...

Is it possible to convince an animal in the campsite in a different town to move to your town?

No, unfortunately. Gaffers have had some great campers in here this week but we can only invite our own.

Oh, these aren't on the beach. Do they actually plant on the beach.

Haha, insidious. I hadn't even considered that.

Scamps but I love 'em.

Stripe Knit Cap

I have this. I was just wearing it for days. I'm on my way out right now but I could bring it to you later this morning or after lunch (EST) if you've got time and still need it.

I have the Royal Shirt. Get me some more mermaid stuff and I'll have it for you. :3

Haha, we'll see, though I am looking for the entire Kappa costume. So I will be returning to the island soon.

I have this. I was just wearing it for days. I'm on my way out right now but I could bring it to you later this morning or after lunch (EST) if you've got time and still need it.

Sounds good, just PM me when you're available.

Philia

Haha, we'll see, though I am looking for the entire Kappa costume. So I will be returning to the island soon.

I have the Kappa top. I forgot who it was that has the whole outfit...

My Shops NEED TO OPEN RIGHT NOW. :( I've also switched to bell boom to help all of you guys who're investing in Perfect Fruits.

I need a gold axe SO BAD. My poor grass is suffering thanks to my damn scorpion hunts. :(

Wolfe

Lol so I was on the island with the system closed when I realized that it was nearing 6 am and I hadn't watered my flowers yet. I raced back and proceeded to water them hoping I could finish in time, as I'm going along and admiring my new silver can I realized it was raining... Which I had obviously noticed on the boat ride back to town but it just didn't register.

Tash

My cranky villager requested a zen garden and for some reason I built it. Now all I need is some bamboo ;)

PWP-ZenGarden.png

wantwantwant

I am trying to get all zen pwp from my uchi and cranky villagers.

The Nintendo theme challenges are only open to UK residents. Oh come on Nintendo!

Wait, what?! Seriously? Was really looking forward to do one (not the first Nintendo themed one though..)

Philia

Island is selling Cabana Wall Radio for 48 medals.

Retail's bonus of the day is Conch Shell and Pop-eyed goldfish.

TT Mart is selling Lava Lamp, Patchwork Lamp, Patchwork Dresser, Pendulum Clock, Manor Wall, Kitchen Wall, Tartan Rug, and Mosaic Tile.

Will update with Nook's Homes, Able's and Kick's in a hour.

Cerity

GODAMMIT CHOW.

A couple weeks ago, he told me he was moving out, I said okay then he decides to stay and annoy me some more.

Not long after that he tells me he's planning to move out again, I say Don't Leave! and he says, okay I won't.

He just told me now that he's planning to move again, I say, Okay! and tells me he's going to stay to annoy me.

JUST MOVE ALREADY.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I feel mildly better now. I'm guessing I'm at around 400ish.

fairy-tale-dress.jpg

I want to say that I've seen/bought this before...can check my catalog at some point if you'd like.

I think I have the hat. You're welcome to it if I can find it lol.

SeZMehK

GODAMMIT CHOW.

A couple weeks ago, he told me he was moving out, I said okay then he decides to stay and annoy me some more.

Not long after that he tells me he's planning to move out again, I say Don't Leave! and he says, okay I won't.

He just told me now that he's planning to move again, I say, Okay! and tells me he's going to stay to annoy me.

JUST MOVE ALREADY.

He did the same thing to me. So I just completely ignored him. Eventually Isabelle told me he was moving. I became happy! :D

Vexxan

Looking for anyone that has a Kiddie Couch and/or Kiddie Stereo!

Willing to trade for any of these Nintendo items:
Red Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin
Yoshi's Egg
Master Sword
Coin
Hero's Clothes
Midna's Mask
Big Bro's Mustache
Bad Bro's Stache

I also have a bamboo shoot if that's of any interest.

Chaos17

GODAMMIT CHOW.

JUST MOVE ALREADY.
Reset for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom