• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Gamergod, it's official, my count was right. You were number 100 in the town of Westeros. I hope you feel special now.

63s.png

Thanks a bunch AC Gaf.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That would be beautiful! How much? I can be online when I get home from work...which should be by 5:30 PM EDT :)
Surprisingly I only have four left (started with seven) but you'll probably be best waiting till tomorrow. Bit busy tonight thanks to what I posted in the other thread.

Don't even start with the silver slingshots, I've given away prolly 5 or so and sold another 5-10 to re-tail, I'm tired of seeing the damn things! They shouldn't have the option to spawn once you are eligible for the gold slingshot.
I'd ignore balloons if it wasn't for the badge. Managed to get the bronze one.

(Also I've decided to collect balloon dogs)

Stat!

I see my name twice! On to 500 Linius?

And I need a gift for Frank as its his birthday in a week. Is a stand mic, a mic stand?

I was thinking of getting something a bit nicer so when I visit him, it looks good. Looking for the karoke set too for him. Do I need to gift wrap it or should I just give it to him normally?

Philia

It's alright. I want to visit Pate once she moves into your town to see if she'll remember me.

Okay, I think she'll be in town Thursday? I know it takes a day or two before they show up. I'll be making sure she's in the appropriate spot too. Which is one of the reasons why I wanted to do this, is that I can control when a villager is coming so I can be prepared to NOT load my main then to inspect her location with a new character.

Linius

I see my name twice! On to 500 Linius?

And I need a gift for Frank as its his birthday in a week. Is a stand mic, a mic stand?

I was thinking of getting something a bit nicer so when I visit him, it looks good. Looking for the karoke set too for him. Do I need to gift wrap it or should I just give it to him normally?

I have the mic stand in my basement if you want to cataloge it later?

And the DJ turntable I have too.

Haha, do I only visit your town in sets of two? So strange...

Apparently you do :p

Yesterday was because you were getting that flower. Which spawned a third one today btw.

Stat!

I have the mic stand in my basement if you want to cataloge it later?

And the DJ turntable I have too.

I ordered the mic stand form a Showcase house today but I'll come by later for the DJ Turntable. If I have to see it in Frank's house, I want to see it too.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Interesting tidbit. I had a few leftover fortune cookies I didn't turn in. When I finally did, instead of giving me the Nintendo item attached to the fortune, I got a pyramid and a popcorn machine.

Linius

I ordered the mic stand form a Showcase house today but I'll come by later for the DJ Turntable. If I have to see it in Frank's house, I want to see it too.

I have Frank in my town too so I might wanna go ahead and order an extra turntable for him myself :p

I'll give him the mic stand with my alt.

milkham

Interesting tidbit. I had a few leftover fortune cookies I didn't turn in. When I finally did, instead of giving me the Nintendo item attached to the fortune, I got a pyramid and a popcorn machine.

don't you get things like that for dud tickets?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
don't you get things like that for dud tickets?
Maybe that was it, then. I don't really read the text on the fortunes anymore. Though I only ever got one dud before this.

Okay, I think she'll be in town Thursday? I know it takes a day or two before they show up. I'll be making sure she's in the appropriate spot too. Which is one of the reasons why I wanted to do this, is that I can control when a villager is coming so I can be prepared to NOT load my main then to inspect her location with a new character.

I think the reserved spot for Muffy appeared the day after I asked her to come to my village. I'd say to do the trick from tomorrow just to be safe.

Chopper

I used the New File Trick to see where Charlise was moving in. Phew! I'm glad I did! Why you got to try to put your house literally 0 and I mean 0 spaces away from Re-Tail (and on top of 2 of my prized tropical fruit trees)??

Booted up another new file and found her house in a MUCH better location (not where I'd cleared out space for her but actually an awesome spot for an Uchi villager).

Thank you AC: GAF once again . . .
Can you talk us through it, step by step, just one more time? I know it's something I'll have to do at some point, and I really don't want to screw it up...

Seigyoku

You're welcome to my silver can, I don't have a use for it anymore and can't bring myself to sell it at retail.

My FC is in my profile.

You would be a lifesaver!

At work atm, but my code is 0447-5689-3652.

I should add that to my profile while I'm not on moblie gaf...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hang on... I went to dinner and now I seem to have more silver slingshots? Have I become a silver slingshot dumping ground?

The_Afroman

Hey GAF! So I caved and picked up Animal
crossing. It's my first time playing an Animal
crossing game and well.. I'm hooked.

Now, I have read many tips and guides.. So I'm not lost, but I will say that this is day 2 and I'm kinda at a loss on what to do next? Do I have to wait till tomorrow to do anything? I have paid off my loan, I fish like crazy and have donated everything I have found at least once. I don't have many friends playing this so I have only visited one town.

Where do I go next? What's my game plan?

zroid

Banned

Now, I have read many tips and guides.. So I'm not lost, but I will say that this is day 2 and I'm kinda at a loss on what to do next? Do I have to wait till tomorrow to do anything? I have paid off my loan, I fish like crazy and have donated everything I have found at least once. I don't have many friends playing this so I have only visited one town.

Sounds like you're basically on the right track. Did you get your 100% approval rating yet? If not, that should be the #1 goal at the moment.

Aside from that, there isn't a whole lot to do in the opening couple days; things will open up a lot once you unlock the Island, which I believe is on day 4. Then you can start making serious monies, and start amassing flowers to work on your town.

Also befriend a few people in here so they can hook you up with fruits and bamboo.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Where is the boarding area for tours on the island @_@

Trying to go out the door and I can't, and there's no boat on the beach either..

Megatron

I agree with what Zeeroid said, Town Rating is your top priority. Talk to Isabelle until you have it. If you are missing either the Net or the Fishing pole you can get it from her by telling her you are interested in either bugs or fish when she asks. When that's done, see if you can go to someone's town and collect non-native fruit, and maybe purchase some of the basic things you don't have like an Axe or Slingshot.

If you have a Random neighbor showing up, can you use this trick to keep resetting the neighbor until you get a good one? (Wish I'd known about this when Frita and Hippeaux showed up...)

Yes you can, it can also change the campsite villager. Note however that if the villager moving in is a random one (i.e. not invited or moving from a friends town) there is a chance that on some resets no villagers show up at all, same for the campsite.

Megatron

So I just picked a flea off of Goldie and then she saw I was carrying a flea and bought it off of me. It's a vicious cycle.

Megatron

Yes you can, it can also change the campsite villager. Note however that if the villager moving in is a random one (i.e. not invited or moving from a friends town) there is a chance that on some resets no villagers show up at all, same for the campsite.

No villager at all would have been a big improvement over Frita or Hippeux.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Weird, before Keaton move out I only had nine villagers. Suddenly a 10th one popped up today out of the blue. I don't have the campsite or the cafe and I haven't gone after someone from another town.

SmithnCo

Weird, before Keaton move out I only had nine villagers. Suddenly a 10th one popped up today out of the blue. I don't have the campsite or the cafe and I haven't gone after someone from another town.

Villagers from other towns can move in even if you haven't gone after them. They can also come from streetpasses.

Markun

I only realized a few days after I received another mannequin from Labelle that her dialogue changed.

tumblr_mqepluoyDI1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

She's fawning over me now. Must be the leaf.

tumblr_mqepk429G81sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Also, I bought a genuine King Kamehameha statue off of Redd today. This is the #1 statue I really wanted and I never thought I'd get it this soon.

Happened to me recently. Eventually you'll get the tenth without a campsite. Mine came from my daughter's town. Hah.

Linius

Happened to me recently. Eventually you'll get the tenth without a campsite. Mine came from my daughter's town. Hah.

Well yeah I got mine from Smith. All of a sudden Charlise appeared, gues I'll have to put up with her for a while. She turns out quite okay. She was the only villager who replied my letter+gift with a gift back even :p

But Simon took the position of favourite villager tonight :D

Does anyone have a full set of minimalist, regal, modern, or classic furniture at Nook's that I can order from? I haven't seen any good furniture in my store for weeks now, and I'd like to finally complete my sets.

I don't have much money, but I can give you turnips for your time.

3926 4911 8234. PM me if you add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom