• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
tumblr_mpbuavHaz51spc5nfo1_400.jpg

this shit just got dark

Koomaster

Been trying to catalog a cushion for about 2 hours.

Can someone please help me out?
I have one in my catalog, but my T&T is closed today for remodeling so I can't order one for you. I'll order one tomorrow morning, if you haven't gotten one by tomorrow I will hook you up.

Edit: Just bookmarked your post, I'll PM you about it tomorrow when it comes in the mail to see if you still need it.

Spiderduff

Just need 2 more to complete all my fossils

Need:

Apatosaurus Tail
Plesiosaurus Neck

Have to trade:

Apato Skull
Ankylo Tail
Fern fossil - x2
Tricera Skull
Archelon Skull
Shark Tooth - x2
T-rex Tail
Diplo Tail
Ammonite
Raptor Skull - x2
Apato Torso
Dino Track
Spino Skull
Styraco Tail
Plesio Torso

I am also looking for:

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Neutral Corner

UGH MORE RAIN. I'll never get any bugs like this.

Ordered one for you. It's 4 pm here so I should get it by 5 pm... I think? Unless my mail box is flooded by something else but I haven't ordered anything...

Crayons

Banned
I have one in my catalog, but my T&T is closed today for remodeling so I can't order one for you. I'll order one tomorrow morning, if you haven't gotten one by tomorrow I will hook you up.

Edit: Just bookmarked your post, I'll PM you about it tomorrow when it comes in the mail to see if you still need it.

Thank you.

UGH MORE RAIN. I'll never get any bugs like this.

Ordered one for you. It's 4 pm here so I should get it by 5 pm... I think? Unless my mail box is flooded by something else but I haven't ordered anything...

SmithnCo

These animals are toying with me. I send Charlise a letter that reads "I hate you. Move out." And she replies that she's read it over 100 times and "chilling with friends is fun."

natertots

i have a cushion. my fc is in my profile. let me know if you wanna stop by. afterwards maybe i can come check out your town.

edit: does anyone have any music for the music stations? i need some tunes.

suzu

These animals are toying with me. I send Charlise a letter that reads "I hate you. Move out." And she replies that she's read it over 100 times and "chilling with friends is fun."

I find it funny that nearly everyone here who's gotten Charlise.. hates her. lol

She seems to have a knack for plopping her house on top of important stuff.

Stat!

No kidding. I've messed around with Angus over the past couple days and he's constantly pissed at me but never leaves. I wish as mayor I could just kick them out. Same with Willow.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Outside of striking it big on the stalk market, is there any faster way to make money than catching bugs and sharks on the island at night? I've made around 400k per night just playing for an hour or so the last couple of days.

suzu

Outside of striking it big on the stalk market, is there any faster way to make money than catching bugs and sharks on the island at night? I've made around 400k per night just playing for an hour or so the last couple of days.

Dunno about it being faster, but growing a ton of perfect fruit trees is another method of making money.

Busaiku

Nope.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is there a benefit to fully expanding your house? I'm thinking to keep the bedroom and perhaps one other room at 6x6, don't think they need to be huge.

Robin64

Is there a benefit to fully expanding your house? I'm thinking to keep the bedroom and perhaps one other room at 6x6, don't think they need to be huge.

Well you can fit more stuff in, thus getting better feng shui and HRA scores. If those things matter.

StAidan

Yeah I sent my share of hate mail to Fuchsia, no luck. She loves me more than ever. And I'm sick of being called "Girlfriend."

bs000

Yeah I sent my share of hate mail to Fuchsia, no luck. She loves me more than ever. And I'm sick of being called "Girlfriend."

I think you have to just stop talking to them to get them to move out. There's no way for the game to interpret what a letter is saying so they love your letter no matter what. That is hurting your chances to get them to move out. I just completely ignored them for a week and then they were gone.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think you have to just stop talking to them to get them to move out. There's no way for the game to interpret what a letter is saying so they love your letter no matter what. That is hurting your chances to get them to move out. I just completely ignored them for a week and then they were gone.

They have some clue, but its basically matching some keywords to a dictionary.

SmithnCo

I'm going to have to start doing this, clearly the hate letters aren't interpreted correctly, lol. Charlise and T-Bone will get the silent treatment.

Rocwell

Dunno about it being faster, but growing a ton of perfect fruit trees is another method of making money.
Yep I just cashed in a harvest of fruit for about 1 million bells, could have been quite a bit more if I unloaded them in a town with the Bell Boom ordinance. Much less work involved compared to bug huntin' on the island.

Thanks to Busaiku and his generous catalog sharing I can get crackin' on the house (or a couple rooms at least). Rococo set ordered!

Edit: Holy crap this set is expensive...

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking for someone to help me complete:

• Modern Furnature
  • Sleek Furnature
  • Any random cool items

Would anyone be willing to help me?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Does anyone have paintings? I need one for the museum store and Redd hates my town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm looking for someone to help me complete:

• Modern Furnature
  • Sleek Furnature
  • Any random cool items

Would anyone be willing to help me?

What do you need specifically? I've got stuff from both sets in my catalog/house

Modern set:
bed, sofa, table, wall clock, tile

Sleek:
wall, closet, sideboard, table

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, OT3 already?

Be sure to follow my Tumblr at Diggeh in Shindig for cool patterns, fun adventures, and humorous commentary!

In other news...

Ipndy7j.png

who is Rich?

do they spotpass other houses into your town HHA? Like Reggie?

I have a new house up there but dude did not show up in my Find Mii mii plaza as streetpass

Finally Katie!
q3ADAnZ.jpg

Aas518R.jpg

Levi

Banned
Anyone have a Moon? It is the only piece I need from the Space theme. I'll trade Nintendo fortune Cookie items, or buy it from you. Willing to pay even to catalog it. I've been trying to complete this set since day one!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
What do you need specifically? I've got stuff from both sets in my catalog/house

I need the:

Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Carpet

Sleek Chair
Sleek Clock
Sleek Dresser
Sleek Lamp
Sleek Closet
Sleek Wall
Sleek Carpet

As far as random cool items, I'm talking stuff like the sushi bar, train set, etc.

You can only have 10 villagers at a time, if you already have 10 I guess the camper will replace whoever leaves eventually.

Oh, I thought it was 8 or so, considering animals stop moving in regularely after the first week (when it has been 8, I think). Good to know, then I might still get another one afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom